Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

oh my god this track is more interesting bhai tu likhle drama me toh bolti hu on parallel universe because how beautifully you write nehmat advait love story you literally wrote so many future tracks 

and i dont know why i have a feeling advait might not be shamsher's real son or something 

because yeh baar baar this seat is eventually yours bol raha hai meko pata nahi kyun 

but i feel his 2nd kid whom he adores more is real son đŸ€”đŸ€”

the thing is in sabme mallika turns out to be villain for sure and shake hands with naaz in future for her one sided love for advait and for that she might marry advait's little brother too matlab aur jyada khichdi type either its after nehmat advait marriage or naaz ekam marriage track kafi confusion hone wala hai

@red - Thanks dear! Agar Saravi mujhe bhi chance dete toh likh leti, lekin hum kahan aur woh kahan!

@green - I think he is the real son and like I mentioned in my guess, 

Advait going against his own father for Nehmat can become a major turning point for Admat/Nehvait love story with Nehmat starting to fall for Advait.

@blue - Exactly! Agar khud ka beta nahi hota toh kyun baar baar apne hi seat mein usse bithaana ke baat karega?

Aur Shamsher yeh bhi Advait se bol raha hai ki badmein tum party ka chehra banoge, tumhe sab kuch sambhalna hoga. 

Agar khud ka beta nahi hota toh woh usse itna power aur position dena hee nahi chahega!

@purple - I think Shamsher adores Advait more than Nikhil. He wants to give all his political power and seat to Advait.

While he has the image of irresponsible spoilt brat over his second son from what I could make out when he was speaking about Nikhil which is his second son.

Maybe the second son could be negative against Advait.

Because there is sibling rivalry and jealously which happens when one sibling is preferred over the other.

And from Shamsher's words, I do feel he prefers Advait over Nikhil.

@violet - Wow superb guess bro!

I was thinking bhai iss Naaz ke liye itne saare options hai: Ekam, Advait ka bhai Nikhil aur Varun bhi (her boyfriend)đŸ€Ș

Lekin Mallika ke liye ek bhi nahi because the guy she loves "Advait" I feel is meant for Nehmat.

And tada you fitted the jigsaw puzzle in the right place!

Mallika and Advait's brother Nikhil. That could possibly happen.

And it can be like when Nehmat starts developing feelings for Advait, Mallika will try to get Advait by coming to their house as his brother's wife.

With Nehmat getting jealous of Mallika trying get close to her husband Advait. Just a guess again.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Right now they are focusing more on ekum-nehmat and in-between they will show some scenes of advait and nehmat but one thing is for sure that the usp of this season is definitely advaitnehmat chemistry

Coming to the story you predicted...it may go somewhat like this with 4000 villians and unlimited misunderstanding between the leads, however, I don't trust makers what if they will change the leads as ekum nehmatđŸ€đŸ˜«

P.S. please write a fanfic if you can for advait nehmat fans because right now there is no chance of their romantic scenes in the show 

@purple - Yes anything can happen but as of now almost all the indicators are that Nehmat will end up with Advait.

@blue - Actually I would love to write a fanfic on Nehvait/Admat but I don't have the time which is why I wrote all my story ideas as points. 

You too suggest or add anything if you feel there is something more to be added.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@purple - Yes but if Advait blackmails and marries Advait and later when she comes to know all of his misdeeds, it will be difficult for her fall in love with him easily even if he is a good person at heart.

Because she truly loves Ekam and she won't easily give up on him.

So Nehvait/Admat marriage if done by blackmailing won't lead Nehmat to fall in love with Advait given that Nehmat truly and strongly loves Ekam.

I feel it would be more of a blackmail from Advait's side because Nehmat has no reason to marry Advait. Sandhu's will never force Nehmat to marry someone (Sandhu's are well aware of Nehmat's mental condition, so they will not accept a marriage proposal until they feel that Nehmat has recovered from the past relationship). 

@pink - I don't really think Advait is Shamsher's adopted child because Shamsher wants to give all his political power and responsibilities to his elder son Advait.

