Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sherry24

ROFL literally!

What did u smoke before writing this? ðŸ¤£ Ashwini gave  something to you?

Her hand gestures are most outrageous. Even in the most serious or emotional scenes she makes one laugh with those. And I could just imagine them in this all the way. 
I wonder what more gyan is coming up from Ashwini. ðŸ¤£

I was so irritated with Ashwini’s hand gestures and gyan. And pakhi’s obsession about sindoor! Nethra and I always believed pakhi doesn’t have brains to seduce so used that theory here. 
wait for second part 😉

sadiltl thumbnail

Part 2: Learning it from the Master Blaster

NOTE: It is hard to bezattify Pakhi now after seeing her poJitive. Her guiltfree stance is what made me write this OS. Till she is guilty of what she did to Sai, I cant see her positive. So read this from that perspective. And ofcourse Virat pisses me off post leap but imagine him as someone who has a bigger gameplan with Pakhi and who can answer all of Sai's questions without any guilt or hesitation. I know this OS would have been hilarious few months back. I hope I captured the funny bone decently enough.

Pakhi, even after several warnings from Chavanese, prepared herself like a good student and went to Sai's house to learn the art of seducing Virat Chavan. Her argument is that they forgot the past and moved ahead in life so Sai should feel NOTHING about anything that happened in the past. 

BK and Ashwini wondered if Pakhi has really lost mind or it is her age old arrogance that is making her to act like this. BK almost reminded how Pakhi spoiled her nephew's life but held herself back not wanting to complicate his life any further.

Without further adieu, Pakhi left to Sai's house. She has taken 1 hour appointment from Sai as she latter was not willing to entertain her otherwise. 

"Sai!! Thanks for giving me time to talk to you about something important.", Pakhi spoke to disinterested Sai. 

Sai is coming to terms with Virat being in relationship with Pakhi. But having loved him for the longest time and seen him closely, she could not believe he could have married the same person who destroyed their life. She has so many questions for him but whenever she sees him with Pakhi, she starts to hate him so much that she wanted him to rather suffer with her. She has seen the longing in his eyes for her but she decided to ignore. So she was surprised why Pakhi wants to be friends with her when the latter asked her for time. Sometimes perplexed and sometimes amused by Pakhi's behavior, she wanted to observe her closely so gave her this appointment. 

"Patralekha ji, what is so important that you asked for an hour of my time that too when no one was present in the house", Sai asked with ever present irritation in her voice whenever she talks to Pakhi. 

"Woh Sai, you know we all have moved in our lives. I am Virat's wife now.", she said with 1000watt smile in her face. "But you know we started off as friends and you know we are slowly moving ahead. You know..I am ok with being his spiritual partner, but family is pressurizing us to make us a bond... you know", she tried to explain things in Ashwini's ways by entangling her fingers hoping that Sai will understand without blasting her off. 

Sai's eyes pooled in tears but she was happy that her man was still untouched. Somewhere it gave her immense happiness to know all this from horse's mouth. So she listened to Pakhi with curiosity.

"So?", she asked inquisitively. 

"So, I dont know how to make a first step. You know I am not into all these trivial things. I have confidence on my sindoor. My love for Virat is pure from the beginning. My single minded focus was on him.", Pakhi started blabbering which touched wrong nerve with sai. "So I want to know from you, you know, you have been successful in having him in  ways I didnt have the opportunity to... so can you tell me how to seduce him?", she asked as if asking for a cooking recipe. 

Bile rose up in Sai's stomach but she held it still, not seeing an ounce of guilt on Pakhi's face, she decided to see if troubling her a bit with their intimate details will make her realize what she has done to their lives. So she obliged to Pakhi's request. 

"Sure Patralekha ji. You have conveniently forgot the past but I didnt.. I remember every moment I spent with Virat vividly. I can give you some info that might help you moving on with him ", she said quoting the last words and rolling her eyes. 

"Oh wow Sai! you have become so mature like me. Wait. let me take my notepad. you know after I became business woman, I always take down the minutes of meeting", she said gathering notes and pen to the utterly bewildered Sai. "OK where can we start...hmm..just tell me how to get him. into the mood."

"Oh I just have to get into our bed. simple", Sai said casually. 

"Saii!! our beds are separate. You know. we are taking it slowly. so something else?", Pakhi revealed important details unknowingly. 

"Oh! excellent", Sai got fascinated. "Hmm. Try chair? I would just go and sit on his lap. He likes it.", Sai said dreamily. 

"Oh no! Sai. We didnt go that far.", corrected Pakhi making Sai even more happy. 

"Then may be surprise hug from behind after he comes back from work?! He loves surprises", Sai gushed. 

"You are not understanding!", Pakhi said sternly. "We dont touch each other YET. Go on!", she said rather arrogantly.

"OH! OK OK.", Sai is now flying in the clouds. "No touch seduction?! hmm". She thought for a while. And said "Just try to change in front of him?". 

"No No No I was telling the same to Aai we give each other privacy like mature couple. We change in bathrroom", Pakhi explained to curious Sai, who is now interested to know about more about their non existent relationship.

"OKKK! Then ask him to bring the towel pretending to forget it while in bathroom?", Sai said casually remembering that it is the frequent thing Virat used to do with her. 

"What!! you lie?", asked Pakhi with disbelief. "I always thought Virat liked you for your truthfulness. Sai you lie too!"

"But Patralekha ji, this lie is not causing any harm to others right. This lie is to get laid. There is a diffference", Sai tried to explain the obvious shrugging her shoulders.

