Which 90s actress has the best maintained career up until now?

Poll

Which of these 90s actresses maintained a better career after marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They were all very big during the day. But who has best managed to maintain that stardom. I remember having debates during that era about which actress will be more remembered in another 20 years. Just checking to see if the person who told me this was right. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Personally I love Karishma but Aish/Rani tied

priya185 thumbnail

I like all 4 as actresses 

from the list only aish has had a hit recently

rani is a hit or miss mardaani and hichki were good but bab2 a major flop

karishma and preity's movies flopped 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rani kyonki Aish bahut opportunity ko aise hi Jane de rahi hai

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aish-Rani-Preti are not really "90s actresses".. Nobody calls Juhi an 80s actress, just because she debuted in late 80s.

Aish-Rani-Preeti debuted in late 90s (and did some amazing work in that period) but they rose to prominence in 2000s. They're more like 2000s actresses, although Karisma is definitely 90s.👍🏼

By early 2000s, Karisma actually got tired of acting and left the industry because

1) she had been working since very young age

2) she got married,

3) her younger sis Kareena was far more ambitious and passionate about acting and working in films. So, she passed her mantle to her.

Lolo actually worked A LOT (in terms of quantity) in the 90s. I remember reading somewhere sometime ago Lolo still has more or equal number of films to her credit than Bebo with her 20+ years of career.😲  But Kareena has more quality work than Karisma for sure.

Anyways, the answer to this question is Tabu. smiley20 but she is not in the options.

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Aish-Rani-Preti are not really "90s actresses".. Nobody calls Juhi an 80s actress, just because she debuted in late 80s.

Aish-Rani-Preeti debuted in late 90s (and did some amazing work in that period) but they rose to prominence in 2000s. They're more like 2000s actresses, although Karisma is definitely 90s.👍🏼

By early 2000s, Karisma actually got tired of acting and left the industry because

2) she got married,

3) her younger sis Kareena was far more ambitious and passionate about acting and working in films. So, she passed her mantle to her.

Lolo actually worked A LOT (in terms of quantity) in the 90s. I remember reading somewhere sometime ago Lolo still has more or equal number of films to her credit than Bebo with her 20+ years of career.😲  But Kareena has more quality work than Karisma for sure.

Anyways, the answer to this question is Tabu. smiley20 but she is not in the options.

Came here to say this!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

2) she got married,

Thank you for setting the record straight. Ironically enough, a few years back someone on social media also called Rani and Preity actresses of the 90s and Preity spoke out and corrected this rudeness. Just because they debuted in the 90s does not make them 90s actresses. Rani, Preity, and Aish were the ruling female stars of the 2000s so if there is any era they are associated with, it is the 2000s.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

These four are my favorite actresses so it is difficult to pick, but I would say either Rani or Aish. I'm leaning towards Rani because her projects have focused more on her as a solo heroine and they've generally done better at the box office even if they are hit and miss. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

TABU❤️

Still as gorgeous as ever!

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Only Tabu fits the bill. She has constantly reinvented herself to move with the times.