Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

Yeah as if SRK did not embarass a female journalist by saying he will show her what a Muslim looks like (innuendo and hint at circumcision).

Or he did not body shame Vidya with Saif in a cheap act at Filmfare awards once. 

So much for respecting women. 🀣

Ajay dressed in drag for a COMEDY FILM, which is fictional. Not in real life at a public stage or at someone's private party unlike SRK who made joke of himself doing cheap drag queen act to take dig at TDP.

No comparison. Fictional films have all sorts of acts. But I guess nuance is lost on fans of the genius. 🀣

Amused at how you still talk of classism or casteism while your own gang always bragged about net worth, education or global stardom of SRK and called others local or their fans as rickshaw walas or street side loafers or pseudo intellectuals. The hypocrisy is evident and so is the meltdown. Cope. 🀣

Now you're just waffling for the sake of waffling, you don't have a rebuttal to any of my points.  πŸ˜†

First of all, it was you who used the casteist term "bh*nd" in a derogatory and insulting way, now what are "bhands" they are traditionally a group of entertainers, the modern equivalent are movie actors πŸ€‘ so if you're going to insult people for dancing at weddings for money and call their bhands, well, your favourites are bhands too by that logic. πŸ˜†

And it makes no difference whether you dress in a drag in a movie or in another profession, main point is, you're doing it for money for a profession, the profession itself doesn't matter, I love how you've created these completely arbitrary exceptions in your head. You really have no logical argument here. πŸ˜†

Great, so you exposed yourself to be no better than some of the SRK fans who use such language, well done.  You are just as casteist and classist as the people you're hating. πŸ€‘

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Isse achha to bira aur veeru hi kar leta ye sab kya ho raha hai πŸ€£

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Voting Lines Closed 

Winner - SRK with 63% votes 

Thread winner - Atominis πŸ€£aur Heisenberg 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"I have seen all time how elitist and snooty SRK fans are. Always bashed fans of others and other actors..."

I think, I've made my thinking clear and don't see further need of any more discussion about "good" or "bad" concerning SRK (or Amir, for that),

However, I want to say that it isn't fair at all to generalize, be it about SRK (or another actor), be it about his fans. There are fans that may fit the description of "elitist and snooty" but that is only a part of his fans and not all... and fans that praise SRK don't "always" bash other actors or the fans of other actors.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Aap Toh Naraz Hogaye πŸ˜†
both Aamir/Srk are farig πŸ˜‚ 

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It was a low blow but SRK has been insulting others his whole career.  And the best part is that he had the last laugh when Ghajini beat RNBDJ and become the first 100 cr movie in 2008 .

Yeah that blog did not dent his image one bit.

Badshah salamat has not recovered from the assault started from Ghajini itself. 

Just when his fans and PR thought it was a fluke and SRK will easily beat Ghajini in no time. Or Aamir's success was a fluke. He kept coming with bigger records in 3I, D3, PK, Dangal. 

That badshah salamat is yet to beat. So much for his fans calling Aamir chhotu or tingu or SRK and K Jo mocking Aamir's height in KWK. It was amazing to see both never being able to beat records of same guy whose height they mocked in KWK. 

Also satisfying to see Chopras get bigger grossers with ETT and D3 while their blue eyed boy could not give bigger grosser in JTHJ despite 2 heroines and even doing kissing scenes. 

Insulter gang got humbled with time and by audience.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Atominis,

What's with you these days? You got into a fight with me over south cinema, insulting the whole dang south of India as crass.

Now it's SRK's turn. He's an ENTERTAINER. Yeah, he didn't come from money, so he clearly is more concerned about earning it and keeping it. Why are you mocking it? He ain't stealing from anyone. It's still honest work.

The peeps calling you out as elitist are quite right. You're sneering at a person who came from lower middle class background doing everything he can for financial stability.

And yes, SRK has his moments of bad behavior too. He's pretty much the only actor I'm actually a fan of, and that's because his OVERALL demeanor is that of a human who is OVERALL decent. He is not a criminal. He doesn't deliberately hurt people as far as we know. He doesn't ignore his responsibilities. He is kind. 

The above is what a fan sees from a distance.

You call him jealous of seniors and making comments about seniors? Guess what? It's called PUNCHING UP. No one who could be considered in a less secure position has come away from meeting SRK without gushing about him. 

