Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

There is definite loss of image for DPad after drug issue and Gehraiyan. She will not be accepted in goddess roles.

And she is overused in period films anyway with Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat, Khelein hum jee jaan se.  Hardly likely to be cast in epics.

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Like I said an younger Madhuri or Aishwarya would have surely done justice to Sita's role. Also maybe PC. But Kriti or DP are certainly huge misfits.

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 1 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shameless reposting from another thread on Adipurush:

====

I had to rewatch this because I didn’t even see Hanuman. I thought it was a CGI monkey smiley36smiley36smiley37

🙈 🙉 🙊 

Update 1: He looks like he’s holding back an enormous shit, but because he’s on the battlefield and next to Ram, he has to hold it in. smiley37smiley37

Update 2: I keep zooming into the picture after submitting the new edits. Prabhas’ nostrils can give Aloo a run for money. Look at the size of those melon voids. 

Update 3: LAKSHMAN HAS A LOOFAH BUN HAIRSTYLE THING I think. I thought he had a shield on the back of his head. But then he turned his head in the trailer and it shrank back so it has to be his bum smiley36

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Lulz. HR is misfit in any villainous role.

Ranbir and Deepika are total misfits for Ram and Sita.

Deepika has lost reputation also and will not be accepted in this role now. She would have suited role few years ago perhaps.

Ranbir is too urban and misfit in period films. Unthinkable as Ram. 

agree they wont fit 

ranbir looked urban in shamshera itself 

and hr is not like ravan in demeanour, it needs more  gravitas

keerthy suresh, sai pallavi may fit since they have old world charm and calm

but most important is director, if the director is thinking of these 3 then i have lost confidence there itself 

atominis thumbnail

Where are sindoor and mangalsutra of Sita? Ancient India did have married Indian Hindu women wear these articles of faith and marital status.

Why is Kriti not wearing it and how is she dressed so fancy in exile scene? 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

There is definite loss of image for DPad after drug issue and Gehraiyan. She will not be accepted in goddess roles.

And she is overused in period films anyway with Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat, Khelein hum jee jaan se.  Hardly likely to be cast in epics.

Yes but it is director's vision..he knows 

She's the only actress who can fit the periodic aesthetic. Apart from her, I can only see Alia who can pull this off

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Like I said an younger Madhuri or Aishwarya would have surely done justice to Sita's role. Also maybe PC. But Kriti or DP are certainly huge misfits.

Kriti, for sure is a misfit. She neither has acting chops nor Grace. Just a PR made product relevant due to OUTSIDER quota

atominis thumbnail

Nope. Alia is misfit in period films and also lacks gravitas to carry off a character like Sita. Only young Hema, Vyjantimala, Waheeda, Nutan, Madhuri, Sadhana, Ash had the gravitas to pull off Sita. Or maybe to some extent even young Rani or Vidya. They had right mix of innocence, patience, quiet courage to portray Sita. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Saif's look in Laal Kaptaan might have been better for this movie. 

951ACFF1-1A1B-41E1-8057-716C17387A45.jpeg

87371ED2-3D72-4BCA-9C63-E5166CB68B9B.jpeg

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

7E433AAF-45B3-48AB-8556-241714000B84.jpeg975929A3-EDFB-48F1-A20B-A1FC8A9681DA.jpeg

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago