Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

KK was one of the most amazing Indian singers. His youthful, energetic and mesmerizing voice made him unique. He sang beautiful songs like Zara si dil mein, Dil ibadat, Khuda jane and Ankhon mein teri. It's so unfortunate that we lost him this year. But we shouldn't forget him. We need to talk about him and celebrate his songs because he was extremely talented. I created a private forum for KK many days ago. I would like to get connected to people who appreciate him as a singer. If anyone likes his voice and wants to join my private forum that person can comment on this thread. I will send invitation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Malia Maliatate GIF - Malia Maliatate Teenwolf GIFs

Please add me!! 👍🏼

Shirsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Malia Maliatate GIF - Malia Maliatate Teenwolf GIFs

Please add me!! 👍🏼

I have invited you. You can join the forum. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

hi shirsha

add me too

Priya, I tried to invite you. But I couldn't find you because of your tag preference. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

pls add me ....i'm a big fan of KK's beautiful vocals❤️

Shirsha thumbnail

I have invited both of you. You can join the forum.

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shirsha

I have invited you. You can join the forum. 

Thank You so much! 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shirsha

I have invited both of you. You can join the forum.

Are you referring to the forum "KK- A singer with soulful voice"?  I went there but it is displaying "Invites only". when I clicked on" invites only" its not opening.. 

Also when someone invites you, do you get any notification? I have not got any notification. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbird

Are you referring to the forum "KK- A singer with soulful voice"?  I went there but it is displaying "Invites only". when I clicked on" invites only" its not opening.. 

Also when someone invites you, do you get any notification? I have not got any notification. 

Yes, that's the forum. Sometimes people do not get notifications of invitation. Just click on the heart-shaped button. That's the join option. If you click on that option you will be able to join. 

Shirsha thumbnail

I don't always get notifications of invitation. I was invited to two private forums many days ago. I got invitation of one private forum and I didn't receive invitation's notification of the other. I couldn't join those forums even though I was invited. Then I realised I needed to click on the heart-shaped button to join those forums.