Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

why bother explaining lol the poster is saying it’s some torture because he’s on it n u know sometimes it can be when u want to 🀬but u have to be civil πŸ€₯

You know I am joking right? And mocking the situation because of my dislike of Ranbir 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

You know I am joking right? And mocking the situation because of my dislike of Ranbir 

yes I m joking too lol πŸ˜‚ but priya was explaining in a serious manner so yes I was pulling her leg. I don’t like him either so that we have in common but I think less then u now these days 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol it's actually the other way around. We should feel sorry for Ranbir, not Kat. πŸ˜‰

Kat was a very high maintenance female when she was with Ranbir... and she was extremely obnoxious too. During the shooting of ADHM when they were in London, madam would be doing all her shopping at his expense in London, mooching off him. A couple of kids were deputed to go to Harrods and other stores to buy her stuff at his expense, using his card.  She also reportedly had a short temper and would snap nastily at him and others over the smallest things. Even the film crew talked about her in very disapproving ways and did not like her much. No wonder he decided to dump her.πŸ˜‰

btw, douche? Calling names, not nice. Just not donesmiley2

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol it's actually the other way around. We should feel sorry for Ranbir, not Kat. πŸ˜‰

Kat was a very high maintenance female when she was with Ranbir... and she was extremely obnoxious too. During the shooting of ADHM when they were in London, madam would be doing all her shopping at his expense in London, mooching off him. A couple of kids were deputed to go to Harrods and other stores to buy her stuff at his expense, using his card.  She also reportedly had a short temper and would snap nastily at him and others over the smallest things. Even the film crew talked about her in very disapproving ways and did not like her much. No wonder he decided to dump her.πŸ˜‰

He WAS getting something in return, I presume 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Almost 8 saal nikaal liye, 8 ghante pe bawaalπŸ˜… but I didn't get the horrible human and other comments. Maana their relationship was a mess and he is not the best person out there, but flight share karne mein kaunsa horror?

Did i miss something?

Seems like there's new trend going on in this forum nowadays to portray their favorites as some kind of bechari aurats. πŸ˜…

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Imagine thinking a woman who is a self made millionaire would need her boyfriend money to shop, like imagine that. A woman who charges 5 crore an endorsement a year. Like seriously?!

At least if we making up stories let them believable acha. 

I mean if any crew is friends with Mr druggie, alcoholic, can't stay faithful, misogyny Ranbir that says more about them than Katrina let's be serious. 

Edited by lauriesa - 1 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir might be a bad boyfriend but y’all make him sound like molester. 

Katrina is not some abla naari nor was she held on gunpoint to share flight with him. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†Awww poor thing , few years ago she willingly shared everything with this douche knowing that he is in a relationship with deepika πŸ˜†

Edited by Briaahna - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Was there a private bar on the jet ?? 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exes sometimes end up making out . πŸ˜†