Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

That too when you have a good fan base, what a waste. She could have been a formidable player, but I guess this is why timing is so important. She went with the intention to capitalize on her recent work but instead has been set back massively.

Bold :This I have said so many times. She has such added advantage of massive fanbase where she could have played like a queen like Priyanka is playing but she has reduced herself as a mere supporter of a guy who hardly has fans. What a wasted opportunity!! 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

she should try and be closer friends with gautam or maybe ankit

Exactly Ankit is an introvert still he does masti with Abdu. He talks with manya, sree, shiv and sumbul as well. 

But Sumbul is not putting efforts. Sab kuch platter main toh nhi miley ga na. Even Priyankit and nimrit recently did a hit tv serial still they are not relying on that. 

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Guys be ready to see another couple to be shoved down on us. Here starts the downfall of BB16 👍🏼

At least Tejran were popular, who wants to see this fake , cringe couple with one of them being  an outright liar ( who made fun of the abuse he did with his wife and lied about him being friends with her)  and a wife beater 👎🏼

Is ship ke toh 1-2 shippers bhi nahi hai...then why the channel is so keen on forcing this ship on us... 

TejRan ke fans the bahut (like me in the beginning)... toh unko utna hype kiya toh samjh aata hai...but unke fans the firr bhi they couldn't elevate the show...

Aur yaha toh ye insaan jo ki 'funny story' bol raha hai...he himself admitted ki kuch nahu hoga ise  because his family has a panel of lawyers(talking to sajid about archana incident)... to it is evident how he got away with abuse...

It's just sick that makers not only selected contestant accused of something so grave..but they are also promoting him and his evidently fake love angle...

Edited by Smiley.6 - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Bold :This I have said so many times. She has such added advantage of massive fanbase where she could have played like a queen like Priyanka is playing but she has reduced herself as a mere supporter of a guy who hardly has fans. What a wasted opportunity!! 

She simply needs to be strong. Tina, soundariya, Sree, Gori, manya all are coming across as negative personalities but still they are able to put across their point, to take stand for themselves. 

Archana, who knows her before BB. I don't know about her, I am sure many of us did not know her before BB. But look at her. She does masti with everyone. Sab sy ghoolti milti hai. Gautam, nimrit ky saath bhi achi hai aur priyankit ky saath bhi. Abdu sy bhi baat karti hai. Shiv, gori, stan ki dost hai. Aur Shalin jis sy fight ki, ussey bhi masti karti hai. That's how BB contestant should be. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is being the attention seeker or too big headed that people will be running after her .--

Smiley.6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

She is being the attention seeker or too big headed that people will be running after her .--

Who she?

Edited by Smiley.6 - 1 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is not showing interest in anything except talking to shalin and tina. 

In past Girls used to get marry in the age of 18-19. So, age is not an excuse. If she is that immature then it was not the right time to do BB. Because it's 16th season of BB and everyone knows how this show works. 

Right Now she just irritates me. I wish she may Change our perspective towards her. 

Exactly! 

And, Archana has rightly advised her on her friendship issue still she isn't getting that. 

Let's leave her friendships , attachment and all, I don't see any spark in her. I don't feel she has come here to play. She looks lost. Showed no interest in the last task. 

And, that main chhoti hu wala Rona dhona was completely unnecessary. I didn't even understand how and from where that topic came from suddenly.😆

Edited by shiiny - 1 years ago
Smiley.6 thumbnail

She really needs to get a wake up call and sort her game...

Still hoping that she realizes that she is with wrong people 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Gangajal se dhule hue pyare shaleen aur sajid kaha hai😳??