Merko sach mein dar lag raha hai πŸ€£ 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

πŸ˜†

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

You are down to personal attacks. Not worthy of a single response.

I am not here to get personal with anyone.

Keep defending his abusing his seniors and insulting others.

My choice who or what I respond to. I had free time today so responded. Or else Khan wars are done to death and I am bored of it.

But I like to state things as it is. 

Mind your language and do not accuse users of having 'problems'. Stick to topic or else move on. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In 2004 pilot episode of Koffee w Karan Srk said Aamir fans should find an idol to look up to. An if there are any Salman fans left then god bless them 

That’s major shade 

🀣

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Merko sach mein dar lag raha hai πŸ€£ 

Haan lag sakta hai. πŸ˜†

Is thread me sab aa gaya. Classism, casteism, elitism, sexism. Is thread mein jitne rang dikh rahe hai, yeh apne aap mein bhi ek prism hai. 

atominis thumbnail

If SRK and his gang can mock even successes of others and his own seniors then why it hurts if someone talks about karma humbling him? 🀣

Why so sensitive when shoe is on other foot? 

Anyway how is he failing? I thought his recent films are hits online or in some XYZ overseas market since he is world's biggest star and bigger than Brad Pitt. πŸ˜‰

Local market does not matter for global star. Indian audience is all bigots, pseudos or rickshawwalas as per global star's fans. 

atominis thumbnail

I have NEVER insulted South cinema or called it crass. I only spoke against some masala films made there. Those are indeed crass.

I clarified it in that thread itself. Stop putting words in my mouth and projecting own perceptions or misreading or insecurities on me or other users.

I never said SRK is like Hitler. I have praised his skills and said the only thing bad about him is his habit of insulting others.

Guess you guys find it hard to read. Sort out comprehension issues instead of projecting so much.

atominis thumbnail

They themselves need jal they are offering to others. Imagine going around blocking even without any fight or abuse. 🀣

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In 2004 pilot episode of Koffee w Karan Srk said Aamir fans should find an idol to look up to. An if there are any Salman fans left then god bless them 

That’s major shade 

This is so called humour you see.

Anyway shade was thrown later in real life from 2008 by the other 2 at parties, in blogs and at BO. 

No wonder the guy has toned down now. Time humbles everyone, even if he is a badshah or global superstar.

That blog was tame compared to what SRK has been doing to seniors, contemporaries, rivals alike for decades. He deserved a taste of his own medicine and going by reactions...it is clear he could not handle it. Ha!

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Haan lag sakta hai. πŸ˜†

Is thread me sab aa gaya. Classism, casteism, elitism, sexism. Is thread mein jitne rang dikh rahe hai, yeh apne aap mein bhi ek prism hai. 

Mai to aage disclaimer laga ke aya hu ke mera responsibility nahi hai