Precap !!! 🔥🔥🔥❀️

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

OMGGG chalo ek post toh bantah hai ! No matter how much we bitch about the show but the precaps for this show are killer !πŸ˜… In one precap we saw the wedding and suhaag raat!  This show is moving faster than the light πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I have high hopes on suhaag raat as both are quite bold and Ginni is not shy LOL both are going to set media and social media on fire next week! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

Who knows maybe all the sexy/hot fan fiction people wrote on this forum might come true after all πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Edited by Miracle_lover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't get your hopes up it's small starπŸ€”πŸ˜† you know that blue birds were complaining about Adi's hand placements on Ginni's waist during the dance not being shown and that they were deprived of these amazing detailsπŸ˜† so SR will also be very detail deprivingπŸ˜†

Look at these parallels, it was all decided that day....

☺️☺️

https://twitter.com/kalopsia720/status/1583625498521133056?s=20&t=9rrJCveI8V1e4Hv5lS1pAg

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agar kisine....I REPEAT agar kisine unki SR ko ittu sa bhi disturb kiya toh I swear i will parcel him/her directly to khushwant uncle😑singh family.... creepy shit won't be entertained πŸ€’

sreeja_rox thumbnail

The precap itself was so damn hot β˜ΊοΈ i mean they will be showing it step by step . Pehle earings then necklace then  dot dot dot 

I just hope camera angles acha aaye aur sirf mundi na dikhaaye upar ka πŸ€£

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

The precap itself was so damn hot β˜ΊοΈ i mean they will be showing it step by step . Pehle earings then necklace then  dot dot dot 

I just hope camera angles acha aaye aur sirf mundi na dikhaaye upar ka πŸ€£

I already have said that we will be deprived from major details so don't keep your hopes upπŸ˜†

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I already have said that we will be deprived from major details so don't keep your hopes upπŸ˜†

yaar i had felt so bad in that lap waala scene . They never showed only how he had held her  kya bakwaas editing tha wo 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yaar i had felt so bad in that lap waala scene . They never showed only how he had held her  kya bakwaas editing tha wo 

woh yeh thaa🀬🀣 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am trusting Jeetu Sir hereπŸ˜†...he ll not disappoint usπŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

We knew Wedding was happening, but this SR came out of nowhere. Like typical ITV, I was expecting them to delay the SR for some weird reason.πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

We knew Wedding was happening, but this SR came out of nowhere. Like typical ITV, I was expecting them to delay the SR for some weird reason.πŸ˜†

Well due to our bad ITV experience we were all thinking the same🀣 as all daily soaps take the same route😡 πŸ€’...but CM is breaking the stereotype πŸ‘