"No no. There is no scope of lies in our relationship." pakhi said rejecting the idea."Tell about what clothes he likes or colors instead. Lets stick to basic etiquette here", she said instructing Sai to maintain some decency.  "So, tell me what colors he likes. Which clothes he would like to see me in?", she asked specifically going back to take the notes. 

"No clothes is what he used to like.", Sai slipped up. "You know Nude vs Rainbow. What do you think guys prefer?", she asked as a matter of fact. 

"Oh he has seen me in nude color outfits but never gave me any LOOK so I will go with rainbow colors", Pakhi said excitedly, noting down "Dress up in rainbow colors"

"No no Patralekha ji I meant Nude means...", but she stopped not wanting to give her REAL ideas and cheered. "Yeah Rainbow would do"

"Whatelse Sai? They say food is the way to man's heart. How to use food here?", she asked writing a subsection FOOD in her notes. 

"Food!! hmm. You can get candy floss and....", Sai tried to explain how to use food props in bedroom but was interrupted by her curious student. 

"I dont like candy floss Sai!", Pakhi said disapprovingly. 

"OK get some ice cream. spill it on your body and ask him to you know...", Sai tried to explain the obvious which Pakhi seemed not to get it. "Clear it off with mouth.", coughed Sai. 

"Oh ice cream melts on body right? How can anyone take it off?", Pakhi asked thinking hard. 

"Oh that is even better. licking it away...", Sai said gleefully reminiscing the last time they did it. 

"Sai!! No touch yet..remember?..say simple things!", she demanded slightly irritated now. "Wait, how about hot aloo wadi.", she said excitedly. 

"But it will be too hot and might burn your skin.", Sai frowning at her suggestion. 

"Oh then it works! Virat will definitely take it away from my body. YES", she said noting it down. 

"But Pakhi didi..oops Patralekha ji, he will take it from anyone else's body also because it BURNS!. Where is the emotion?", she asked not understanding how this feat could count as seduction. 

Pakhi tried to ignore her and highlighted aloo wadi in her notes. 

"What else Sai? Talking to you gives me so many ideas.! ", she marvelled at herself. "You know otherwise I wouldnt do such silly things to get love."

Sai didnt know what to say, so she suggested sexting! It took a while to explain how to use innuendos while texting your loved one. Finally when Pakhi kind of expressed she understood it, Sai started to give her some examples. 

"Do you want to be my patient tonight!", Sai suggested which she said she used a lot with him before to which Pakhi promptly reminded her that she is not a doctor. 

"Ok ok. You can pretend to be a police officer and say whether he wants to be punished?", Sai said the other thing she used to do wearing his police accessories and smiling to herself. 

"Sai!! I said I dont lie!!", Pakhi said losing her patience again. 

"Oh sorry! Then you can ask whether he would want to punish you", Sai gave her another thing that Virat used to text her. 

"Why would he punish me Sai?! I have not done anything wrong in my life that Virat would punish me." Pakhi declared, somewhere in the deep recess of her mind not being sure of herself.

Sai was brought back to ground with this statement. She understood clearly that there was nothing between her and Virat. Releived that Pakhi has neither skill or courage to take any step forward with Virat, Sai decided to thank her for this appointment. 

"Patralekha ji! Thanks for being cold hearted all your life...", she said slipping up and then correctly "I mean being so cold that my body was safely preserved as in refrigerator. I mean my ex-husband's body is safe in your cold hearted presence", Sai said metaphorically which she is sure Pakhi would not understand a bit. 

"What are you talking Sai?! cold and refridgerator? Is Virat food or what you silly", she said deridingly. 

"You can make him food too, if you have that mental capacity to turn him into one. But I understood your skills just now and I thank you for being like this with him. He needed this treatment.", Sai said muttering silent curses to her husband. 

"Yes I treat him well Sai. Not like you! we both are called mature for a reason.", she boasted. 

"Oh yeah ofcourse. So could you send him to me so I can become mature too. Its been a while for me too!", Sai asked clearly knowing Virat has not moved on an inch. "Also tell him that I have some questions and if he answers I will treat him with candy floss."

"Candy floss?! Does he like it? I thought you only liked such childish things."Pakhi wondered. 

"Oh he likes it when I eat it off from...", Sai stopped from giving her the details. " Never mind Patralekha ji."

"OK Sai! I will ask him to give you all the answers you needed. Afterall you should also move on. Past is past", Pakhi stressed repeatedly starting to irk Sai. 

Before Sai could lose control and blast her off for the past, she bid her farewell and got ready to face to her husband, expecting that he is still fully hers. 

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I started laughing from “cooking recipe “ and couldn’t stop till the last line 😂😂 

I really hope SaKhi has some similar exchange in the show where Sai comes to know about PaKRat’s non existent relationship 😂😂

Edited by xfiles - 1 years ago
Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hilarious!!! ðŸ¤£

The intelligence of the mature bahu on display!!

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hilarious! I can just imagine Pakhi. 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hilarious... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sachha pyar it is then... without the trappings of mere physical needs ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Hilarious... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sachha pyar it is then... without the trappings of mere physical needs ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

destroy the man completely that he forgot to smile. Then seduce him 😂 kya milega kuch nahin 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sadiltl

destroy the man completely that he forgot to smile. Then seduce him 😂 kya milega kuch nahin 

Milega na. Spiders and cobwebs

sadiltl thumbnail

How did I forget you yaar

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How did I forget you yaar