Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Lol they were on 1.2 before all this chaos and now this. Jail / Kidnapping track was absolutely unnecessary. Also the condition from 7:00 to 10:00 pm is really shitty. I dont understand why this channel never do a change in logo and graphics.

Edited by Arko1 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arko1

Lol they were on 1.2 before all this chaos and now this. Jail / Kidnapping track was absolutely unnecessary. Also the condition from 7:00 to 10:00 pm is really shitty. I dont understand why this channel never do a change in logo and graphics.

They always have a digital montage lol full video wala with mast lightning and all lol 🤣 their trp is shit man lol all this Channel does is promote Big boss lol there's no other show lol🤣

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

They always have a digital montage lol full video wala with mast lightning and all lol 🤣 their trp is shit man lol all this Channel does is promote Big boss lol there's no other show lol🤣

B - Worst montages alongwith Zee ones. 🤣🤣

Honestly no other show deserves promotion too lol. None of them are appealing and looks very cheap. If they are promoted well too they wont get attention because the channel is very ugly. 😆

Sherdil Shergill is the only high budget show on this channel (It has a production quality like Starplus / Sony) rest all others look very very third class in terms of production, cinematography and acting. That Udaariyaan and Parineeti totally stinks. 🤭

Naya_31 thumbnail

B - Worst montages alongwith Zee ones. 🤣🤣

Honestly no other show deserves promotion too lol. None of them are appealing and looks very cheap. If they are promoted well too they wont get attention because the channel is very ugly. 😆

Sherdil Shergill is the only high budget show on this channel (It has a production quality like Starplus / Sony) rest all others look very very third class in terms of production, cinematography and acting. That Udaariyaan and Parineeti totally stinks. 🤭

😂 lol yes you’re absolutely right lol..!! Parineeti is like🤣 how are we even supposed to feel for the ML lol 🤣 and the other show is like 🤣🥺 

Btw have you watched the new show - Dharam Patnii? How is it?

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

😂 lol yes you’re absolutely right lol..!! Parineeti is like🤣 how are we even supposed to feel for the ML lol 🤣 and the other show is like 🤣🥺 

Btw have you watched the new show - Dharam Patnii? How is it?

Parineeti doesnt look like a show of 2022 from any angle by the way. It is too patriarchal. Its so funny that still Ekta believes such shows work.🤣

Dharampatni is basically a mashup of Bhagyalakshmi and Kasam lol. 🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Parineeti doesnt look like a show of 2022 from any angle by the way. It is too patriarchal. Its so funny that still Ekta believes such shows work.🤣

Dharampatni is basically a mashup of Bhagyalakshmi and Kasam lol. 🤣

Ya i just read their updates lol🤣 it’s crap and worse than crap🤣 with main theme = uska pati sirf mera hai 🤣

😆

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please avoid Ekta show .Parineeti is wathched by my mother in law .This show belongs to that era.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

Please avoid Ekta show .Parineeti is wathched by my mother in law .This show belongs to that era.

yes, I don’t watch her shows lol🤣 😳