Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: sxursaep

Makers have lost their senses just like Batuk. Overconfidence kills and i so wish this season flops badly. But even after that SSP has no shame and keeps getting on shows like BCHD and Parineeti 🤢

Even batuk track was nonsense sorry to hurt pravisht fans but he overacted a lot as batuk it was cringe and we didn't even get any adult rudhita moments property pehle anirudh ka mujhe tumhea nahi dhekhna Dushanbe dushman phir vaijanti drama phir sanyasi drama phir bondita ka gussa hona phir unka bhag jana shaswati ki shaadi cc ka kand uski arrest itnea mea anirudh hi bheh gaya aur batuk drama aur show ended 

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

And how are they going to justify birth of Durga and Charu when the children born to Anirudh Bondita (of course the adult) were a son and a daughter.

And not showing badi Bondita i.e. Anchal as Anirudh’s wife, then who gave birth to Durga and Charu, Chhoti Bondita??
 What is wrong with them

Ek picture daal dete to thoda logical to lagta

Already sab messed up hai

As much as I am happy to see Aurra, it is really disappointing to see the channel and production being disrespectful to Anchal as well as fans who lived her as badi Bondita and lived the show dearly with whatever storyline was showed

Coz several fans were watching show post leap for the story and also for Anchal.

Aur ye to khud ki bhi respect nahi kr rhe

Leap lene ka decision iska tha

Anchal ko cast krne ka decision bhi

Show band krne ka bhi

To jab ab season 2 la rahe hain to apne liye decisions ko to importance dete

heer193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Even batuk track was nonsense sorry to hurt pravisht fans but he overacted a lot as batuk it was cringe and we didn't even get any adult rudhita moments property pehle anirudh ka mujhe tumhea nahi dhekhna Dushanbe dushman phir vaijanti drama phir sanyasi drama phir bondita ka gussa hona phir unka bhag jana shaswati ki shaadi cc ka kand uski arrest itnea mea anirudh hi bheh gaya aur batuk drama aur show ended 

pura post leap hi non sense tha

It was actors and other staffs hardwork jo chala rahe the show

Story ka to band hi baja dala tha

heer193 thumbnail

Ssp nahi 😯 par didn't anirudh born in 1899 but koi nahi chalo thik hea kuch mera objection hea vo cringe chooti bon air ani ki photos hea am sure 😅 koi sane person apni child bride ki pictures in  compare to adult wife ki picture show nahi karega for memories y

I hope I am getting you right ki choti bondita ki pic kyun lagaega as wife

And this is my point wo marriage annul ho gyi thi

Anirudh ne pagalon ki tarah mehnat kari thi

Sabko samjhane especially bondita ki child marriage of hers is actually no marriage 

The whole point of show was child marrying an adult and children marrying at all is cringey, wrong and a crime

Phir part 2 mein barrister babu ka hi point non sense kar diya

Chumu thumbnail
Originally posted by: heer193

I hope I am getting you right ki choti bondita ki pic kyun lagaega as wife

And this is my point wo marriage annul ho gyi thi

Anirudh ne pagalon ki tarah mehnat kari thi

Sabko samjhane especially bondita ki child marriage of hers is actually no marriage 

The whole point of show was child marrying an adult and children marrying at all is cringey, wrong and a crime

Phir part 2 mein barrister babu ka hi point non sense kar diya

Show ja jo bhi point ho but aura and pravisht secnes while rewatching the show after bed wetting track gives me cringe vibes it uncomfortable for me to watch them special whole I will rescue you bondhita from Tara bai track and yes their 1 marriage wasn't a marriage in any sense disappointing that there not one single picture of adult bondita 

Chumu thumbnail

And how are they going to justify birth of Durga and Charu when the children born to Anirudh Bondita (of course the adult) were a son and a daughter.

And not showing badi Bondita i.e. Anchal as Anirudh’s wife, then who gave birth to Durga and Charu, Chhoti Bondita??
 What is wrong with them

Ek picture daal dete to thoda logical to lagta

Already sab messed up hai

As much as I am happy to see Aurra, it is really disappointing to see the channel and production being disrespectful to Anchal as well as fans who lived her as badi Bondita and lived the show dearly with whatever storyline was showed

Coz several fans were watching show post leap for the story and also for Anchal.

Aur ye to khud ki bhi respect nahi kr rhe

Leap lene ka decision iska tha

Anchal ko cast krne ka decision bhi

Show band krne ka bhi

To jab ab season 2 la rahe hain to apne liye decisions ko to importance dete

Charu 🤣 is shown as a village girl might be koi hadsa and she is living in village I think she could be rudhita 3 child 

heer193 thumbnail

Charu 🤣 is shown as a village girl might be koi hadsa and she is living in village I think she could be rudhita 3 child 

han 1980s ki movie ki story bnana hi reh gya tha
bachpan mein bichhde behene Mele mein bichad gyi thi? Phir ye badi hongi ek banda pasand ajaega, phir kachra jo har tv show mein dikhate hain 

Also SSP ki hi karamaat hai ye show bhi

I stand corrected

Chumu thumbnail

han 1980s ki movie ki story bnana hi reh gya tha
bachpan mein bichhde behene Mele mein bichad gyi thi? Phir ye badi hongi ek banda pasand ajaega, phir kachra jo har tv show mein dikhate hain 

Also SSP ki hi karamaat hai ye show bhi

I stand corrected

I hope 🙏 they are not going to fight over 1 guy in future 🤠

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just watched 3 episodes of post leap and the way the script had Aanchal show her teeth every 2 secs made me hate the show. Also Pravisht as batuk might've been the worst acting I ever witnessed. The continuous lip bitting and his body actions were too much. Some extreme fans refer to it as sass but I feel it's a heavy overacting he did  🤔

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope 🙏 they are not going to fight over 1 guy in future 🤠

One will be wearing jeans and the other a salwar. Forget 1960s ka zamana. Sabke saamne agar inke mom dad can freely hug on the roads, why can't the daughters wear shorts lmao😆