Channa Mereya | Episode Discussion Thread #6

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1731-984597.png 

Graphic credit: Animagus_Shiri

Here's the sixth,

Episode Discussion Thread of Channa Mereya smiley41 

Kindly abide by the rules of India Forums. No bashing of actors allowed.

Past Threads:

Thread #1 

Thread #2 

Thread #3 

Thread #4 

Thread #5

PM me when this thread reaches 150 pages, if I haven't already created the next one. Cheers!

Permission granted by Jayshree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

Please post here only once the previous thread finishes smiley40

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Please post here only once the previous thread finishes smiley40

Yey, 

I made the first post in new thread  🎊🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃💃

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Down with fever and on top of that got my periods out of nowhere, I'll probably be missing the fun today ðŸ¥º

Wahi better not drop any bomb 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aditya imagines Ginni all the time but today instead of discussing Ginni with Armaan, he discussed Ambar. Like yes Ambar was going on in his mind but Ginni is more important than Ambar. 

Even Armaan isn't asking Adi, that tumhara Ginni ke saath kya scene hai. Bcoz Armaan ne last time Ginni ke baare mein Adi ko ehsaas dilaya tha. Adi should have told that he is liking Ginni being with him. 

Upar se Akash aa jata hai room par, jab Adi Ginni C ke baare mein karte hai. Aur dono ko pata bhi nai chalta

Adi should have asked Ginni why she slept with him, rather than the ladies gathering and giving a comedy scene

Ambar's happiness was so fake. Banda aise uchhal raha tha jaise Ravan ki ichha puri ho gai ho

Sab log Adi ke wait karte dikhaai gaye hai, to wait thoda to dikhao. Yeh to dikhao that Ginni is missing Adi. Bas ek hi pal mein wait over

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone carrying on with the discussion and keep me updated. I am a Lil busy at the moment, planning to catchup all the episodes on Sat.

And all this guessing game is really overwhelming, kyu hoga? Kya hoga? Jaise bahut questions hain mind me jinka answer track change hone par hi milega..

I will be looking forward for all the discussion here. 

devashree_h thumbnail

Today's episode made it very clear to me that Aditya is not pretending with Ginni. He is totally into her, genuinely cares for her, and wants her. 

The episode also made it very clear that Ambar is hell bent on separating them. Adi had his doubts but Armaan asked him to get over it. Which means Adi's guards will be down and it will be easier for Ambar to manipulate him.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New EDT 🎊 🥳 🎊 🥳 

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whatever will happen it will be wrapped up quickly . All thanks to Shatabdi PH

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Same here....me bhi discussion dekh kr updated rehti serial relate , btw where are you from nd kya krte ho 😅