And from Shamsher's words it also seems that he prefers Advait over his second son Nikhil.

So it is very less likely that Advait is Shamsher's adopted son.

Advait being an adopted child is a track makers can explore if they want to white wash Advait. However, I do feel that Shamsher loves his 2nd son more because he was all smiles when he was talking about him. 

@blue - The Sandhus will be shocked only if Nehmat marries Advait without their knowledge. 

From knowing Nehmat I don't think she would take such a drastic step because she keeps her family as her first priority.

Even for her relationship with Ekam she kept her family before and broke up with him.

And if Advait officially asks for Nehmat's hand to the Sandhus like I said in my guesses then there is no need for Sandhus to get a shock. 

They will easily marry off Nehmat to Advait for now they are against Ekamat's relationship.

Nehmat cares about her family but she is more attached to Ekam and Mallika. There is no way Nehmat will agree to marry Advait due to a marriage proposal because she already knows how Mallika feels about Advait. 

@aqua - Yes Ekam-Naaz marriage will happen because of Nehmat but it won't be because Ekam wants to get close to Nehmat so he will marry Naaz, that I really don't think is a possiblity.

Rather it will be more like Naaz wants to put salt on Nehmat's wounds once Nehvait/Admat get married so she will use Ekam for that and marry him.

Naaz cannot manupulate Ekam and his parents have already chosen a girl for him. Coming to Naaz, she is in a relationship with Varun. So if Ekam - Naaz marriage takes place, it will be initiated by Ekam. 

Naaz is going to be the ultimate villain throughout the series because it is shown she has this deep jealously for Nehmat and is behind her happiness.

I don't see Naaz as the ultimate villain. I see her as another grey shaded character. 

@green - Ekam's dad Jaiveer will eventually agree with Ekam-Naaz's marriage when his wife persuades him.

Ekam's mom likes Naaz but she has never even once said that she prefers Naaz as her daughter in law. However, if Ekam is willing to marry Naaz, Ekam's mom will surely support his decision. 

And Mallika I think will be messed up in her own problems when Nehvait/Admat will marry each other, so I don't think she will really be in a position to care about Naaz marrying her brother when her best friend has cheated on her.

The answers are in blue

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

I feel it would be more of a blackmail from Advait's side because Nehmat has no reason to marry Advait. Sandhu's will never force Nehmat to marry someone (Sandhu's are well aware of Nehmat's mental condition, so they will not accept a marriage proposal until they feel that Nehmat has recovered from the past relationship). 

I think the Sandhus will pressurize if a proposal from Advait's side comes for Nehmat because after all they want is her happiness so they will probably feel Advait is the right person for Nehmat to move on from Ekam. And they do desperately want Nehmat to move on from Ekam.

They did pressurize Tejo during JasFa marriage track so there are high chances they will repeat the same with Nehmat but in another way.

Advait being an adopted child is a track makers can explore if they want to white wash Advait. However, I do feel that Shamsher loves his 2nd son more because he was all smiles when he was talking about him. 

@red - No you are wrong when Shamsher was talking about his younger son Nikhil, he was like his second son is not responsible and smart like his elder son Advait.

Atm, Advait supported his brother saying let Nikhil enjoy his life as for now he will manage everything.

For which Shamsher felt proud about Advait, so it was quite obvious over there that Shamsher loves Advait more.

Nehmat cares about her family but she is more attached to Ekam and Mallika. There is no way Nehmat will agree to marry Advait due to a marriage proposal because she already knows how Mallika feels about Advait. 

Yes you are right regarding the fact that Nehmat knows Mallika has feelings for Advait, Nehmat will never agree to marry Advait but if there is family pressure anything can happen because Nehmat is shown to be like Tejo who keeps her family as her priority.

So she will give in if her family pressurizes her. There are more chances for that.

Naaz cannot manupulate Ekam and his parents have already chosen a girl for him. Coming to Naaz, she is in a relationship with Varun. So if Ekam - Naaz marriage takes place, it will be initiated by Ekam. 

