NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What? Last time i read she was dating Aryan Khan ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

What? Last time i read she was dating Aryan Khan ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ

No. She supposedly wants to marry Aryan who is Suhana's brother and SRK's son but she was dating Shahid Kapoor's brother who is Anil Kapoor's daughter Janhvi's ex and Janhvi was Kartik's ex and Kartik at a time was dating Ibrahim's sister Saras so that is his ex and Sara is the person who is friends with Ananya as well. Got it?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Age is not an issue

2 consenting adults

Why are people so obsessed with age on this forum

I mean, I would happily date Hrithik if I had the chance and he's 11.5 years older than me! Would you guys have a problem if we (hypothetically) dated?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ark bhi KJo ke jaal mein phasega๐Ÿ˜ญ Iss raste nahi jaana tha ARK. Ab tumhare aahalt RK ki tarah Hui toh KJo jimmedari nahi lega (iykyk)

I get such weird vibes from her, mainly because it's like every third day there is a narrative to hook her with someone. As a wise man once said in Kota factory "Padhia badhai"...oh sorry, "acting-vacting" kar lo todha!" 

ARK gives the same vibe though. Made for each other 

Plus her career is probably in a better state than his (only barely) Aashiqui 2 ke baad saari movies piti hui hai. He was atrocious in Om and she was equally terrible in Liger. Sach mein, made for each other (until the next KWK episode)

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Age is not an issue

2 consenting adults

Why are people so obsessed with age on this forum

I mean, I would happily date Hrithik if I had the chance and he's 11.5 years older than me! Would you guys have a problem if we (hypothetically) dated?

Nothing would make me happier 

You deserve Hrithik for your sheer relentlessness 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

No. She supposedly wants to marry Aryan who is Suhana's brother and SRK's son but she was dating Shahid Kapoor's brother who is Anil Kapoor's daughter Janhvi's ex and Janhvi was Kartik's ex and Kartik at a time was dating Ibrahim's sister Saras so that is his ex and Sara is the person who is friends with Ananya as well. Got it?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I explained so well. Would've given myself 10/10 points ๐Ÿค”

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aur Kjo scriptwriter is rishte ka?

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank God you made us all understand this complicated relationship between Ananya and ARK in such a simple way. 

Aabhar and Abhinandan aapka humari taraf se ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Left out Saif Kareena and queen entrepreneur Gauri๐Ÿ˜†