Quicky OS: Learning it from the Masters!

Posted: 1 years ago

Premise: Ashwini is worried about her son's prolonged dry spell for years and decided to end it. It is definitely a hard task, but as a mother she wanted her son's happiness at any cost. So she decided to teach her adarsh bahu the art of seduction. one such evening when Pakhi was idling over ironing already pressed Vinu's shirts, Aswhini pulled her into a small talk. 

Part 1: Learning from the master

"Aai!!! come in..to MY room.", Pakhi stressed the fact that she lives in her most coveted room.

"Ofcourse your room beta, where else can I find the bed separated into half", remarked Ashwini sarcastically. 

"Aai!! why do you keep worrying about all this stuff. I told you right I have no fear and I have confidence on my sindoor", Pakhi reiterated with false bravado which looked like arrogance than confidence. 

Ashwini mumbled something akin to "who put sindoor?" under her breath but laughed out loud as if cheering her ideal DIL. 

"Patralekha! Dear what are you doing tonight?", she probed not knowing how to start the topic

"Oh I will iron Vinu's clothes, will make dinner, clean up the kitchen, prepare for my meeting tomorrow...", she listed very proudly when Ashwini frantically moved her hands to stop which freaked out Pakhi a bit. 

"Patralekha..shh..shh", she said gesturing to shut up with her hands. "I am talking about your plans with Virat", she reiterated trying to not lose her patience too soon.

"Oh! Virat will come after I sleep or he will be asleep when I come", Pakhi said candidly as if sharing their most private routine. 

"Wah! thats nice!", Aswhini said wiping sweat from her face "Patralekha dont you think you both have to make memories by spending time together", she tried to explain while interlacing her fingers of both hands into each other. 

Pakhi looked at her hands and then at her, perplexed. "What kind of memories Aai?"

"Deva!! how to explain?", Ashwini is shaking back and forth now "Why dont you give your relationship a beautiful end...", she is now twisting her hand like how spinner Anil Kumble twists while bowling. "I mean beautiful climax", she blurted. 

"Climax!!", Pakhi gasped "Aai..we just started our relationship and you are talking about climaxxx", Pakhi pouted, tears pooling in her eyes and hand covering her mouth. 

"Bappa! Deva! Patralekha, not that climax..", Ashwini is doing some weird gestures to explain the process "This climax"

"What climax!! Aai I think you are tensed for some reason. Let me get you buttermilk", she tried to get up when Ashwini pulled her down to sit. 

"Patralekha! Bada you dont need to butter me. I have fallen for you",, Ashwini explained not understanding whether Pakhi's concern for the family is real or fake but continued "Now listen to me. You have to make some progression with Virat. If not heart, body is fine too.", she whispered. "You understand na what I am trying to say. You should both....", she again gestured rigorously entangling her fingers together. 

"Oh! Aai", Pakhi blushed relieving Ashwini a little. not for longer though "Aai, I dont want his body. I want his heart."

"That is broken bada!", Ashwini blurted out. "Whatever is in working condition, you should use it. His heart is broken, what will you do with it?", she said impatiently but stating the facts.

"Aai!", Pakhi screamed accusingly."My love is pure, and I have confidence on my sindoor that I dont need these short cuts to his heart"

"Devaaa!" Ashiwni hit her head so hard that Pakhi thought she would get a concussion "Patralekha! stop it. Just listen to what I say. Answer to my questions."

"OK Aai." said Pakhi said meekly trying to see if there is bump on Ashwini's forehead. 

"Ok tell me why did you stop wearing those sarees and sexy blouses that you used to wear before", she asked. 

"Woh Aai, I have to change in the bathroom so saree is difficult to tie. You know Virat and I respect our privacy. we dont change clothes in the room, what if we walk into each other", she said proudly. 

Ashwini gave her a disapproving look but gulped her bile back. 

"OK, what are you wearing during the nights", she asked hoping for a better answer. 

"Oh Aai, I recently bought these nighties that cover everything head to bottom. Virat never used to like my lacey nighties...so", she explained pleased with herself. 

"Patralekha, at that time you were his SIL, so he didnt like. But you can try wearing them now", she tried to explain when Pakhi cut her short.

"Aai!! dont say SIL and all..I never saw Virat like that. Not before not now.", she said wiping her tears. "Virat has always been my....", she realized what she was going to say and ate her words and said "Achche dost"

Ashwini's heart cried for Samrat for a moment but then she didnt dwell much lest she would hate the person sitting in front her. So she diverted the topic immediately. 

"OK what is the last movie you have seen?!", she inquired losing her will almost. 

