Yash Chopra
Inder Kumar
Others (mention in replies)
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Each of them 

Just degree and magnitude vary...

Upps, KingKhan, I just wanted to give you a "like" for what you wrote and there came the message "the user may have blocked you" - did you?

Entertainment industry yes, in general is regressive and built on exploitation, promoting stereotypes and objectification. 

These are roles assigned by man made society not nature.

Sorry.

Female species also hunt in animal kingdom. So do not give me nature argument. Nowhere it is some law  of nature to make sure woman stays home and man is so called bread winner.

I know Sarkar Raj showed women in corporate world. I am talking about Barjatya here always showing working or independent women or women in non Indian clothes as vamps and showing even highly educated women as silent housewives in his films. And of course no family planning either. Same stereotype of couple producing kid in one year of marriage. And other siblings also getting married soon after wedding first one. As if there should be no gaps of years in weddings or having kids. Just as desi society wants - get married and pop out kid at once. And in real life people pressurise couple or mock them if they do not have kids soon or if younger siblings also do not get married soon.

Surprised I don't see any mention of Vivaah anywhere. 😆

David Dhawan is PoS who always stereotyped single women as sex starved or desperate like Aruna Irani's character in Haseena Maan jayegi and also had dialogue like agar tum khandaani hote toh iss umar mein teri behen kunwari ghar pe ba baithi hoti.

He also mocked Amitabh's single character in BMCM. 

He has always shown eve teasing and harassment as love. And has cheap songs like Sharmana chhod daal, I love you bol daal, nahi toh pachtayegi kunwari reh jayegi etc.

Inder Kumar is always using rape as tool to bring leads together. Like Madhuri falsely accused Aamir of rape in Dil and he also made a mock attempt  to rape her to teach her a lesson and later they fall in love.  

Ishq is atrocious where a man of father's age hires goons to attempt rape on Kajol to break couples.

Originally posted by atominis

David Dhawan is PoS who always stereotyped single women as sex starved or desperate like Aruna Irani's character in Haseena Maan jayegi and also had dialogue like agar tum khandaani hote toh iss umar mein teri behen kunwari ghar pe ba baithi hoti.

He also mocked Amitabh's single character in BMCM. 

He has always shown eve teasing and harassment as love. And has cheap songs like Sharmana chhod daal, I love you bol daal, nahi toh pachtayegi kunwari reh jayegi etc.

Inder Kumar is always using rape as tool to bring leads together. Like Madhuri falsely accused Aamir of rape in Dil and he also made a mock attempt  to rape her to teach her a lesson and later they fall in love.  

Ishq is atrocious where a man of father's age hires goons to attempt rape on Kajol to break couples.

I thought he went too far with "Kab tak roothegi, cheekhegi chilaayegi (!)"...

This is true. I forgot that and concept of coerced consent and taking women's no as nakhra.

Haseena Maan jayegi is sheer shit.

There is also that song - ladki kare fashion ladke ke vaaste in that shit film.

Besides mocking differently abled people and showing Govinda as a blind man just to see Karishma undress. Pure stinking pile of shit