Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chalo koi kare na kare mai khud hi apne favorite gaane post karta rahunga 😳

https://voca.ro/17SioTTzuBla 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Shirsha - ajeeb dastaan hai ye - This is one of my favorite songs and loved hearing it in your voice smiley27

Natkhat - Roz sham - That was lovely. Ye aaj meri zindgi onwards part was very nicely sung. smiley32

Tujhse Naraz - Aaah I love this song smiley27 you were very good, the softness of your voice suits this particular song a lot. I won't comment on tujhse - tumse part kyunki  "Gablu bablu" song ko mene "aglu baglu" bana diya tha while wishing you, so main chup rahungi smiley36 wese I should have replaced it with "Nathu - Natkhat" though smiley36

Supari - Girl, I love your spirit smiley27 I always love how you sing all songs so freely, aap bas jaan daal dete ho har song me! Loved this one too smiley42 The chuckling at the end was so cute too smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Yes Ofcourse Manna dey is another of my favorites. There are others like Hemant Kumar, talat mehmood, Geeta dutt, Asha bhonsle and even Mahendra kapoor sang some pretty good songs.

However lata, rafi, kishore and Jagjeet are like near perfection for me. 

Oh my God! I love them all! 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Shirsha - ajeeb dastaan hai ye - This is one of my favorite songs and loved hearing it in your voice smiley27

Natkhat - Roz sham - That was lovely. Ye aaj meri zindgi onwards part was very nicely sung. smiley32

Tujhse Naraz - Aaah I love this song smiley27 you were very good, the softness of your voice suits this particular song a lot. I won't comment on tujhse - tumse part kyunki  "Gablu bablu" song ko mene "aglu baglu" bana diya tha while wishing you, so main chup rahungi smiley36 wese I should have replaced it with "Nathu - Natkhat" though smiley36

Supari - Girl, I love your spirit smiley27 I always love how you sing all songs so freely, aap bas jaan daal dete ho har song me! Loved this one too smiley42 The chuckling at the end was so cute too smiley36

@bold - totally agree. Supari's voice is very clean and free. She can touch higher notes quite easily. Imagine if she actually got some training in music what wonders could she have done. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Aap yu faaslo se - ohh waaah!! Kitne saalo baad suna ye gaana... bahot ache 👏

Hum ne dekhi hai - woahhh I just love this song. Maza aaya..

I love the high notes of antara in this song ❤️ 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Charu. 😊 You should share your voice here too. You sang Lata Mangeshkar's songs (Baho mein chale aao and Jane kya baat hai). Share those links here. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Oh my God! I love them all! 

Ab aap ki sahara hai. People here don't want to touch Lata's songs 😒

Aap hi kuch add kar do yahan

Charu21 thumbnail

@bold - totally agree. Supari's voice is very clean and free. She can touch higher notes quite easily. Imagine if she actually got some training in music what wonders could she have done. 

Tell me about it! ⭐️

Have you heard khuda gawah wala song she posted in some thread? Tu na ja mere badshah? She was so good. I heard it 2 days back I think, missed giving reaction to it and then bammm lost the thread 😭 Don't remember where it was posted. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Tell me about it! ⭐️

Have you heard khuda gawah wala song she posted in some thread? Tu na ja mere badshah? She was so good. I heard it 2 days back I think, missed giving reaction to it and then bammm lost the thread 😭 Don't remember where it was posted. 

NO I haven't..

Kabhi link mile to share karna.

Aap wo wale songs post karo idhar jo Shirsa bol rahi hai...

Charu21 thumbnail

Ab aap ki sahara hai. People here don't want to touch Lata's songs 😒

Aap hi kuch add kar do yahan

Haha arey yaar.. Lata ji is too great so as Hasini said antakshari me toh gaa denge sab but baki me evryone may hesitate. I think it's just out of respect for Lata ji. ❤️ 

Haan main pehle gaye huye 2 songs and just abhi 2 record kiye hai woh share karti hun just.  

Sab gaa do yaar bindass.. everyone would love to hear it.. ❤️