🏆🏆 WINNER - Amitabh and Dharmendra - Page 4

Poll

Amitabh Bachchan vs Anupam Kher vs Dharmendra - Who is better actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Others are nowhere in comparison to him. 

I think your description of Amitji as an actor fits, but I won't agree to the "nowhere".

He definitely is an icon of the Hindi filmindustry and taken as a sure-win option for a movie.

Others may not have the same status but THEIR skills are acknowledged, too, and lauded.

And for whatever reason, in this poll, Dharmendra is loved more (or Amitji less).

Someone wrote, that there are many movies when one saw Amitji more than the character...I've not watched more of his old movies than the ones after 2000 (my first Hindi movie, btw, was Mohabbatein) but this member had a point, I find. I saw the character actor more in the matured Amitji...not the megastar getting anymore in the way of the character.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I said others for the other options in this thread and it is true. Dharmendra was never known for acting. He was known for looks. His only comic timing is better than AB otherwise in other genres he is nowhere in comparison to AB.

Rishi was just a romantic actor all life. Only in later stage he did something different like Rauf Lala. 

The poll is thus because most people hate AB and his success. Mostly they vote others outta sheer spite. I see online all the time how others bash AB or promote other stars over him. If they had it their way they would even keep Jeetendra ahead of him. 

I stated my opinion in my post. And I stand by it. 

I can understand if someone calls Dilip Kumar or Kamal Haasan a better actor than AB. But Dharam or Rishi better than AB is a joke. They will need 7 janams to be as skilled and versatile as AB who was brilliant in Deewar, Agneepath, Satte pe Satta, Amar Akbar Anthony, Mili, Black, Trishul and many more and his deadpan comedy in Sholay as Jai was better than overacting of others. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ye poll mein merko dhandhali ke asaar lag rahe hain isiliye iska result jury se salaah mashwara karne ke baad announce hoga 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m thinking some of those votes for Dharmendra are more a case of voting against Big B.  

Jo bhi ho raha hai wrong result nahi dunga 

No dhandhali allowed in my poll 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Definitely Amitabh Bacchan. Why is Dharmendra on this list? Believe me, I don’t say this lightly. I have watched his old movies. 

Amitabh ke sath kisi aur ko rakh nahi pa raha tha kisi ke paas Amitabh ke jaisa superstardom nahi hai na hi utna versatile filmography hai 

Mai fir uss time pe jo superstar the jab naye naye aye the uss base pe select Kiya 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Voting Lines Closed πŸ” 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Winner ka decision Jury lega abb 

Ye wala vote  

cancel-karo-popat-meme-750x430.jpeg

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you respective to this list, Atominis.

The result is not about the better actor, I think, but about the better liked actor... and that, I can comprehend.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Long and heated discussion

https://youtu.be/mMvkusAI9DM 

Ke baad jury ek nateeje par pahuchi ki dono ko winner declare kar dete hain 

Lekin mere hisab se ye thik nahi hai kyonki mera next round me only 12 actors jaayenge extra slots nahi hai 

Isliye mai Amitabh Bachchan ko unke Hindi cinema mein contribution ke liye aage lekar ja raha hu 

Note - Iss decision par dava apatti raat ke 10 baje tak hi kar sakte hain 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I agree with you respective to this list, Atominis.

The result is not about the better actor, I think, but about the better liked actor... and that, I can comprehend.

Clochette ji 

Ye teeno mein se better actor select karna hai