Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

It's ok, u have shared it with kash na? Toh wahan se copy Karo and then mujhe bhej do.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

U girls check your PM's😡Imageabd answer me there🤗.

I didn’t receive your pm 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

Episode 647

I loved the episode...

Ghum rarely shows rituals in correct light. But when they do it should be definitely appreciated. 

After a bout of heroism from Sai, V and P they reach the venue. Saavi and Vinu too decide to give up on their search and head back to the venue. 

By a twist of fate hide under the Raavan.

Sai, V and P arrive and get down from the car. 

Interesting shot which is repeated twice in the episode. 

P is significantly away from the gang... V Sai and other policemen. She doesn't matter. 

They see the kids on the big screen and all three run... but ofcourse only the real parents can reach the kids. P is left alone... shot repeated. 

Save them and share a hug. (Sai should have tied the pallu... Khair..)

Vinu's pen blessed on Dushehra turned his wishes into reality ... divine intervention has happened just that everyone is unaware. 

Vinu had asked to meet his real parents... he hugs them together... overwhelmed ❤️

Saavi wanted to meet her father. She is safely ensconced in V's arms... Sai doesn't pull her either, savouring that moment for herself. 

The writing on the placards was blessed. Dil se maangi dua Sach ho gai.❤️

P arrives and pulls Vinu closer. Reprimands him but V asks her to stop. Contrast this to Sai who just pulls Saavi into a tight hug. 

CN gang arrives and neutral Ninad is the only one who is concerned for Saavi. Looks out for her. BK is horrible as usual. Thankfully V voices it this time. 

Saavi is an honest kid and very sensible. Accepts her mistake... unlike the elders present there who don't have an ounce of remorse. 

V pulls Vinu in a hug but Vinu doesn't reciprocate. 

I especially loved this scene and with the spoiler for utaarkaand available... this part was especially relevant. 

Vinu is somewhere angry at V... but not so much at P.

If this is to be linked to Uttarkaand, then it makes sense. 

V is not Ram... and so he betrayed his wife by marrying another woman, that too someone who harmed his wife in the first place. 

LavKush question Ram on his treatment of Sita. 

Here Saavi Vinu will question V for his treatment of Sai. And the audience has the same grudge with V...

It is okay to move on but it's not okay to move with P... not even giving her any right... 

If the makers are trying to show this through Vinu... then it's brilliant... 

With time both the kids will side with Sai and question V for his mistakes...

P cannot be blamed...she was readily available... it is V who accepted her... it is his fault all the way and no amount of justification is enough. 

He has to regret, repent and redeem himself to win favours back from Sai and the kids. 👍🏼

I didn't particularly mind the Yashoda reference. This was my initial observation when the 2 parivar promo was released. 

Vinayak is Kanha... birth mother is Sai/Devaki... DNA...

Nurturer is P/Yashoda... gave him womb and cares for him.

Sai sees this... and objectively we should too...

Mother P is not vile... she cares for Saavi too... she jumped in front of a car...

Pakhi that was against Sai all throughout would have never done that. Regardless of whether she has guilt, she knows about Vinu or she still harbours hate for Sai... mother P is not any of this... 

She is genuine, caring and loving...

So much that even V can't believe that she can jump in front of a vehicle 🤣

Will this make his dilemma difficult... of course yes...

Will it change Sais mindset about P... yes it might. 

Sai manages to convince Vinu and even the hard-core haters see the change. BK is worried obviously because she sees the bond Sai Vinu have. 

But overall a beautiful episode by Ghum standards. ❤️

I liked the episode too. More from the way it was captured and presented. Especially the visual metaphors.

The shot where V-Sai are holding one of the kids are standing on either side of burning effigy of Raavan. This reminded me of the montage. They did shift to P's face as she sat on the floor. 

There is a shot where Sai tries to move towards V but he stops her. I'm not sure if this was just an improvisation of the whole rescue scene, or it had some underlying meaning. Like Sai will try to reach out to him. probably from Savi, but he will be the one stopping her. 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sherry24

I liked the episode too. More from the way it was captured and presented. Especially the visual metaphors.

The shot where V-Sai are holding one of the kids are standing on either side of burning effigy of Raavan. This reminded me of the montage. They did shift to P's face as she sat on the floor. 

There is a shot where Sai tries to move towards V but he stops her. I'm not sure if this was just an improvisation of the whole rescue scene, or it had some underlying meaning. Like Sai will try to reach out to him. probably from Savi, but he will be the one stopping her. 

Interesting observation... so you think this would be something that would lead to Saavi ka reveal?

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

I didn’t receive your pm 

Arey..why the angry face..Sachi nahin mila 

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Arey..why the angry face..Sachi nahin mila 

okie dookie. Good night Image