Why so much love for Advait and hate for Naaz

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No like a real question, from what I have seen and can judge he is pretty manipulative, involved in the crimes committed by his father including political murders, is actively trying to break up Nehkam in short outright negative and evil but he is getting praised, supported and loved while Naaz is getting hated given she hasn't even done as bad as him other than stealing the earring as an act of revenge. Naaz is scary apparently then I wonder what is Advait? A cute harmless bunny?

What makes Advait better than Naaz?? Why is Naaz called evil even though she has barely done anything as of yet but Advait is perceived as some angel who should get paired opposite Nehmat?

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

No like a real question, from what I have seen and can judge he is pretty manipulative, involved in the crimes committed by his father including political murders, is actively trying to break up Nehkam in short outright negative and evil but he is getting praised, supported and loved while Naaz is getting hated given she hasn't even done as bad as him other than stealing the earring as an act of revenge. Naaz is scary apparently then I wonder what is Advait? A cute harmless bunny?

What makes Advait better than Naaz?? Why is Naaz called evil even though she has barely done anything as of yet but Advait is perceived as some angel who should get paired opposite Nehmat?

ahh it's because as a couple nehmat-ekam are boring and Advait is a pretty interesting character that people can ship with the fl. About naaz I think in last few days people are understanding her in the start she was only shown to be manipulative and trying to hurt nehmat without a reason but in the last few episodes especially today's she comes across more humane with emotions

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darkqueen01

ahh it's because as a couple nehmat-ekam are boring and Advait is a pretty interesting character that people can ship with the fl. About naaz I think in last few days people are understanding her in the start she was only shown to be manipulative and trying to hurt nehmat without a reason but in the last few episodes especially today's she comes across more humane with emotions

So just because of the pair was boring and that he is an interesting character? Then was Naaz boring all this time? Infact she was the only interesting character as she is Jasmin's daughter where everyone kind of expects her to be duplicate a replica personality wise I.e. a vamp amongst the three given the first two were only busy romancing each other while Naaz was struggling emotionally with her insecurities and inferiority complex due to a troubled childhood (which  by the way was pointed out by me earlier in your thread on how people arent perfect or there aren't any saints but then i was given a lecture by a certain character here who went on to abuse me on a personal level for doing so while a few others supported her in it saying Tejo had been through worse which obviously wasnt in her childhood and that she never hurt anyone intentionally but i guess this same logic wont apply to advait) and socially given she doesn't seem to have many friends probably because Mallika's bullying and influencing everyone at college to sort of alienate her which i believe is the case after what she said to naaz today who was already struggling by herself over it all this while trying to make things different and better for herself and perhaps looked better with Ekam over Nehmat as well if we talk about sparks and chemistry for a pair. On YouTube people call her a Naagin, selfish, saying she is walking in her mothers footsteps but given Advait has done even worse given he is helping in the cover up of his father murders what are people like oh lets ship him with Nehmat because he is hot and looks better with her. Why such different treatment for two characters of the same or rather similar nature given Naaz is still in the green zone?  

Hypocrisy if you get what I mean. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Just a piece of advice for you @Darkqueen01 and for all my friends here. 

I would suggest you all to try not to say anything or argue at all with them until and unless you agree with them.

Because they're not going to listen to your point of view and will try to FORCE their thoughts on you.

The best way to deal with such people is by staying away from them.

Just a suggestion, rest is your choice for sure,

Anyways, all the best!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Just a piece of advice for you @Darkqueen01 and for all my friends here. 

I would suggest you all to try not to say anything or argue at all with them until and unless you agree with them.

Because they're not going to listen to your point of view and will try to FORCE their thoughts on you.

The best way to deal with such people is by staying away from them.

Just a suggestion, rest is your choice for sure,

Anyways, all the best!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh because you listen to everyone's POV without imposing your own views and making any presumptions about others but then literally take a uturn on the same when it suits you for example bashing Rani from pishachini right away for being 'evil' but romanticising Advait on another hand who is also 'evil' πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Please follow your own advice first with regards to staying away before telling others what to do.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Darkqueen01 yes I don't agree with people who have differing POV's because I know I don't have to neither do you, but beware of your little friend over here. Who besides being a hypocrite, if you disagree with her at any point of time over anything or anyone, that's when you get to learn something which i did abt them just some time back. Good luck!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Oh because you listen to everyone's POV without imposing your own views and making any presumptions about others but then literally take a uturn on the same when it suits you for example bashing Rani from pishachini right away for being 'evil' but romanticising Advait on another hand who is also 'evil' πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Please follow your own advice first with regards to staying away before telling others what to do.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Darkqueen01 yes I don't agree with people who have differing POV's because I know I don't have to neither do you, but beware of your little friend over here. Who besides being a hypocrite, if you disagree with her at any point of time over anything or anyone, that's when you get to learn something which i did abt them just some time back. Good luck!

