Nehmat hugs Advait

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Since the introduction of leap in Udaariyaan, there had been a lot of scenes between Nehmat-Ekam where they hug each other, Ekam takes Nehmat in his arms, he kisses her on head so and so scenes.

But I should admit I never felt anything interesting in any of their scenes.

However, recently there was a scene where Nehmat mistakes Advait to be Ekam and hugs him.

https://twitter.com/Serialwala24/status/1578057808880099328?s=20&t=UPyumgsb_HTAd3DV1yEpcw

I should say that it was the best scene I saw post leap.

There was a spark between the two and it was really interesting to watch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was a dreamy scene but yes the chemistry and spark was clearly visible even in that short scene especially when advait touches her hand to back off ufff  ☺️

I am already imagining nehmat hugging advait after their fight like this 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ekam and Nehmat are comfortable with each other like a couple that has been together for a long time.

If they are the lead couple - there is no story as such. The CVs can get the leads married to someone else, back to each other, then someone else and so on.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Also I feel there are more feelings on Ekam's side than Nehmat. If Nehmat said that Ekam is just a good friend it is easy to believe but Ekam seems a lot more vested in their relationship 

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

rightly said nehmat with ekam okay i understand its bachpan ka pyaar and all but they look cheesy couple for me and dont know why but nehmat advait ke scenes were more interesting.. like in this mistaken back hug scene that closer look of advait haaaye

https://twitter.com/salmanholicbhai/status/1579082688547368960

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

rightly said nehmat with ekam okay i understand its bachpan ka pyaar and all but they look cheesy couple for me and dont know why but nehmat advait ke scenes were more interesting.. like in this mistaken back hug scene that closer look of advait haaaye

https://twitter.com/salmanholicbhai/status/1579082688547368960

Man, your gifs are really amazing

Exactly, that closer look of Advait was the best part in it. The way he rolled his eyes slowly backwards as on who is giving him an affectionate tight hug was just uff.

Do you make other stuff too like vms? 

No I'm asking because your gifs are really really beautiful.

I'm liking Advait even more in your gifs than in the show.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Man, your gifs are really amazing

Exactly, that closer look of Advait was the best part in it. The way he rolled his eyes slowly backwards as on who is giving him an affectionate tight hug was just uff.

Do you make other stuff too like vms? 

No I'm asking because your gifs are really really beautiful.

I'm liking Advait even more in your gifs than in the show.

that's really sweet of you thank you so much dear 🤗🤗 and ya i do make vm and Rohit ki solo vm bhi aayegi in future I'll share it on my twitter as more scenes of advait i get  

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you on this. I have started watching the show after Rohit's entry. Have seen some Ekam Nehmat scenes too but I never found anything interested in them. But that back hug of Advit and Nehmat They have the chemistry which lead couple should have. But I am sure they will make Advait another Angad🤡Have no trust on UD makers.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

When was this? I gotta watch. Advait and Nehmat have chemistry.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Namita-M

When was this? I gotta watch. Advait and Nehmat have chemistry.

episode 493..hi dea🤗

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago