Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

going off air? It's running long yeah but out of the two shouldn't kumkum bhagya be the first to go off air since its way older than kdb even...and from what I hear it's worse than kdb too...

looks like the rumours were false. So they will drag this more I think.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

looks like the rumours were false. So they will drag this more I think.

abhi abhi to new hero aya hai...purane wale k sath 5 yrs chala dia abhi new wale k sath vo sare moments start se create karne mein aur 5 yrs to lag hi jaenge no worries🤣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dump Arora sisters and free the Luthra brothers. 😎

Start KDB 4.0 - Kyunki Luthra brothers bhi shaadishuda thay🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Nice title.🤣🤣🤣

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali is already having feelings towards Arjun.So chances are less.

urmita thumbnail

Rishabh aise hi free mein sabke sath itna nice hota rehta hai na, kisiko samajh mein nehi ata kaunsa pyaar wala nice hai and kaunsa just gentleman wala...abhi unlike us, kdb k andar baki logo ko uska monologues thodi sunai deta hai😆

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by zubair8xm - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

Hmmmm…. Another Rishabh Anjali scene again😲🥳

A small but good one. 

Quick recap of Rishabh related stuff:

We had surprisingly one full episode of Rishabh in all his glorious different roles - A mature guy, good businessman, caring husband, doting father, loving family man.

Even a good ex husband.

As ridiculous the situation was Rishabh finds himself at Sherlyn’s home and even he feels a bit sorry looking at her condition.

Sherlyn has the rarest briefest moment of regret of choosing Prithvi over Rishabh and expresses it too that she misses him and she was wrong.

Ofcourse both come to their sense and Rishabh tells point blank that he is married and after the hell Sherlyn put him through, there is no way he will have any good feelings towards her.

Sherlyn is furious at his rejection and curses him that he will lose Preeta and everything he holds dear.

Thank youuuuuuu Sherlyn🥳

We know what negative characters say happens in KDB world so waiting for the day of Rishta divorce🤣

A disturbed Rishabh thinks about what Sherlyn said and sees Preeta dressing up lost in her Karanworld. 

Interestingly and because I am biased😉😆, I interpreted Rishabh’s flashbacks of his marriage not romantically but more as a concern for his family. Preeta whom he has promised will always be treated as his friend, Karan’s love and his responsibility and most importantly him losing Kavya as she is the single most important person in his life now.

Party time again to announce Rishabh-Arjun’s partnership where Arjun’s great plan of revenge is showing all the news clips of Rishabh as suspect in Karan’s death.

Koi in writers ko memory plus tablets khilao. Wasn’t it clearly established and showed that Prithvi clearly was witness to Natasha and her BF pushing Karan and conveyed it to the police. 

Then how did Rishabh become a suspect? Kuch bhi!

Anyway, like Shrishti, Beeji also doesn’t like Anjali for no fault of hers. Ofcourse you have Preeta who is constantly trying to get Anjali to quit her job with Arjun unaware that Anjali is in fact the owner. 

Anjali overhears Beeji and Shrishti deciding for Arjun that they are absolutely within their rights to take over his life, decide Anjali is not best for him and do everything to throw her out of his life. 

Preeta, Shrishti, Beeji - I understand now hereditary problem hai wheh it comes to interfere ind in others lives and Karan/Arjun obsession

Rishabh overhears their conversation and praises Anjali as a very good person having worked with her and getting to know her more. He gently points out that it is none of their business and explains to them that Anjali loves Arjun and will be a great match for Arjun. As usual his pov is dismissed and they leave him.

He turns to find Anjali who is hurt as she overheard their conversation. Rishabh sees that Anjali is upset and quickly defends them that they are good people who mean well and not to misunderstand them.

Anjali is touched that Rishabh praised and defended her. She is forced to revise her initial judgment of him as a bad person mostly cos of Arjun.

She immediately apologises to Rishabh for believing he was a bad person. Rishabh thanks her for revising her opinion of him. He jokes that he is happy that she now accepts he is not as bad as she thought and asks her to keep smiling and move on.

Anjali has started calling Rishabh, Rishabhji in his presence. Other times while talking about him she refers to him as Rishabh only. Awwww☺️

Okay writers, I am totally aboard the Rishabh Anjali Titanic ship. Please don’t mess this up by showing that Anjali is in love with Arjun or Rishabh with Preeta.

