Mature scene in CM

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

One of the upcoming scenes will show one of Adi’s sister (not Gurleen) will get caught carrying a condom around. This will be quite exciting to see how Adi and Ginni will handle it. It might actually push their relationship to be in the next level. 

Link below

https://youtu.be/mXxpw8DwsxQ

Back in the days we would never see scenes like this … it’s actually educating for younger people. 
But personally, I think social media and entertainment puts a lot of pressure on young people to have s*x. Karan’s message is not wrong but given that a lot of people of different age watch this show, that the writer don’t even want to show a kiss scene. So, would it make sense to share a scene on condom? 

Edited by Miracle_lover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

One of the upcoming scenes will show one of Adi’s sister (not Gurleen) will get caught carrying a condom around. This will be quite exciting to see how Adi and Ginni will handle it. It might actually push their relationship to be in the next level. 

Link below

https://youtu.be/mXxpw8DwsxQ

Back in the days we would never see scenes like this … it’s actually educating for younger people. 
But personally, I think social media and entertainment puts a lot of pressure on young people to have s*x. Karan’s message is not wrong but given that a lot of people of different age watch this show, that the writer don’t even want to show a kiss scene. So, would it make sense to share a scene on condom? 

ohhh my goddddss 😲😲 can’t wait now…. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The production house "Beyond Dreams" explored the concept of live in relationships in one of their previous shows. So they do not shy away from such topics but keep it acceptable within the realm of ITV. Obviously it was not as obvious as using the word "condom" and discussing safe sex and the sex between the two characters (male lead's younger sister and her long term boyfriend) was implied since they lived together. But it was such a good track centered around the supporting characters and was dealt with well. I like how the two leads explored the situation and predicament as well. It will be interesting to see what happens in CM and if it is handled with maturity and sensitivity. Manleen isn't a positive character yet but it might be a track that changes her equation with the leads for the better. Also curious to see what this means for GiTya as well. Not sure if its just Aditya who will be involved in the track or scene (maybe its just one or two episode thing) or Ginni as well. Ginni might be more involved with Gurleen being back home.

I did not come across this BTS before, thanks for sharing.

Edited by somewhereover - 1 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Oh I didn’t know that. This is my first show with this PD and so far they have been very good and CM’s story has been quite maturely handled. I am also looking forward to seeing how Adi will discuss this with Manleen as a big brother. Also, if this will push Adi and Ginni to think about their relationship intimately 😍

somewhereover thumbnail

Oh I didn’t know that. This is my first show with this PD and so far they have been very good and CM’s story has been quite maturely handled. I am also looking forward to seeing how Adi will discuss this with Manleen as a big brother. Also, if this will push Adi and Ginni to think about their relationship intimately 😍

Yea for all we know, the scene would be she's carrying it to seem cool with her other friends and there's nothing else to it. Let's see, does seem like an interesting potential track. Adi has had its "no strings attached" kinda moments in the past but Ginni is the first woman he's developed a much more emotional and intimate relationship with and how that will culminate into something much more will be interesting to witness. 

Edited by somewhereover - 1 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

I am curious to see how Ginni will react to the intimacy and the relationship. It seems like she never had a relationship and Adi on the other hand has experience and had the ‘no string attached’ kind of casual relationship. So, their mind set are in different level. Although Ginni was totally turned on during the whole zipper scene! 🤣 

somewhereover thumbnail

I am curious to see how Ginni will react to the intimacy and the relationship. It seems like she never had a relationship and Adi on the other hand has experience and had the ‘no string attached’ kind of casual relationship. So, their mind set are in different level. Although Ginni was totally turned on during the whole zipper scene! 🤣 

I'm really curious too. As viewers, we've had no insight into Ginni's thoughts on marriage, romantic love and intimacy. She's been so preoccupied with Dhaba and Tabbar that she's given  romantic love no thought at all.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Has someone ever watched YRKKH? I never did nor do I have any intention but recently I saw a VM on Kaira that's what the fans called them , their scenes in the show have crossed all limits of boldness, all elements were there from soft to erotic romance and you are saying that they shy away from even showing a smallish kiss, that show is also seen by all kinds of age groups and yet the channel and the production house didn't hesitate from showing beyond bold romance.

Thankyou for the link, haven't seen the video, will check later that what was karan's msg.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Turn on and with great ease, she was totally carried away, overwhelmed and yet remained so perfectly calm with the sensation that she felt through all over her body as if she was ever ready for it!!! I really like that unlike 99% of the heroines she didn't breath heavily as if she's asthmatic but make it all look natural.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How Adi handles it is important😆  Karan ko bolenge handle karne ko to easy hain he is just chill dude yo 😉