Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Krish and Shweta sitting on a special sofa for the groom and the bride and Krish makes an action with his hand indicating Shweta looks good.

Shweta shakes her head.

Krish says, 'ek cheez ki kami lag rahi hai' puts kaala teeka behind her ear and says, 'perfect'

Shweta gives him  a plastic smile.

manny136 thumbnail

if krishu wasnt so pathetic you would actually feel sorry for him lol 

mpks1 thumbnail

Dance program starts and Shiva is the one walking on to the stage with all the special lighting and effects. His walk was stylish with hands on his pockets

Shiva lip synch's Ranbir Kapoor's monologue from YJHD😆

"kehati hai shaadi karne ke liye sahi waqt nahi hoti, jab karlo bas tabhi se tumhara bura waqt shuru ho jaata hai"

Suman and Krish are smiling. Shweta has no expression whatsoever😆

Then Dev comes and continues the monologue, 'mere sher, mere cheete, tujhe kuch saal akela kya choda, tu ne itna bada jhol kar diya"

Now it's Gautam's turn continues the monologue, "Badatameezi ek bhimari hai aise bhimari jo dheere dheere waqt ke saat budape mei badal jaati hai, mein kehata hoon, jab tak budapa nahi aati todi badatameezi hi kar lete hai"

Shiva and dev join for the last line 

🤣🤣🤣

All 3 start dancing for Badatameez Dil,  BhabiMa and Rishita join them ðŸ¤£

All that you saw in the segment is there.

Krish is enjoying and dancing while sitting on the seat.😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi is all dressed and comes there and Krish goes to her and asks, 'Bhabi aap late kaise hogayi?'

Raavi says, 'aab aagayi naa'

Shiva sees Raavi and turns his face, continues to dance.🤣

Raavi's monologue, 'mujhe akela chod aaya aur khud yahan dance kar raha hai?, na koi call na message, jaise mein toh isske liye hui nahi'

Shiva's monologue, 'abb ye toh pakka bus se toh nahi aaye hogi, woh jhinghoor Arnav hi isse chodne aaya hoga'

Krish drags Raavi and takes her to the stage to dance with others.😆

Raavi's monologue, "isse toh yahi lag raha hoga, Arnav chodne aaya hoga, ek baar poochi legi kaise aayi, kahan late hui'

Shiva's monologue, 'apna samajke poochon kaise poochne ki haq bhi cheen liya mujhse'

Song is still playing in the BG but they are all dancing their own way, no coordination at all ðŸ¤£

(We saw the BTS of this scene too minus the monologues😆)

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi is all dressed and comes there and Krish goes to her and asks, 'Bhabi aap late kaise hogayi?'

Raavi's monologue, 'mujhe akela chod aaya aur khud yahan dance kar raha hai?, na koi call na message, jaise mein toh isske liye hui nahi'

Shiva's monologue, 'abb ye toh pakka bus se toh nahi aaye hogi, woh jhinghoor Arnav hi isse chodne aaya hoga'

Raavi's monologue, "isse toh yahi lag raha hoga, Arnav chodne aaya hoga, ek baar poochi legi kaise aayi, kahan late hui'

Shiva's monologue, 'apna samajke poochon kaise poochne ki haq bhi cheen liya mujhse'

Song is still playing in the BG but they are all dancing their own way, no coordination at all ðŸ¤£

Looks like the MU is going to continue.  Raavi won't learn shivs was waiting for her and Shiva will not learn that it was arnav driver who dropped her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sahi hai. 

Shiva kis jet speed se aaya ki raavi ke pehle poohuch gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

I can't  dealwith Shiva and Raavi's childish and immature behavior from both of them. Now I don't understand either of them.😕

I was married young that too to a stranger who I  met only once in my life until marriage, never went through any of this miscommunication nonsense ðŸ˜† 

To see this happen with Shiva-Raavi after they have been together since childhood, SMH, is something I cannot relate. I thought they came a long way, but nooooooooooooooo, both don't understand what it takes to be married and live with each other😔 

Very badly written tracks and storyline😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Looks like the MU is going to continue.  Raavi won't learn shivs was waiting for her and Shiva will not learn that it was arnav driver who dropped her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sahi hai. 

Shiva kis jet speed se aaya ki raavi ke pehle poohuch gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, both are still angry and they are just annoying the heck out of me now, not even interested to know if they will reconcile or not.

This is not the kind of marriage I have seen around and known😕

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is so much of an eye-roll! The guy loves to play victim. 

manny136 thumbnail

At least raavi knows what shiva is thinking but shiva man such a man child acting all victim when he started the whole bs drama also who leaves the locked house and goes to get tea when he knows she is coming lol they really want him to look foolish for sure lol was raavi dancing around him on purpose to bug him?

mpks1 thumbnail

Krish too joins his brothers and Bhabi on stage and all of them are doing impromptu dancing.

Shweta is still sitting and gets a message from Deven, "poora gaana bhajana khatam hone ke baad aayegi kya, jo kaam hai kam se kam woh toh poora kar dho"

Kandya nalayaks continue to dance.

Shweta quietly slips from there to meet Deven.

Rishita notices Shweta walking away. BhabiMa too notices. Others are still continuing to dance oblivious to what's happening around.

BhabiMa comes to Rishita, "ye kahan gayab hogayi?"

Rishita says, 'as usual, ghaana bhajana shuru hua. ye chali gayi kaand ki tayyari karne, isse pehle jewelry chori kar lo. chalo"

Rishita drags BhabiMa off the stage to follow Shweta.

Raavi catches them leaving. BhabiMa tells her, 'Raavi hum log kahi jaakar aayenge, haan?'

Raavi asks, 'kahan?'

BhabiMa says, 'bahut lambi kahani hai phir batate hain, sunn jab tak hum wapas nahi aate hain naa, tab tak yahan sab sambhaal lena, dekh, kcuh gadbadd na hojaaye'

Before Raavi could say anything, BhabiMa and Rishita leave from there.

While the conversation was going on, brothers, Shweta's mummy and Papa were dancing ðŸ¤£

I must say Shweta's Papa has some real killer moves ðŸ¤£