Anyway, not responding further because you're clearly intent on arguing SRK is worse than Hitler, Ghengis Khan, Ravana, Karna, et al combined. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

You are the only and first level headed SRK fan I have seen either online and irl.

In real life also his fans tend to bash other actors and it seems as if they cannot talk about SRK without dragging someone else and bashing them.

And please. I have seen internet circles for years now to know enough how everyone from senior legends and juniors, have been bashed by SRK fans just to promote him as most superior.

Heck. Some of them were even calling Chopras thankless and traitors for offering ETT and D3 to rival Khans or working with them at all when SRK has been giving them hits all these years. As if Chopras were bonded to SRK and could not cast someone else in other films they made or it was betrayal to SRK by giving plum projects to his rivals.

Some troll type fans had even called Farah a traitor for working with Akki in TMK and rejoiced when it flopped, claiming Farah deserved to pay for this betrayal. Lulz. As if working with SRK's rivals is treachery or betrayal!

There were some pro SRK columnists and Twitterati earlier who even bashed a pure film like TZP just to spite Aamir in comparison to SRK. I mean TZP had nothing to do with SRK nor clashed with his film, yet it seemed the coterie could not see other actor get some accolades. 

Similar coterie mocked Lagaan and Gadar too. It is a different matter that one film went to Oscars and other shattered records while K Jo's multi starrer K3G failed to beat acclaim or BO of both. 

A section of SRK fans had even abused Amitabh and tries to degrade his stardom and KBC success and success of original Don when SRK did KBC and remake of Don. 

There is even one fanatical section that had claimed SRK was better than Dilip Kumar as Devdas or in general a bigger star and actor than Dilip Kumar.

It seems his troll armies have learnt to degrade other actors from their idol who bashes others anyway. Though they surpass him also and embarrass him by saying Dilip Kumar is less than him as a star and actor or degrade stardom of Amitabh or global achievements of Raj Kapoor in making Indian cinema famous abroad first before anyone knew what overseas market meant. 

His fans generally have a superiority complex about his stardom, achievements in short time, young age, net worth and seem to like his arrogant ways of bashing others in name of humour. I have not seen SRK or his fans even feign humility. 

I am not saying all fans are like that. But most of his fans, friends, coterie, PR are like this. Snooty, mocking others, full of themselves and pretending like SRK did a favour to the planet by being born here at all. SRK has no one except himself to blame for joining K Jo, Saif and co to insult everyone else in public and turn insults into some art form or entertainment.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: atominis

I have seen all time how elitist and snooty SRK fans are. Always bashed fans of others and other actors as locals or rickshaw walas while projecting SRK as some elite luxury brand bigger than Hollywood and meant for only elite 'global' (read western) audience.

Imagine the gall to call even previous gen stars as unknown or local or failures overseas. Or an Oscar nominated producer like Aamir as local. 

They have been smarting ever since other stars broke records even overseas and even so called regional stars gave bigger WW grossers than their so called bigger than HW global star.

Last few years have been nothing but well deserved karma for these drenched in ego types who indeed believed SRK was some real life badshah.

Anyway, SRK is a better manager of image, media, handles crisis better and has managed family or friends or atleast public image better than Aamir whose image is down in dumps. He had respect as self made outsider and was a more experimental performer earlier. 

He simply ruined his image by insulting others including seniors and juniors as well as rivals in unprovoked aggression. His troll armies, paid bots are worst.

The hypocrisy shall be revealed further as SRK fans who bashed Hrithik for being papa ka beta and other actors for being industry kids, and bragged about SRK being self made, now rush to defend nepotism as SRK promotes his own kids or his own wife as well. All superiority complex slowly gets toned down as times change. 

The worst habit of SRK camp is praising him by bashing others. You praise him. Fine. Why bash others or taunt or insult others?  

There is no flaw in SRK except his and his gang's habit of insulting others. 

Atomninis the way you around taking about people getting karma seems like you are talking about lays chips

You might not like SRK but why gloat over someone s failure? πŸ˜”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

It was a low blow but SRK has been insulting others his whole career.  And the best part is that he had the last laugh when Ghajini beat RNBDJ and become the first 100 cr movie in 2008 .

In 2004 pilot episode of Koffee w Karan Srk said Aamir fans should find an idol to look up to. An if there are any Salman fans left then god bless them 

That’s major shade