Naaz is always manipulating Ekam's mom. She will easily do it if she wants to break Nehmat's heart more by marrying Ekam. 

And seeing the amount of jealously she has for Nehmat and how can she go to any extent to hurt her sister, I'm sure she will definitely do that.

I don't see Naaz as the ultimate villain. I see her as another grey shaded character. 

Well I see Naaz as the ultimate villain because she goes to any extent to hurt Nehmat. 

She is always jealous of Nehmat. And that jealously she has been brewing in her mind since her childhood.

Ekam's mom likes Naaz but she has never even once said that she prefers Naaz as her daughter in law. However, if Ekam is willing to marry Naaz, Ekam's mom will surely support his decision. 

Obviously if Naaz manipulates Ekam's Mom like she always does then for sure Ekam's mom will choose Naaz as her daughter in law.

And Varun is shown to be a bad guy, so there are high chances he will cheat Naaz.

So atm, Naaz will need a scapegoat to hide hers and Varun's affair for which she will mostly use Ekam.

Answers are in purple.

gibige thumbnail

I think the Sandhu's will pressurize if a proposal from Advait's side comes for Nehmatbecause after all they want is her happiness so they will probably feel Advaitis the right person for Nehmat to move on from Ekam. And they do desperately want Nehmat to move on from Ekam.

Firstly, I don’t see why Shamsher would agree to get Nehmat married Advait. Shamsher is a kind of a person who would destroy anything that is a threat to his image. So, he would simply get Nehmat killed than send a marriage proposal. However, Advait handles things in a different way. So, there is a possibility that Advait is the one who will come up with this idea of “marriage” as a permanent solution to keep Nekam apart. Advait has already started it by using Mallika as a pawn in his game and I do feel Advait will go ahead with this plan without Shamsher’s permission. In all this, Naaz will indirectly help Adavit by releasing the photograph she has of Advait and Naaz on SM. This will ultimately result in Advait- Nehmat marriage. This is the only theory I see how Sandhu’s, Shamsher, and Nehmat will agree to Advait-Nehmat marriage.

When Shamsher was talking about his younger son Nikhil, he was like his second son is not responsible and smart like his elder son Advait.

Atm, Advaitsupported his brother saying let Nikhil enjoy his life as for now he will manage everything.

Advait did not support his brother he just kept quiet when his father said not to worry about Nikhil. What I felt was that Advait is not very close with his younger brother and neither does he like his behaviour.

For which Shamsher felt proud about Advait, so it was quite obvious over there that Shamsher loves Advait more.

I don’t think Shamsher loves Advait more. Neither Shamsher considers Nikhil irresponsible, rather he treats Nikhil as a kid.

Shamsher as a person is very stern when he deals with Advait and has made Advait shoulder all his responsibilities. Whereas with Nikhil, Shamsher tries to be more lenient. 

Also, Shamsher has kept Nikhil out of his illegal work and openly shows his affection for him. I have a feeling that Shamsher wants his 2nd son to take over the business (that is why he is been educated in a foreign country) while he wants Advait to be a politician.

Naaz is always manipulating Ekam's mom. She will easily do it if she wants to breakNehmat's heart more by marrying Ekam. And seeing the amount of jealousy she has for Nehmat and how can she go to any extent to hurt her sister, I'm sure she will definitely do that. Well I see Naaz as the ultimate villain because she goes to any extent to hurt Nehmat. She is always jealous of Nehmat. And that jealousy she has been brewing in her mind since her childhood.

Naaz has an issue with Nehmat but she isn’t a petty villain character. Naaz has her reasons to do what she is doing.

Obviously if Naaz manipulatesEkam's Mom like she always does then for sure Ekam's mom will choose Naaz as her daughter in law.

Yes, Naaz can manipulate Ekam’s mum. That does not mean that Ekam’s mom will agree to getNaaz married to Ekam. The main problem here is that Naaz is Nehmat’s sister and Ekam’s mom or dad would not want their son to live a life where he is always reminded of his past relationship. 

Also, I don't think Sandhu’s will agree to get Naaz married to Ekam. 

