Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Andaz Apna Apna for its timeless and repeat value,  the cast, the dialogues, the songs were just amazing. 

Amar Prem- their frenemy kind of relationship and camaraderie and their poor fathers 

Raveena Karishma, their innocence, the twist of who's who and their father Bajaj and uncle Teja 

Robert Bhalla 

Crime Master Go Go 

Anand akela, lodge owner and inspector 

Iconic and classic!!! 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Wow. Never realised AAA fans could be so toxic - it is such a loved movie 

And only yesterday you were preaching that SRK fans cannot appreciate SRK without bringing down other actors ðŸ¤£Here you and your friend are unnecessarily bringing in other actors on an AAA vs HP thread and making personal comments, indulging in mud slinging  just because some people are choosing HP over AAA 

Ek do din ruk toh jaate so we could have forgotten your sermons on what makes a good fan ðŸ˜Ž

🤣

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

Why do we always have to make it a competition.🤔

I know. I can’t chose. Both have great repeat values for me. 

atominis thumbnail

AAA made it to IMDb top 250 around 2008-2009 period.

Guess people have trouble reading and will repeat own balderdash anyway.

Amused how people preach humour is subjective but rant against other films and their fans, being unable to tolerate subjectivity themselves.

Even funnier is how much those are projecting who I have never interacted with either. LOL! Not a single user ever sermonised how fans should behave. Just remarks on insecure, disgruntled fans pissed off some snowflakes so much. 🤣

Hera Pheri crossed AAA in IMDb ratings only in recent years. Otherwise it was behind it until 2010s decade, which is natural since younger generations who saw Hera Pheri and not AAA, while growing up, may have chosen to vote for it. Not a big deal. AAA has plenty more polls, surveys it has won and pop cultural impact in real life anywhere to see despite its own team neglecting this film due to their own personal conflicts. 

I am not a regular member or some jobless, vella stalker to see every user whose fan someone is or not. Hardly logged in much after 2015. So no. Not interested to know who is whose fan. The style of writing and sheer frustration and rage against other actors clearly hints at ones one likes. I wonder what makes people ashamed to admit who they are fans of. Or partial to. Nothing wrong in being someone's fan or partial to someone. Everyone has own favs. 

Funny I have not even named anyone in particular yet one self obsessed user seems to assume every reference is for them. Naah. Do not give self too much credit. There are many more whose predictable behaviour and frustration we have been seen for decade now on all forums, and social media, not just this one. 

atominis thumbnail

Sorry I wrote another long post for ones who find it hard to read. 🤣

Anyway appeal of AAA is like Tom and Jerry. Madcap, pure fun, not a single serious or dull moment or a word on burdens of life or criminals or financial crisis, blah blah.

I find a personal connection to it due to its ability to take us back to childhood and smile unfailingly. No matter what, it makes you smile. It helped me smile a bit after sudden loss of 3 very close family members from childhood. I remember I was numb for months. Once this film played on TV, I smiled after a long time. 

I and my brother always watch it whenever it plays on TV. Despite having its DVD or having option to watch it online. Whenever I feel low, I read its dialogues or see its clips online.

In 2009 we used to have groups on FB where we would list all funny dialogues and scenes from AAA and revisit the list whenever we needed a smile. There is a certain, sweet, childlike quality to AAA, including its silly villains, which makes it fun and endearing. Teja and Gogo are as adorable as Amar and Prem. 

Fan wars aside, I feel there is something special about purely light hearted films like Golmaal and AAA that have not a single serious moment or character in them and the comedy is generally clean, not vulgar unlike today's badly written films.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Both are iconic movies. I love both equally. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I loved both! 

Meanwhile live action in the thread ðŸ˜†

Vs

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love both the film equally..they both have repeat value...lift up your mood instantly😆

Whoever picked both the films as their favorite😆

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charu21

I loved both! 

Meanwhile live action in the thread ðŸ˜†

Vs

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Member who were otherwise bored with hum sath sath hai happening in every other thread.. ðŸ˜†