"Meera Bai!", Pakhi responded promptly. "She is obsessed with Krishna bhagwan that she rejected her husband Aai. The husband suffered a lot but who cares."

Ashwini was flabbergasted and asked whether she compared herself with Meera Bai, asking Krishna bhagwan to forgive her DIL for her ignorance. 

"Nooo Aaai...I was just comparing the emotion..", she tried to explain. 

"No dont compare. No. Dont bring Gods into this mess", she warned not wanting to displease the Gods more that she and her family already did!

"OK Aai", Pakhi said meekly again tears pooling in her eyes. 

"Drama Queen!" Ashwini muttered under her breath. "There is a new movie 365 days, your baba and I watched it recently. not much story but good to watch with your spouse you know, it might generate some feelings", Ashwini tried to gesture with moving both hands from bottom to up frantically. 

"Aaai, Are you Ok. are you having acidity. Is it flowing upwards to chest? You are doing your upvas wrongly Aai. wait I will teach you how to do it?", Pakhi said trying to hold down Ashwini's animated hands

"Stop it you fool!", Ashwini shouted. "You either do something with my son or else I will get you divorced and pack him back to Sai.", she yelled without any control on her mind, and tongue. 

"Aaai..", pakhi covered her mouth with her hand "You cant bring that NAME.", she cried. "But wait. I have an idea. I will go to Sai and ask her how she did it Virat. Yes. We forgot our past moved on afterall!", Pakhi said with determination. 

"Bappa Deva! save my son from these two vile women", Ashwini cried running back to her room. 

Part2: Learning it from the master blaster. 😎

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago

🤣🤣🤣Hahahhhahahhhahahahhhahahahgyaha that’s such a super honest conversation. Oh god. I imagined this from start to the end. This made my day 

Oh goddddddddd 😂🤣😭😂🤣😭. This is one hella hilarious os sadhika 💥😂🤣. 

Now that you mentioned about divorce, agle os mai wo bhi kardo with bringing in your most famous mental illness theory of pakhi 😎😂. Virat ko highest level ka torture deke punish kardo pljjj! 

Edited by BhatSisters - 1 years ago

next part is sai sharing her experience ☺️🤣

Siya, something to cheer you up. read it

Originally posted by sadiltl

Premise: Ashwini is worried about her son's prolonged dry spell for years and decided to end it. It is definitely a hard task, but as a mother she wanted her son's happiness at any cost. So she decided to teach her adarsh bahu the art of seduction. one such evening when Pakhi was idling over ironing already pressed Vinu's shirts, Aswhini pulled her into a small talk. 

Part 1: Learning from the master

"Aai!!! come in..to MY room.", Pakhi stressed the fact that she lives in her most coveted room.

"Ofcourse your room beta, where else can I find the bed separated into half", remarked Ashwini sarcastically. 

"Aai!! why do you keep worrying about all this stuff. I told you right I have no fear and I have confidence on my sindoor", Pakhi reiterated with false bravado which looked like arrogance than confidence. 

Ashwini mumbled something akin to "who put sindoor?" under her breath but laughed out loud as if cheering her ideal DIL. 

"Patralekha! Dear what are you doing tonight?", she probed not knowing how to start the topic

"Oh I will iron Vinu's clothes, will make dinner, clean up the kitchen, prepare for my meeting tomorrow...", she listed very proudly when Ashwini frantically moved her hands to stop which freaked out Pakhi a bit. 

"Patralekha..shh..shh", she said gesturing to shut up with her hands. "I am talking about your plans with Virat", she reiterated trying to not lose her patience too soon.

"Oh! Virat will come after I sleep or he will be asleep when I come", Pakhi said candidly as if sharing their most private routine. 

"Wah! thats nice!", Aswhini said wiping sweat from her face "Patralekha dont you think you both have to make memories by spending time together", she tried to explain while interlacing her fingers of both hands into each other. 

Pakhi looked at her hands and then at her, perplexed. "What kind of memories Aai?"

"Deva!! how to explain?", Ashwini is shaking back and forth now "Why dont you give your relationship a beautiful end...", she is now twisting her hand like how spinner Anil Kumble twists while bowling. "I mean beautiful climax", she blurted. 

"Climax!!", Pakhi gasped "Aai..we just started our relationship and you are talking about climaxxx", Pakhi pouted, tears pooling in her eyes and hand covering her mouth. 

"Bappa! Deva! Patralekha, not that climax..", Ashwini is doing some weird gestures to explain the process "This climax"

"What climax!! Aai I think you are tensed for some reason. Let me get you buttermilk", she tried to get up when Ashwini pulled her down to sit. 

