Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Because they want this show to go off air soon ..Same thing happened with yrhpk ..show got shifted on 9pm slot and then after two track show went off air..

YRHPK ended due to less ratings. But Banni, KHKT and SNS2 had relatively better ratings for which it could have been a hit in Colors or Zee. But SP is greedy and demand from both the shows and when they cannot give much,they decided to end it.

Usually good shows come to 9pm at SP except SNS2. But now, this crap has come.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sshesha

YRHPK ended due to less ratings. But Banni, KHKT and SNS2 had relatively better ratings for which it could have been a hit in Colors or Zee. But SP is greedy and demand from both the shows and when they cannot give much,they decided to end it.

Usually good shows come to 9pm at SP except . But now, this crap has come.

yrhpk had 1.8-1.9 if I'm not wrong ..show like pandya store can get so many changes after less trp then  why not yrhpk .?still happy yrhpk wasn't drag...😆

Star is definitely greedy .....it's useless to show something different..at end of the day EMa and third angle gets trp...prime ex of worst third angle is ghum  

Khkt ,banni ,yrhpk ..all three shows deserves different channels..they would've  pamper this shows ..

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

yrhpk had 1.8-1.9 if I'm not wrong ..show like pandya store can get so many changes after less trp then  why not yrhpk .?still happy yrhpk wasn't drag...😆

Star is definitely greedy .....it's useless to show something different..at end of the day EMa and third angle gets trp...prime ex of worst third angle is ghum  

Khkt ,banni ,yrhpk ..all three shows deserves different channels..they would've  pamper this shows ..

It got 1.8-1.9 at its original slot of 10pm. After lockdown, it was shifted to 9pm. There, it opened with 1.4 or 1.3 and very soon it got decreased to 1.1 TVR. This trp is not enough to beat KKB which was getting 2.5 at that time. That's why Star axed it. Even now, Banni's TRP is less than KKB and that's why, Faltu replaces it.

PS got chance because it is still a slot leader along with (or beating) Parineeti. Additionally, it's repeat at 11pm is getting 1.3 TVR which is too high to axe.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Where is the first episode?

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SP seems to be promoting illiterate girls as a perfect wife more. One more show like Imlie, Rajjo like why? Aren't we already done with those gaun ke setups? Also his wife's voiceover seems so shallow. Like no emotions no nothing🤡

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Is this show also like the typical village belle plot? What's the story here? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Going to wait for more episodes..first two episodes didn't impressed me so much.especially that bgm..

More than ML family I'm more interested in FL family..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sxursaep

SP seems to be promoting illiterate girls as a perfect wife more. One more show like Imlie, Rajjo like why? Aren't we already done with those gaun ke setups? Also his wife's voiceover seems so shallow. Like no emotions no nothing🤡

Kiski wife??

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This story has a good plot and a good scope  but I have issue now trusting itv shows. I mean I don't like to see Goddess FL and dumb ML. Specially this happens after marriage . I hope they don't forget the concept after leads marriage and turn it in to another Saas bahu kitchen politics drama or love triangle.

I wish to see a husband who stand through thick and thin and support her to enter Indian women's cricket team. Even if she gets blind, they can show how she can play cricket as a good player with the support with her husband. I hope they do it. 

I will watch until the story is positive as I don't like extreme negative shows. Even now as I have trust issues I rather watch leads moments.