Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

but ab ye show bhagyas ko follow kar hi rha hai... so I still feel its possible...  Itni jaldi nahi ... now its still Meet² time.... but in the long run.... dekho once upon a time humne ye bhi bola thha that iss show mein bigamy impossible hai... never say never 😆... but dekhte hai.... 

ha ye baat b sach h… puri trah bigad to dia hi h.. abhi just I read tweets.. Meet and Meet are now hiding their own relationship as if they are doing EMA… illegal is legal because she is pregnant… never knew pregnancy is a fastrack way to legalize an illegal marriage … fir chahe bachcha kisi or ka hi kyu na ho… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

But this happens in India. I read news where two women are happy to share the man as husband.

ha maine b dekha wo video youtube pr … kya gajab video ta bhai… 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

I hate Meet for normalising having sautans... Meety's chilled friendly attitude towards Neelu pissed me soo much... Dancing together is just disgusting... I'm in Laila's side now... 🙄

ha aj k precap me CBd gaali b de di Meet H ko.. she called him Kamini Meet Hooda  …🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye precap pure week ka h lgta h.. kl nachna b h na inhe …😂😂😂 

https://twitter.com/anishaxmeet/status/1583821970839175168?s=46&t=78_R6NX-Mva2fm1Y8EIKsQ

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ha aj k precap me CBd gaali b de di Meet H ko.. she called him Kamini Meet Hooda  …🤣

She deserves gaalis! I even give her gaalis! Didn't expect her to be such an easy woman! I mean anything is fine with her!?!? If Meetwa kicks her out its ok n if he keeps her with her sautan that is even ok... She is like the dream wife for certain men... She will always be there as doormat n the guy can have mistresses or ema.... Hate her type! 👎

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Kamini to shareefon waali gaali hai🥱 Ek dusre Baal Waal kheenche tab kuch maza aaye. Half alhawats MH ko cheer karenge aur half Laila ko. MA referee banega

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

She deserves gaalis! I even give her gaalis! Didn't expect her to be such an easy woman! I mean anything is fine with her!?!? If Meetwa kicks her out its ok n if he keeps her with her sautan that is even ok... She is like the dream wife for certain men... She will always be there as doormat n the guy can have mistresses or ema.... Hate her type! 👎

pta ni ab to mje kuch predict krte b darr lgta h ..like aj k episode me Meet H was unusually quiet.. like in opening shot she was crying alone .. then in front of the family when Bd excitedly say that cbd will do fast she didn’t react… when Meet A tried to gift her she said no that in family’s views cbd is his wife and it will create problems… when Meet A asked her whether she wants to continue being with him she didn’t respond… seeing all this I want to say that she is thinking of leaving him because mahaan as she is .. she is definitely thinking that cbd will be better off as Ahlawats bahu and can’t handle herself alone in the world.. and since she is strong she should move away.. I totally support this line of thought but seeing that she has not gone with daadi I am afraid kuch ni hone wala .. she will stay and degrade herself as Meet A’s mistress or secret lover even though she is legally wedded wife ..

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Kis gaane mein naachne waale hain? Laila main laila💃💃

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Kamini to shareefon waali gaali hai🥱 Ek dusre Baal Waal kheenche tab kuch maza aaye. Half alhawats MH ko cheer karenge aur half Laila ko. MA referee banega

half kyu sare Ahlawats laila ko cheer krenge .. Meet H to unka punching bag h..usko koi kyu cheer kre ..  Rajvardhan bs khada hokr sir hilayega k ye sb galat h.. pr krega kuch ni.. Meet A ko hi chillayega k tum theek se judge kro.. 😂😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Kis gaane mein naachne waale hain? Laila main laila💃💃

she already danced on laila mai laila .. ajkl to she is more like “gali gali me firta h tu kyu bnke banjara .. aa mere dil me bas ja mere ashiq awara” the way she bunch up her pallu and show her not-so-flat waistline and do kinda rampwalk..