Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Was there a private bar on the jet ?? 

interesting ๐Ÿคจ I think I would taken a shot some were he my company and put on on my AirPods and went into la la land lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

why POOR she ?

Ranbir kon saa koi aatank waadi hai

kuch bhi

Katto is very chalaak and capable adult 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Exes sometimes end up making out . ๐Ÿ˜†

i wouldn't be surprised they did๐Ÿ˜†they both nasty...my poor aloo and vicks

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

interesting ๐Ÿคจ I think I would taken a shot some weโ€™re he my company and put on on my AirPods and went into la la land lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

No, it just explains why Ranbir being on the jet was not such a coincidence. I don't know about Kat. 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOLOL at this thread! matlab kuch bhi!

they are both mature adults, married and happy in their lives. They both work in the same industry and there are bound to be situations such as this. Ranbir might be a bad BF but he is not going to attack Kat or harm her or anything. They both survived just fine and Biroo was happily celebrating with family today

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

No, it just explains why Ranbir being on the jet was not such a coincidence. I don't know about Kat. 

lol ye ๐Ÿฅƒ and ๐Ÿธ can be enticing to the Kapoor!! Lol. Well I was giving my view were I their with him lol 

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Khooni darinda thodi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sure there are worse things than sharing a flight with an ex. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Imagine thinking a woman who is a self made millionaire would need her boyfriend money to shop, like imagine that. A woman who charges 5 crore an endorsement a year. Like seriously?!

At least if we making up stories let them believable acha. 

I mean if any crew is friends with Mr druggie, alcoholic, can't stay faithful, misogyny Ranbir that says more about them than Katrina let's be serious. 

Lol thats your argument?๐Ÿ˜† Some of the biggest shoplifters are the uber rich. Also the biggest freeloaders. I've had the ceo of my company dรฎne with me and have me pick up his tab every tile, even when he knows i am not expensing it. And if he is ever around at the company cafeteria, he never has money in his pockets to pay the poor workers for it. Don't know how people get to be so whacked up as Kat and the ceo I talked about. They just are. If you got a degree in psychiatry, you can tell us why.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

By the standards established here, which is the random gossip on tabloids, SRK and most Bw people are even bigger druggies. That's an addiction over which people unfortunately lose control. I had a close friend die from overdosing and he was just 20. For you or others to talk about addiction in that condescending way is not nice. Kat's obnoxious behavior on the other hand is very much within her control. Let's face it. She's just an obnoxoous person who was known in private circles to mistreat people. There's a reason she got dumped. Ranbit gave it a serious try to work out with her by shacking up with her. But she remained true to her core self- being obnoxious.๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw, who else are you gonna bash to defend Kat?๐Ÿ˜’ You've trashed ร  bunch of tisch film school grans who were working with her. Young idealistic people. Again, not nice. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

He WAS getting something in return, I presume 

Am sure. But I don't want to comment further. It's not nice to bash someone's character... and even my information is basically hearsay, though with more credibility than the tabloรฏd stuff.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4