And Varun is shown to be a bad guy, so there are high chances he will cheat Naaz.

So atm, Naaz will need a scapegoat to hide hers and Varun's affair for which she will mostly use Ekam.

If Naaz gets caught in a messed up situation, she will use the Nehmat-Advait photograph to take the heat away from her. There is no need for her to go behind Ekam.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Firstly, I don’t see why Shamsher would agree to get Nehmat married Advait. Shamsher is a kind of a person who would destroy anything that is a threat to his image. So, he would simply get Nehmat killed than send a marriage proposal. However, Advait handles things in a different way. So, there is a possibility that Advait is the one who will come up with this idea of “marriage” as a permanent solution to keep Nekam apart. He has already started it by using Mallikaas as a pawn in his game. I do feel he will go ahead with this plan without Shamsher’s permission. In all this, Naaz will indirectly help Adavit by releasing the photograph she has of Advait and Naaz on SM. This will ultimately result in Advait- Nehmat marriage. This is the only theory I see how Sandhu’s, Shamsher, and Nehmat will agree to Advait-Nehmat marriage.

Shamsher is a kind of character who will agree to anything when it comes to saving his political image so he will even agree to marriage proposal of Admat/Nehvait if their marriage is a PERMANENT solution for the welfare of his political career.

Advait did not support his brother he just kept quiet when his father said not to worry about Nikhil. What I felt was that Advait is not very close with his younger brother and neither does he like his behaviour.

No Advait did support his younger brother, listen to that conversation carefully where Shamsher talks about his younger son Nikhil.

I don’t think Shamsher loves Advait more. Neither Shamsher considers Nikhil irresponsible, rather he treats Nikhil as a kid.

Again listen to that conversation carefully where Shamsher talks about his younger son Nikhil.

Shamsher as a person is very stern when he deals with Advait and has made Advait shoulder all his responsibilities. Whereas with Nikhil, Shamsher tries to be more lenient.  

Shamsher has made Advait shoulder all his responsibilities because he wants him to become the next Shamsher in the country which shows how much he loves Advait. 

And you should listen to the conversation where Shamsher talks about his younger son, 

You are stuck in a lot of misunderstanding!

Also, Shamsher has kept Nikhil out of his illegal work and openly shows his affection for him. I have a feeling that Shamsher wants his 2nd son to take over the business (that is why he is been educated in a foreign country) while he wants Advait to be a politician.

This I don't know lets leave it to the CVs, let them decide they want to do with this track.

Naaz has an issue with Nehmat but she isn’t a petty villain character. Naaz has her reasons to do what she is doing.

I think Naaz is a villain character like Jasmine because recently she has been doing anything and everything to hurt Nehmat.

Yes, Naaz can manipulate Ekam’s mum. That does not mean that Ekam’s mom will agree to get Naaz married to Ekam. The main problem here is that Naaz is Nehmat’s sister and Ekam’s mom or dad would not want their son to live a life where he is always reminded of his past relationship. Also, I don't think Sandhu’s will agree to get Naaz married to Ekam. 

Naaz can again manipulate the whole situation to her favor so that she can get married to Ekam.

They did show how much of a manipulator Naaz is.

She can manipulate anyone or anything to get things to her favor.

If Naaz gets caught in a messed up situation, she will use the Nehmat-Advait photograph to take the heat away from her. There is no need for her to go behind Ekam.

That was a guess so I don't think we both have to keep guessing what Naaz will do. Again let the CVs decide.

One thing is clear Naaz is a manipulator so the CVs will show Naaz manipulating things according to her favor be it for marrying Ekam or for getting Admat/Nehvait married using their photograph.

Answers in blue.

gibige thumbnail

No, Advait did support his younger brother, listen to that conversation carefully where Shamsher talks about his younger son Nikhil.

Again listen to that conversation carefully where Shamsher talks about his younger son Nikhil.

Shamsher has made Advaitshoulder all his responsibilities because he wants him to become the nextShamsher in the country which shows how much he loves Advait. 

