Precap Nehvait dance

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

In the precap of next episode we see Nehvait are dancing together, so I was wondering how and why did they end up in the same party dancing happily 

IMO, I think Nehmat went to the party with some friend not with advait and they met their by chance, Advait might have asked nehmat for a dance hence they end up dancing on the stage 

so I want you guys to predict what can be the scenario 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Earlier when Advait saved Nehmat from the goons, he had said that he wants to win Nehmat's trust and use her trust to separate Nehkam.

During, Ekam's IPS officer ceremony, Advait had noticed that Nehkam were still together,

Atm, Advait still wanted to separate Nehkam for his Dad.

Now that, Ekam is away, I think, Advait would have done something which would have made him win Nehmat's trust,

And also I guess Advait has started using Nehmat's  trust to become her friend,

Which is why Nehmat would have accompanied Advait  when he called her to the party,

And there both Nehvait felt comfortable with each other because both Nehvait have friendship budding between them.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Earlier when Advait saved Nehmat from the goons, he had said that he wants to win Nehmat's trust and use her trust to separate Nehkam.

During, Ekam's IPS officer ceremony, Advait had noticed that Nehkam were still together,

Atm, Advait still wanted to separate Nehkam for his Dad.

Now that, Ekam is away, I think, Advait would have done something which would have made him win Nehmat's trust,

And also I guess Advait has started using Nehmat's  trust to become her friend,

Which is why Nehmat would have accompanied Advait  when he called her to the party,

And there both Nehvait felt comfortable with each other because both Nehvait have friendship budding between them.

Initially I thought that Advait is plotting something for nehmat and this party thing is part of his plan so yes you are right

Ye pehle friend banega phr peet pe chura ghopega πŸ˜‘

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Initially I thought that Advait is plotting something for nehmat and this party thing is part of his plan so yes you are right

Ye pehle friend banega phr peet pe chura ghopega πŸ˜‘

@red - No even your guess can be right!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Perhaps like you said Advait is plotting something for Nehmat and maybe this party is a part of his plan.

But the reason why both Nehvait felt comfortable with each other in the party is maybe because now Nehmat has started trusting Advait.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

By chance they meet and ask advait  her for dance ...Naaz or  Mallika might have convince her to go with them.. ..πŸ˜†

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

By chance they meet and ask advait  her for dance ...Naaz or  Mallika might have convince her to go with them.. ..πŸ˜†

It can be a coincidence but where is mallika moreover, why did nehmat not even once bother to tell mallika about her encounters with advait πŸ˜• whats wrong with her??

Hiding things from ekam and mallika will create more trouble for herπŸ€”

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

It can be a coincidence but where is mallika moreover, why did nehmat not even once bother to tell mallika about her encounters with advait πŸ˜• whats wrong with her??

Hiding things from ekam and mallika will create more trouble for herπŸ€”

@green:

IMO, after the guy who came to see Mallika showed interest in Nehmat, she doesn't want Mallika and Ekam to misunderstand her. 

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

@green:

IMO, after the guy who came to see Mallika showed interest in Nehmat, she doesn't want Mallika and Ekam to misunderstand her. 

they are still going to misunderstand her, now it will look like she is two timing ekam