@green - Fyki, I was the first one here to call Advait one of the main villains along with Naaz, (you can check my posts or you can ask anyone who has been conversing with me all the while now)

And from that you should understand how much I romanticize Advait!🀣

@red - Oh yes I should have known since it is your topic you are bound to rule here,

Great you win, go on ruling in your place,

I will be more careful from next time onwards to warn my friends elsewhere other than your ruling area.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@green - Fyki, I was the first one here to call Advait one of the main villains along with Naaz, (you can check my posts or you can ask anyone who has been conversing with me all the while now)

And from that you should understand how much I romanticize Advait!🀣

@red - Oh yes I should have known since it is your topic you are bound to rule here,

Great you win, go on ruling in your place,

I will be more careful from next time onwards to warn my friends elsewhere other than your ruling area.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@green you call him the main villain yet you wanted him opposite Nehmat moreover compared them to fatejo, calling their hugs so much better than Nehkam, chemistry better than Nehkam, damn that chemistry....You have literally made a couple of posts on Admat and why they look better etc  if that isnt romanticising then i guess it must be something only you would know and can describe. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

@red it's an open forum where everyone is allowed to discuss what they have in mind no question about ruling or winning. You want to reply you can but then if you speak about staying away then you should have followed it first yourself. 

By the way make sure that warning of yours doesn't backfire on you later when they see you for who you are.

πŸ‘πŸ½ 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

@green you call him the main villain yet you wanted him opposite Nehmat moreover compared them to fatejo, calling their hugs so much better than Nehkam, chemistry better than Nehkam, damn that chemistry....You have literally made a couple of posts on Admat and why they look better etc  if that isnt romanticising then i guess it must be something only you would know and can describe. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

@red it's an open forum where everyone is allowed to discuss what they have in mind no question about ruling or winning. You want to reply you can but then if you speak about staying away then you should have followed it first yourself. 

By the way make sure that warning of yours doesn't backfire on you later when they see you for who you are.

πŸ‘πŸ½ 

@red - Wow you call others a hypocrite and prove how much of a hypocrite you yourself are!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Because I very well remember how much you denied last time of stalking others' posts and here you are literally giving me proofs of how much you stalked my posts!🀣

Coming to the chemistry part of Admat/Nehvait. Yes I have made those comments about Admat/Nehvait's chemistry,

But if you had the brains you would have also understood that the chemistry I was talking about was a very physical thing, (because I still do hate Advait for using Mallika for his selfish motives and do sympathize with separating Nekam as they are in love since their childhood)

Too bad, you don't try to comprehend things but are too quick to judge!πŸ€—

@green - I just wanted to warn my friends but yes I should have done it in EDT or simply PMed them by not coming here and start with you!

@pink - You don't have to worry about me! I can take care of myself!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You mind your own business.πŸ˜‰

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

3 reasons-

-most women judge other women more harshly than men. Built in misogyny 

-advait has a fan base from him prior shows.

-with the chunni scene - makers have hinted at advait-nehmat pairing. If that’s the case then he of course can’t be that bad. Plus berozgar nehmat needs a job - take care of men in her life. Itv excels in the bad boy good girl trope. especially colors - saavi ki savari, parineeti, ud season1

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

For me my dislike for naaz is simply how unbearably bitchy she is and has too much poison for nehmat. I can't find myself feeling sorry for her for acting like a guy who humiliates her publicly and talks trash to her face loves her and accusing and insulting nehmat who tried to stand up for her against that guy. Then her stealing the earrings ekam gave nehmat and selling them just to pay for a modelling shoot to impress a guy who humiliates her makes her look even more pathetic. There's nothing likeable about naaz.

Coming to nehmat, well I don't find anything impressive about her character or especially the actress' performance, but she seems slightly less sister-obsessed than tejo and her jassu jaap which is the only small plus to nehmat. 

Advait.... well I simply only like him because of the actor. Truth be told this season is full of lacklustre actors, characters and chemistry, but only rohit as advait and his father have any spark to hold audience interest. Plus whatever advait is doing is simply him doing his father's bidding, whereas naaz is completely venomous towards her own sister (it's another thing she doesn't know her and nehmat are not related at all).