Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

@GossipsTv

ยท

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS#SasuralSimarKa2 0.9#SaaviKiSavaari 1.4#Udaariyan 1.7#Parineetii 1.6#DharamPatnii 1.3#DurgaAurCharu 1.2#SherdilShergill 0.9#Pisachini 0.9#Naagin6 1.6 2.0 (OVERALL)@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

TRPs falling ๐Ÿ˜ž

Haven't watched the show in a long time. I can't tolerate the family drama  of Raj's family. Unnecessary screen space to useless characters lol. They wasted so much potential of Manmeet's father and business partner's character by reducing their screen space ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ didn't give them enough importance ๐Ÿค“ which is ironic coz both of them played an important role in Manmeet's journey of becoming a single mother. I don't watch the show anymore. It's unbearable for me to watch the same thing again and again in different tv shows ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

SS writers LOST core concept, their intent of showing single mother CEO Manmeet's challenges with work life balance, plus her romantic journey with stand up comedy career aspiring Raj related focus on plots, within second month on air itself

Be it gross viewership or TRPs firstly regular TV viewers have to know concretely on which all days of week SS airs on Colors, what time it starts, what time it ends, how much is duration of an episode?๐Ÿคช More than a month both channel & makers didn't even give clarity on air time. Anyhow its ending telecast next month. Lost opportunity to cast & crew.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Haven't watched the show in a long time. I can't tolerate the family drama  of Raj's family. Unnecessary screen space to useless characters lol. They wasted so much potential of Manmeet's father and business partner's character by reducing their screen space ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ didn't give them enough importance ๐Ÿค“ which is ironic coz both of them played an important role in Manmeet's journey of becoming a single mother. I don't watch the show anymore. It's unbearable for me to watch the same thing again and again in different tv shows ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

same here - I haven't watched it after MS kidnap from police station  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I don't waste my time in that crap - was following ONLY to see MS career & single parent struggles.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#SasuralSimarKa2 0.9#SaaviKiSavaari 1.3#Udaariyan 1.5#Parinetti 1.5#DharamPatnii 1.1#DurgaAurCharu 1.1#SherdilShergill 0.8#Pisachini 0.8#Naagin6 1.7 2.2 (OVERALL)@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

ยท

ALL SHOWS#SasuralSimarKa2 0.7#SaaviKiSavaari 1.2#Udaariyan 1.5#Parineetii 1.4#DharamPatnii 1.1#DurgaAurCharu 1.0#AgniSakshi 0.8#SherdilShergill 0.8#Naagin6 1.5 2.1 (OVERALL)@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 1 years ago