Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Did you liked Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2? - Page 3

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

It was more about the nostalgia factor, BB1 was a super good movie hence people expected the same from second one too, and in an era of such bad movies releasing, who doesnโ€™t want an entertaining masala one, and that too horror ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah that was one major factor too. And BB1 has aged so well.. it also has great repeat value. So ever since BB2 was announced buzz was automatically created , and only amplified with the good songs + trailer.

I am thankful that I watched it on Netflix and not in the cinemas. I would have regretted spending my money ๐Ÿ˜…

Btw it's weird that I don't like KA 's acting or persona that much but I want him to succeed lol. Maybe because we need a successful true blue outsider in BW! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bekind

I love Karthik and Kriti. I think they look so good together. I hope they do more movies together. There was a rumor they are dating. They would look amazing in real life too. Love how she said on KWK that your movie is a blockbuster! Will watch it over the weekend.

I like them too but were they dating? All I've seen is Kriti being like Kartik ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅบ and him being like ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†

Bekind thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I like them too but were they dating? All I've seen is Kriti being like Kartik ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅบ and him being like ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†

I thought they were dating. I did not liked him with Sara Ali Khan Or ananya. I think Kartik looks very nice with Kriti, both mature and respect each other space. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No โ€ฆ I canโ€™t believe this movie is a blockbuster. The first half made no sense whatsoever and the second half was engaging and funny but it lacked the innate comic elements which the prequel had. Also, Tabu really looked beautiful and did her part well, if not for tabu the movie would t have the repeat value. Karthik was okay

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Strictly one time watch. I liked KA more in SKTKS/ Luka Chhupi. Film worked due to NOSTALGIA factor but have to admit that KA has audience pull.