"Patralekha! Bada you dont need to butter me. I have fallen for you",, Ashwini explained not understanding whether Pakhi's concern for the family is real or fake but continued "Now listen to me. You have to make some progression with Virat. If not heart, body is fine too.", she whispered. "You understand na what I am trying to say. You should both....", she again gestured rigorously entangling her fingers together. 

"Oh! Aai", Pakhi blushed relieving Ashwini a little. not for longer though "Aai, I dont want his body. I want his heart."

"That is broken bada!", Ashwini blurted out. "Whatever is in working condition, you should use it. His heart is broken, what will you do with it?", she said impatiently but stating the facts.

"Aai!", Pakhi screamed accusingly."My love is pure, and I have confidence on my sindoor that I dont need these short cuts to his heart"

"Devaaa!" Ashiwni hit her head so hard that Pakhi thought she would get a concussion "Patralekha! stop it. Just listen to what I say. Answer to my questions."

"OK Aai." said Pakhi said meekly trying to see if there is bump on Ashwini's forehead. 

"Ok tell me why did you stop wearing those sarees and sexy blouses that you used to wear before", she asked. 

"Woh Aai, I have to change in the bathroom so saree is difficult to tie. You know Virat and I respect our privacy. we dont change clothes in the room, what if we walk into each other", she said proudly. 

Ashwini gave her a disapproving look but gulped her bile back. 

"OK, what are you wearing during the nights", she asked hoping for a better answer. 

"Oh Aai, I recently bought these nighties that cover everything head to bottom. Virat never used to like my lacey nighties...so", she explained pleased with herself. 

"Patralekha, at that time you were his SIL, so he didnt like. But you can try wearing them now", she tried to explain when Pakhi cut her short.

"Aai!! dont say SIL and all..I never saw Virat like that. Not before not now.", she said wiping her tears. "Virat has always been my....", she realized what she was going to say and ate her words and said "Achche dost"

Ashwini's heart cried for Samrat for a moment but then she didnt dwell much lest she would hate the person sitting in front her. So she diverted the topic immediately. 

"OK what is the last movie you have seen?!", she inquired losing her will almost. 

"Meera Bai!", Pakhi responded promptly. "She is obsessed with Krishna bhagwan that she rejected her husband Aai. The husband suffered a lot but who cares."

Ashwini was flabbergasted and asked whether she compared herself with Meera Bai, asking Krishna bhagwan to forgive her DIL for her ignorance. 

"Nooo Aaai...I was just comparing the emotion..", she tried to explain. 

"No dont compare. No. Dont bring Gods into this mess", she warned not wanting to displease the Gods more that she and her family already did!

"OK Aai", Pakhi said meekly again tears pooling in her eyes. 

"Drama Queen!" Ashwini muttered under her breath. "There is a new movie 365 days, your baba and I watched it recently. not much story but good to watch with your spouse you know, it might generate some feelings", Ashwini tried to gesture with moving both hands from bottom to up frantically. 

"Aaai, Are you Ok. are you having acidity. Is it flowing upwards to chest? You are doing your upvas wrongly Aai. wait I will teach you how to do it?", Pakhi said trying to hold down Ashwini's animated hands

"Stop it you fool!", Ashwini shouted. "You either do something with my son or else I will get you divorced and pack him back to Sai.", she yelled without any control on her mind, and tongue. 

"Aaai..", pakhi covered her mouth with her hand "You cant bring that NAME.", she cried. "But wait. I have an idea. I will go to Sai and ask her how she did it Virat. Yes. We forgot our past moved on afterall!", Pakhi said with determination. 

"Bappa Deva! save my son from these two vile women", Ashwini cried running back to her room. 

Part2: Learning it from the master blaster. 😎

🤣🤣🤣

THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!! 

OMG... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Use whatever is in working condition" 🤪🤪

Ash ke weird hand gestures 😆😆

Best though is Ash and Ninu watching 365 days ☺️☺️

Howlarious 😆😆😆

Very quick and very fulfilling 😉

ROFL literally!

What did u smoke before writing this? 🤣 Ashwini gave  something to you?

Her hand gestures are most outrageous. Even in the most serious or emotional scenes she makes one laugh with those. And I could just imagine them in this all the way. 
I wonder what more gyan is coming up from Ashwini. 🤣

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sadhika hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What an OS.You are fantastic in comedy OSes 🤗.

I swear MIL 's don't have such kind of talks with their daughter in laws. It's so awkward to discuss something like this with your mother in law🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. Khair ashwini is a  born besharam🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thanks for the tag⭐️ .