Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He was part of childhood and in all serials and films. 

It hurts to see those people going who we grew up watching and world around us becoming hard to identify with

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

May his soul rest in peace. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

He was part of childhood and in all serials and films. 

It hurts to see those people going who we grew up watching and world around us becoming hard to identify with

Someone I knew used to say when we are young we make new relationships and meet new people and as we start getting older we start losing people and that’s the hardest part of life 

I didn’t understand the depth of these words back then but it always stuck with me and I can relate to your feelings 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Om Shanti 

Yesterday night watched LSC and in that movie he was there and today morning read this news. :(

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How poignant that his last movie is Goodbye. 

May his soul rest in peace! 

atominis thumbnail

I always hated life and world. I was afraid of growing up, losing family, classmates, friends, people and places I grew up with. Nothing can take place of things and people you grow up with.

I dreaded new years or birthdays. Life is mostly about losing. Nothing remains same. Ultimately you lose even objects you liked or cherished. I felt crushed seeing mites and termites destroying old books too or if someone threw old stuff. It hurts to see even places change or become unrecognizable. 

Zindagi ke safar mein guzar jate hain jo makam woh fir nahi aate. That song is true and every word used to crush me.

I cannot believe this man who I recently saw in LSC is dead or Lata ji is dead or even new people we were not used to yet, like SSR, are dead. 

I never feared own death but always feared losing others I was close to. It is also scary how people and places change and even your school or workplace have whole staff changed...no one familiar after a point. No one recognises or is recognisable and you yourself also lose own looks and health 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

End of an era. 

Om Shanti 🙏 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

RIP to the actor 🙏