Channa Mereya

Channa Mereya | Episode Discussion Thread #2

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Project 4-2.jpg 

Here's the second,

Episode Discussion Thread of Channa Mereya smiley41 

Kindly abide by the rules of India Forums. No bashing of actors allowed.

Past Threads:

Thread #1

PM me when this thread reaches 150 pages, if I haven't already created the next one. Cheers!

Permission granted by Jayshree

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

Please wait for the previous thread to finish before posting here 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Please wait for the previous thread to finish before posting here 

New EDT 🎊 🥳 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations on the New EDT!!! 🤗❤️

It has been a treat to watch the show up until now. Though the upcoming Simran twist has us in splits I believe it will be the catalyst to get Ginni-Adi married, just a hunch but my theory of Adi coaxing Ginni into an alliance is very much possible. 

Classic ITV trope. 

Not a fan but what can we really do. 😔

Manifesting lots of Happiness for our Ginni baby. ❤️

Edited by EuphoricDamsel - 1 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new EDT!! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Congratulations on the New EDT!!! 🤗❤️

It has been a treat to watch the show up until now. Though the upcoming Simran twist has us in splits I believe it will be the catalyst to get Ginni-Adi married, just a hunch but my theory of Adi coaxing Ginni into an alliance is very much possible. 

Classic ITV trope. 

Not a fan but what can we really do. 😔

Manifesting lots of Happiness for our Ginni baby. ❤️

@Bold - Yes and yes!! 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here is a lot that goes on ARS's mind & small prani like me can't understand all of that. smiley22

In this particular scene, I couldn't understand weather he wants to save her or destroy her. Wahi, I loved him always but never thought he is some great great actor but here, he got the nerve of Adi well. The subtle changes in his expressions,  gives more layers to Adi & it makes adi more human.

Here, at some point I thought he was almost sympathizing with ginni. Yes! His jackass persona is still very much intact & there. His intentions are eviler than the evil but still he came across as someone for whom getting her dhaba is just a secondary, all he wants her to understand that when it's about one's self, most of these people who are family, choose themselves. Since she doesn't think like that, to him, she's fool who is in the loss & he just wanna show her the reality of the world.

He ain't wrong. He has been through that. Ginni is witnessing the same as well but he just refuses to see what & how ginni sees. Adi sees family as a bunch of rotten apple & what you do with them? Exactly! Throw them out. While ginni sees family as five fingers of a hand, none are equal, or perfect but you can't chop any of them off.

Neither is wrong, neither is right. It's the situation. It's the perspective, what they got from their own life.

They can do so much with them & track. Adi understanding the value of family while ginni, my sweet doll, understanding that may be not everyone in family wants to remain as a family - That's be a good turn of event, at some point of the story. (W/O completely losing the depth of their characters)

Screenshot_20220804-223801_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220804-223912_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220804-223940_Google.jpg

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on new thread guys 🥳

devashree_h thumbnail

Congrats on new thread!! 🥳

Originally posted by: Isamreen

You guys are so funny and witty smiley37smiley36

Watching serial experience becomes 100 times more fun with you all.

Babes, the only reason I am posting here and enjoying myself is because of you. Had you not tagged me, I would have remained a silent reader.❤️🤗