Faltu

Faltu - New Promo - Star Plus - Page 5

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: caller123

This story has a good plot and a good scope  but I have issue now trusting itv shows. I mean I don't like to see Goddess FL and dumb ML. Specially this happens after marriage . I hope they don't forget the concept after leads marriage and turn it in to another Saas bahu kitchen politics drama or love triangle.

I wish to see a husband who stand through thick and thin and support her to enter Indian women's cricket team. Even if she gets blind, they can show how she can play cricket as a good player with the support with her husband. I hope they do it. 

I will watch until the story is positive as I don't like extreme negative shows. Even now as I have trust issues I rather watch leads moments. 

There was this show on Zee about badminton, Rishton Ka Manjha. It stuck with the concept of badminton until the end but the story was so slow and it flopped. Nobody watched it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

There was this show on Zee about badminton, Rishton Ka Manjha. It stuck with the concept of badminton until the end but the story was so slow and it flopped. Nobody watched it

Maybe coz of it was so slow. I too don't like when it's dragging . I mean one track one month type . I stop watching when they drag one track one month. I rather watch climax of each track as rest can be predictable as all itv shows follow the same route.😆

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Something unpredictable  happened today that caught my interest. 

The show being in Sitara, I am sure the track will be given the worst possible outcome. Still think I will give it a try..   with the pessimistic filters on so that I won't be much disappointed 😆

Scope of Gender bender track is very intriguing.. But knowing ITV they are not going to do a *Bromance* or *Coffee Prince*... Would have been cool if they considered that but yeah it would be scandalous for TRP viewers. 

I had watched Thapki 2 for Aakash, but somehow he lost the pull this time.. I like Niha better. Her costume is cute, so is that unique hair binder, which speaks of the character's resourcefulness. 

Yup it is kind of typical stuff in the back drop... The rich family of ML which is filled with scheming relatives and the debt ridden one of FL who is hated by her own family members. Nothing new! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Maybe coz of it was so slow. I too don't like when it's dragging . I mean one track one month type . I stop watching when they drag one track one month. I rather watch climax of each track as rest can be predictable as all itv shows follow the same route.😆

The show was literally going in circles with same track again and again😆poorly written but i liked the leads

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

The show was literally going in circles with same track again and again😆poorly written but i liked the leads

Seriously dear another show which I watched in Zee went through the same. We all used to call it ring ring a roses as every track was same and a track changed only after 50 episodes. Dragging was at peak.🤣

But after that we could predict any show just by one clip or two even without watching the episodes and we were 90% correct.🤣 We got Masters in itv after that show. We don't want PHD on itv so staying out of itv most of the time.

It's quite easy to predict as itv shows show the same thing. I really want to see some unique shows but my wish cannot be fulfilled it seems😭

caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

Something unpredictable  happened today that caught my interest. 

The show being in Sitara, I am sure the track will be given the worst possible outcome. Still think I will give it a try..   with the pessimistic filters on so that I won't be much disappointed 😆

Scope of Gender bender track is very intriguing.. But knowing ITV they are not going to do a *Bromance* or *Coffee Prince*... Would have been cool if they considered that but yeah it would be scandalous for TRP viewers. 

I had watched Thapki 2 for Aakash, but somehow he lost the pull this time.. I like Niha better. Her costume is cute, so is that unique hair binder, which speaks of the character's resourcefulness. 

Yup it is kind of typical stuff in the back drop... The rich family of ML which is filled with scheming relatives and the debt ridden one of FL who is hated by her own family members. Nothing new! 

After marriage it will be Goddess FL and dumb ML. Nothing new ðŸ˜† I and my friends wonder why itv MLs go dumb after marriage. I mean they are intelligent before marriage,😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Seriously dear another show which I watched in Zee went through the same. We all used to call it ring ring a roses as every track was same and a track changed only after 50 episodes. Dragging was at peak.🤣

But after that we could predict any show just by one clip or two even without watching the episodes and we were 90% correct.🤣 We got Masters in itv after that show. We don't want PHD on itv so staying out of itv most of the time.

It's quite easy to predict as itv shows show the same thing. I really want to see some unique shows but my wish cannot be fulfilled it seems😭

Which show was that? I guess all Zee shows have this problem then. Even bhagya shows do that😆