Yami Gautam seriously needs a Good PR team

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

In this year She already has 2 movies released and 2 are pending. 

A thursday was one of the most watched OTT films , where much more bigger stars had less views on top of it She was the leading star . 

She got praises for Dasvi too and both these film had her play 2 very different characters , It is not like she has done any Tabu-Vidya-Kangana level of acting But compare it to someone like Taapsee`s recent films or Nepo kids and their roles. She did pretty well in both the movies. 

She is having a Netflix movie upcoming , A heist thriller which will show her in a different light called "Chor nikal ke bhaga" Teaser was pretty promising and Lost with Pink movie`s director Anniruddha Roy Chowdhury.This film was the opening film of Chicago Film Festival , Yet hardly any publicity of her good work or good career moves and script sense . And She has a much more substantial filmography than Kiara .Yet people are only talking about Alia and Kiara having a great Year. 

Yami must hire a good PR and publicise her work more.

She has OMG2 and A movie with Prateek Gandhi. In all of them she has substantial roles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I loved a thursday too it should have been released in cinemas. Even in dasvi her role was on the good side. Vicky got most of the credit for uri whereas it barely strengthened yami's brand value

Kiara has been part of superhit projects where her jodis were popular and Kiara has memorable standout scene in movies

Yami does need a better PR 

Fair and lovely ads did her brand name no good

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

That’s great but chipkaying all of that under every Insta post of her’s will probably do a better job of grabbing her attention? 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely. She's doing far better than Chomu nepos like Sara, Janhvi,etc. & So called holy outsider like Sanon,etc.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In other words, Yami needs Dharma na?

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yami was set to be bigger than Alia. The industry sidelined when she was most happening. 

Getting a better PR wouldn't do much for her as she herself is lowkey and never attends parties or socializes with any of the Bolly brigade. I feel she is happier where she is and as an audience I would blindly sit through any of her films because her script sense and her screen presence never disappoints. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe some photo shoots 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She also needs to shut her mouth about no getting designers to make wedding trousseau for her and "all my kisses are computerized".

She's an alright actress. Her affair with pulkit already got her a lot of neg publicity back then.

Now she's married and is hardly seen anywhere. I think she likes it like that. Thoda conservative she seems.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yami is so yummy ❤️❤️

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Yami is so yummy ❤️❤️

Something about her cant be ignored ... She is soo cute ..❤️