•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

😆 he’s running in circles trying to convince us that he’s too deep and intellectual for a show that’s all about sex while also making sure to say he’s not a prude.  I mean I get his point, and it’s a valid point.  KWK as it has been lately is not for everyone.  It is superficial and shallow and frivolous really.  But if one doesn’t take it too seriously it can be fun. Guests just have to make sure to be on their feet and not take any of KJo’s bitchy conniving baits.  

So KJo ko bina puche hi Vivek ka bhi pata chal gaya🤣

This guy needs to disappear. Kangana 2.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

"I'm not a sex centered person though I enjoy it with my wife" ðŸ˜• Thanks, we did not ask. 

KWK is my guilty pleasure😆. But I am not gonna defend it coz at the end of the day, it is a stupid show.😵

Having said that, this Agnihotri guy is the most greedy & biggest opportunist ever.

He needs to shut the hell up because neither KJo invited him on the show, nor anyone signed a petition to see him on the show.

KJo and KWK arr soft targets. If he is that gutsy and so worried about the country, then he should take panga with big names and do something that actually brings upon a change in the country. smiley26.

Kashmiri Pandits are still being killed in Kashmir, and so are other innocents people across the country (regardless of their religion).

I bet all he cares is about making movies and profiting on the pain and sufferings of people.

Can't believe that this me-too accused harasser has become the voice of reason for many.smiley39

As if he would be invited 

it seems like, no one calls him but he just knows how to put out a narrative 

The show is doing pretty well in terms of rating  hence there is going to be another season. Haters can keep crying.

Edited by Johnny.Balraj - 1 years ago

KJo should invite it just to explain this comment. Nahi meko janana hai why he thought it would be a great idea to talk about his sex life. (Not really, not interested in Vivek Agnihotri unless KJo makes him say something that will turn into a meme)