Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Maybe you should ignore other stars if you hate em so much. 🤣

But it does not seem to be the case.

Whiners jump in even topics that have nothing to do with their fav actor nor his films.

Anyway iconic films remain iconic. No matter how much you vote against them or whine against them online. Nor does trolling take away success of other actors and films. As we have seen since 2008, online tamasha could not bring down other stars or their films nor salvage your idol's films.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, I'll answer...

There is no star in the world I hate (I find this a too strong emotion for just someone I even have never met). However, I have different likings and interests in actors/actresses and/or their movies.

Yes, I also think that iconic films don't lose their iconic tag. Yet only because a movie is iconic it doesn't mean that it is liked by every viewer. As I did not grow up with watching Hindi movies, there are - till now - only two movies from 1992 out of the list I've watched (Deewana and Khiladi although I've read about some of the others).

With the time I have for watching movies, it's impossible to process my only growing list of movies still to watch...

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

From this poll- jo jeeta wahi sikandar and Deewana.

Well there are many more movies i love from 90's.

atominis thumbnail

Did I ask your opinion that you tagged me? Did I name you in my post? That you are clarifying to me? 

I made a general comment on a gang. You take it personally as if you are part of that gang too? 

We have seen how iconic and even huge hits and Oscar nominated films are bashed by a gang just because they star actors who are seen as rivals to their idol.

These abusive lot cannot handle success, stats and verifiable details of others' influential work. And then abuse others. 

Whine if paid back in same coin or countered for what they are. 

Amused to see the whining when they get a response. It seems they are not used to retaliation. 🤣

Let em nurse their wounds. Apply some Dettol and use ice on affected area. May use Burnol or Vaseline too. 

atominis thumbnail

🤣

I responded to someone else. Otherwise IDGAF.

Khuda Gawah is leading the poll. So it is not about your or my fav at all. 

It is not about votes but pulling down or bashing films of others just outta spite or dislike for that film's leads.

Otherwise who cares.

Members have several MIDs and are vella enough to vote or downvote other films or think polls on obscure forums will change something. The joke is on them. Whatever helps them feel better. 

This place never seizes to amuse me in a very sick way (which is sad).

JJWS was leading, Deewana had just 1% votes, but after a spat SUDDENLY Deewana started leading within 20 minutes with a bulk of votes, When I CAUGHT that trend, it stopped immediately as everyone witnessed what happened here between Aamir and Srk when I brought that sudden vote trend in open.

Then right after that when I posted few hearty posts about my all-time favorite Madhuri, suddenly in 30 minutes BETA was downgraded which was leading at number 2, and her arch rival Sridevi's movie Khuda Gawah got 30 votes just in 30 minutes 😲 and was actually LEADING the whole poll few hours ago which hardly had one or 2 votes before.

This is the NEXT LEVEL of sadism.

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Upps!

I should not have taken the "reply" button, Atominis (which comes with a tag)...

And yes, I thought I could ask you why you - sometimes - react in a rather aggressive way.

Otherwise, I appreciate your knowledge about movies and stars.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Except tehelka i saw almost all movies in that list 😲😆

I liked Khiladi and Jo jeeta vahi sikandar ❤️

Originally posted by: atominis

Did I ask your opinion that you tagged me? Did I name you in my post? That you are clarifying to me? 

I made a general comment on a gang. You take it personally as if you are part of that gang too? 

We have seen how iconic and even huge hits and Oscar nominated films are bashed by a gang just because they star actors who are seen as rivals to their idol.

These abusive lot cannot handle success, stats and verifiable details of others' influential work. And then abuse others. 

Whine if paid back in same coin or countered for what they are. 

Amused to see the whining when they get a response. It seems they are not used to retaliation. 🤣

Let em nurse their wounds. Apply some Dettol and use ice on affected area. May use Burnol or Vaseline too. 

😊

----

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago