Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Less points, less activity, zero buzz points  but the CM rank increased to 5 only  because other forums had even less activity/buzz points and views 😆

I hope Mohit doesn’t claim like last time (during Krish-Kirti break up) its because of his track CM rank went up 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/chaskameter

We should just shift to "Designated" private forum🤣 no stalking issues lol

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think it is to open up those shows to everyone as its only available in HS/Hulu for subscription. Those shows are not on-air on TV but still are very popular and there are repeat audience for them.

That's what I was thinking also but they don't have the Disney+ Hotstar logo at the end.

How would they increase subscriptions if they don't have the logo lol.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

There isn't enough money in the world that will get me to go on TT, naa baba humse na ho payega 😆

Restrict your preference and don't visit PS tags lol🤣 stay away from negativity! I'm enjoying my sweet time in Sherdil tag ☺️

mpks1 thumbnail

Lol looks like Bigg Boss is the only one that increased, everything else went down.

Also, kumkum bhagya was 4 last week and now they are at 17 I think, that is a huge drop.

I'm happy Channa Mereya is rising because it is a really sweet show.

Less about PS the better lol 

KB had inflated views of 250 which is more than Big Boss, GHKKPM and YRKKH for several weeks. How can it be? Unless someone from IF team is very fond of the show and its actors, they want to keep the forum in top 5.😆
Please don’t tell me EKta show is watched by forumwasis as much as the TRP audience 😆

I am scared to invest in another show, almost on the verge of quitting PS soon, not watching another one  ever again,  even if it gets great ratings and different (which is never possible in ITV😆) 

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

KB had inflated views of 250 which is more than Big Boss, GHKKPM and YRKKH for several weeks. How can it be? Unless someone from IF team is very fond of the show and its actors, they want to keep the forum in top 5.😆
Please don’t tell me EKta show is watched by forumwasis as much as the TRP audience 😆

I am scared to invest in another show, almost on the verge of quitting PS soon, not raking up another ever again even if it gets great ratings and different (which is never possible in ITV😆) 

Same, I am so on the verge of quitting watching PS all together because of the sheer nonsense they show onscreen. 

The KB jump and drop reminds me of KM's continued success on the ranking, especially with zero buzz lol.

Someone from IF is a huge fan of his lol

Naya_31 thumbnail

Same, I am so on the verge of quitting watching PS all together because of the sheer nonsense they show onscreen. 

The KB jump and drop reminds me of KM's continued success on the ranking, especially with zero buzz lol.

Someone from IF is a huge fan of his lol

So Kumkum and kundli are different🤣 i sound ignorant lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

We should just shift to "Designated" private forum🤣 no stalking issues lol

Nah! We should not discuss such BS in a private forum. This show doesn’t deserve one😆

Whatever little discussion we do here is already  too much attention, doesn’t need much more than this.

Also don’t worry about what others will say, you will never be able to express your opinions and live the way you want. The best advice my Dad gave was to ignore all the negativity, jabs, taunts especially from people who you don’t know and don’t add any value to your life. 

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

So Kumkum and kundli are different🤣 i sound ignorant lol

Yup, they are different lol 🤣

There is another that is also Ekta's and it is called Bhagya Laxmi.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Nah! We should not discuss such BS in a private forum. This show doesn’t deserve one😆

Whatever little discussion we do here is already  too much attention, doesn’t need much more than this.

Also don’t worry about what others will say, you will never be able to express your opinions and live the way you want. The best advice my Dad gave was to ignore all the negativity, jabs, taunts especially from people who you don’t know and don’t add any value to your life. 

❤️🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️❤️

Naya_31 thumbnail

Yup, they are different lol 🤣

There is another that is also Ekta's and it is called Bhagya Laxmi.

What about Parineeti?.