And you should listen to the conversation where Shamsher talks about his younger son, 

You are stuck in a lot of misunderstandings!

We can view a scene in many different ways. I have said what I felt.

I think Naaz is a villain character like Jasmine because recently she has been doing anything and everything to hurt Nehmat.

There is a huge difference between Jasmine and Naaz. Jasmine wasted her entire life over a man like Fateh. Whereas Naaz is trying to find a comfortable life for herself.

@Underlined: If this is about Ekam’s parents getting to know about Nekam’s secret affair then Ekam’s parents would have got to know about it even without Naaz’s involvement. Also, Ekam’s parents have always had issues with Nehmat and those issues were not created by Naaz. 

Naaz can again manipulate the whole situation to her favor so that she can get married to Ekam.

They did show how much of a manipulator Naaz is.

She can manipulate anyone or anything to get things to her favor.

Yes, Naaz knows how to manipulate situations in her favour, but Naaz is not interested in Ekam. She already has a boyfriend and as per today’s episode, she is pretty serious about that relationship. 

Answers in black

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

There is a huge difference between Jasmine and Naaz. Jasmine wasted her entire life over a man like Fateh. Whereas Naaz is trying to find a comfortable life for herself.

Me thinks both are similar, both are EVIL, both are obsessed over what they want and will try all means to get it.

@Underlined: If this is about Ekam’s parents getting to know about Nekam’s secret affair then Ekam’s parents would have got to know about it even without Naaz’s involvement. Also, Ekam’s parents have always had issues with Nehmat and those issues were not created by Naaz. 

Yes but still Naaz does things to hurt Nehmat by adding fuel to the fire.

Yes, Naaz knows how to manipulate situations in her favour, but Naaz is not interested in Ekam. She already has a boyfriend and as per today’s episode, she is pretty serious about that relationship. 

Yes but we can't say Naaz won't be ever interested in Ekam in the future. Lets see.

Answers in blue.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
gibige thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Me thinks both are similar, both are EVIL, both are obsessed over what they want and will try all means to get it.

If working towards what you want is EVIL then many people in this world would come under that category. So far, the makers have kept Naaz’s actions simple and sane. Hence, I would not term Naaz a villain.

Yes but still Naaz does things to hurt Nehmat by adding fuel to the fire.

Naaz hasn’t done anything to hurt Nehmat yet (Ekam’s father also remained silent after knowing the truth).

Nehmat got hurt because of Advait and his father and all this had nothing to do with Naaz.

Yes but we can't say Naazwon't be ever interested in Ekam in the future. Lets see.

Yes, there are possibilities.

Because going forward, if Naaz marries Ekam and wants her marriage to work, then you can't blame Naaz for showing interest in Ekam.

Answers in black

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

If working towards what you want is EVIL then many people in this world would come under that category. So far, the makers have kept Naaz’s actions simple and sane. Hence, I would not term Naaz a villain.

Yes many people in the present world are EVIL. 

Because there's a difference between hurting someone unknowingly and deliberately hurting someone.

And Naaz falls in the second category.

So she is EVIL.

Naaz hasn’t done anything to hurt Nehmat yet (Ekam’s father also remained silent after knowing the truth).

Nehmat got hurt because of Advait and his father and all this had nothing to do with Naaz.

Naaz keeps trying to hurt Nehmat which is more than ENOUGH.

Yes, there are possibilities.

Because going forward, if Naaz marries Ekam and wants her marriage to work, then you can't blame Naaz for showing interest in Ekam.

Yes but if Naaz's marriage with Ekam doesn't work then it will be because of her own FAULT (she shouldn't be marrying Ekam knowing how much he loves Nehmat), 

There will be no point in Naaz blaming others and making others life hell for that.

It will be termed as EVIL.

Answers in blue.

I feel that you like Naaz, therefore are not able to accept my perspective of seeing her as a villain.

In that case, we should rather stop this argument because you don't want to accept Naaz as villain while I'm full fledged in terming Naaz as villain.

We should leave the job of deciding Naaz being villain or not for the CVs. Let them decide.