Originally posted by: FingerFetish

This is Heisenberg right now.

πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/uLutxMTKIMU

Wow my fav movie m. It’s been so long since watching it πŸ˜‚ 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

FOTW, what you wanted, you got. It turned out to be  successful and interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Wow my fav movie m. It’s been so long since watching it πŸ˜‚ 

I feel like watching it again after posting this clip. Loved the first half of the film the most 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

FOTW, what you wanted, you got. It turned out to be  successful and interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Na baba na 

Ye nahi chahiye tha merko 

Mera Veeru aur Bira wala innocent fan war hi thik hai 

Karen ko bhi lapet lete log waha pe to bonus hai hi 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Na baba na 

Ye nahi chahiye tha merko 

Mera Veeru aur Bira wala innocent fan war hi thik hai 

Karen ko bhi lapet lete log waha pe to bonus hai hi 

I just commented after seeing  the number of pages and called it successful 16 pages dekhkar. .  But then after flipping pages, Yaha to koi aur hi tangent hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I just commented after seeing  the number of pages and called it successful 16 pages dekhkar. .  But then after flipping pages, Yaha to koi aur hi tangent hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

s3_13.JPG

s9_0.JPG

Atominis was absolutely right.

Hence Proved.

🀣

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand why some are calling many of SRK insulting comments on others as joke or that he makes comments on himself too. Him making comments on himself doesn’t mean he should do it on others. If a person doesn’t think such comments as a joke then the one making such should stop. Bring Aamir or Salman wrongs or anyone else’s wrongs doesn’t change that fact and any of other SRK’s wrongs nor justify SRK’s wrongs. I am a big fan of him, but truth is truth. I am frankly shocked at his comments over the years when many which I never knew before. 

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t understand why some are calling many of SRK insulting comments on others as joke or that he makes comments on himself too. Him making comments on himself doesn’t mean he should do it on others. If a person doesn’t think such comments as a joke then the one making such should stop. Bring Aamir or Salman wrongs or anyone else’s wrongs doesn’t change that fact and any of other SRK’s wrongs nor justify SRK’s wrongs. I am a big fan of him, but truth is truth. I am frankly shocked at his comments over the years when many which I never knew before. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Shouldn't you verify whether he said those things or not? I mean, the one complaining clearly lacks social skills and has low EQ. Someone saying something during an award skit is well rehearsed Shah has explained time and again that he makes sure to tell the person about it beforehand so if they have any objection, he would remove it from the script 

It's not that in 30 years of his career, he hasn't made any mistakes. He is no saint but you have to see that he is being called names for performing πŸ€ͺ 

Yeah, but many of comments weren’t on awards. They were done during interviews, etc. Anyway, I already know he’s not saint. This all confirms it more. I don’t really care. I like him regardless. Such things aren’t the biggest wrongs for me to dislike him. No one is perfect. He’s getting better person with time and that’s what matters for me.