Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

When nothing is left to say in defence

πŸ˜†

Not really...it depends on action-reaction...in that scene Kuljit and his friends started the violence...

I liked it very much that Fly started this thread/poll with a fact (Aamir = action) and also that the reaction was mentioned (SRK with a rather smart answer - as if a dog ever could have the choice which name it gets)

Almost every reproach atominis made, lacked the action part, she only gave SRK's reaction. There is always a context (questions of KJo/an interviewer, a situation, a filmscene, a conversation etc.). Giving only one part is unfair towards those who read it and reaks of wishing to paint a certain picture that may be another one when seeing the other side (the action part/context).

I would not be as harsh as Heisenberg with atominis because she reacted on what someone else wrote (about Amitji going/dying first), so - although finding it tasteless - atominis reacted with her own thought about that it would be better if Jaya would go first (only paraphrasing...I've not the time to search for the exact words).

I would not defend everything someone says (here SRK) but I think one has to be fair before jumping to conclusions. Knowing the context/reason/action often relativises things.

Bottomline: atominis's rants/accusations concerning SRK are one-sided (and assuming that she has knowledge about what was - i.e. - asked, her action is only a stream of accusations...and the reaction is defence...

Clochette thumbnail

kingkhan22, why did you react with a HAHA smiley to this post? Weren't you never in the situation where you were accused of something and reacted with defence?

Vickat...the same question...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

kingkhan22, why did you react with a HAHA smiley to this post? Weren't you never in the situation where you were accused of something and reacted with defence?

Vickat...the same question...

Aap bahut innocent ho yaha koi kuchh understand karne nahi aya hai aap apna waqt barbad kar rahe ho ye soch ke ki Guddu Bhai jaisa logical answer ayega yaha se 

Bhai ka baat hi alag hai 

Clochette thumbnail

Dear Fly, I'm lost with your answer...no Hindi knowledge, you know...☺️

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Dear Fly, I'm lost with your answer...no Hindi knowledge, you know...☺️

No one is talking to understand different point of view participation is for trolling their view cant change you are too innocent 🀩 

Truth hurts,  and how

🀣

your topic is a hit but due to different reasons, but I just ❀️ these tweets 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Truth hurts,  and how

🀣

Which "truth"? Yours? Atominis'?

Hurting? Fat chance!

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Hitting the raw nerve 

Speaking truth

Is fun

Denying on the record facts is ...well not too much

πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

Clochette thumbnail

Oh, you're mistaken, dear, I'm a far cry from denying what atominis again & again quoted because I know that he said some of this...

I just don't applaud/agree with - like you do by clicking on an icon - her deduction. That's all. No enmity, no hassle from MY side 😊

Have a nice time with your fun 😊