In the coming episodes please make it clear that the reason Anjali is so concerned with Arjun is only because he is her sister’s fiancée. Similarly let it be clear that Rishabh views Preeta as a friend and his responsibility and the reason he treasures his marriage with Preeta is only because of Kavya. 

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

Anjali was a bit defensive when Beeji uncharacteristically taunted on her mom and Sanskars. 

Beeji your granddaughters aren’t exactly doing a great job of inheriting sanskars from Sarla too.

Anyway, the writers can explore a bit more on Anjali and Nidhi’s childhood. As is common in kekta land, either they lost their parents too early and had to look out for each other or didn’t have a stable childhood with fighting parents blah blah. 

This can also set the stage for Anjali falling for Rishabh. 

I know I am grasping at non existent straws here but there is potential in this love story, come on writers. Free Rishabh and us from Rishta marriage so we finally get to see Rishabh’s love story.

Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In today's or tomorrow's episode going by one precap, Anjali is also going to clarify to Rishab that she's not in love with Arjun & doesn't has that type of feelings for him. Don't know if she is saying this defensively to get out of situation or genuinely. But there seems to be a shift in her.
I think, if Nidhi returns sooner, than maybe she will take the role of obsessed Arjun lover & the writer can built up Anjali & Rishab angle.
Also Nidhi being the obsessed lover makes more sense. She played around with the life of Karan and shaped it to how she wanted it. Its true that she probably didn't knew about background of Karan but she shaped the person into her version of the guy she wanted or probably loved in past & would now not be able to see him slipping away, hence her obsession comes to fore.

urmita thumbnail

Hmmmm…. Another Rishabh Anjali scene again😲🥳

A small but good one. 

Quick recap of Rishabh related stuff:

We had surprisingly one full episode of Rishabh in all his glorious different roles - A mature guy, good businessman, caring husband, doting father, loving family man.

Even a good ex husband.

As ridiculous the situation was Rishabh finds himself at Sherlyn’s home and even he feels a bit sorry looking at her condition.

Sherlyn has the rarest briefest moment of regret of choosing Prithvi over Rishabh and expresses it too that she misses him and she was wrong.

Ofcourse both come to their sense and Rishabh tells point blank that he is married and after the hell Sherlyn put him through, there is no way he will have any good feelings towards her.

Sherlyn is furious at his rejection and curses him that he will lose Preeta and everything he holds dear.

Thank youuuuuuu Sherlyn🥳

We know what negative characters say happens in KDB world so waiting for the day of Rishta divorce🤣

A disturbed Rishabh thinks about what Sherlyn said and sees Preeta dressing up lost in her Karanworld. 

Interestingly and because I am biased😉😆, I interpreted Rishabh’s flashbacks of his marriage not romantically but more as a concern for his family. Preeta whom he has promised will always be treated as his friend, Karan’s love and his responsibility and most importantly him losing Kavya as she is the single most important person in his life now.

Party time again to announce Rishabh-Arjun’s partnership where Arjun’s great plan of revenge is showing all the news clips of Rishabh as suspect in Karan’s death.

Koi in writers ko memory plus tablets khilao. Wasn’t it clearly established and showed that Prithvi clearly was witness to Natasha and her BF pushing Karan and conveyed it to the police. 

Then how did Rishabh become a suspect? Kuch bhi!

Anyway, like Shrishti, Beeji also doesn’t like Anjali for no fault of hers. Ofcourse you have Preeta who is constantly trying to get Anjali to quit her job with Arjun unaware that Anjali is in fact the owner. 

Anjali overhears Beeji and Shrishti deciding for Arjun that they are absolutely within their rights to take over his life, decide Anjali is not best for him and do everything to throw her out of his life. 

Preeta, Shrishti, Beeji - I understand now hereditary problem hai wheh it comes to interfere ind in others lives and Karan/Arjun obsession

Rishabh overhears their conversation and praises Anjali as a very good person having worked with her and getting to know her more. He gently points out that it is none of their business and explains to them that Anjali loves Arjun and will be a great match for Arjun. As usual his pov is dismissed and they leave him.

He turns to find Anjali who is hurt as she overheard their conversation. Rishabh sees that Anjali is upset and quickly defends them that they are good people who mean well and not to misunderstand them.

Anjali is touched that Rishabh praised and defended her. She is forced to revise her initial judgment of him as a bad person mostly cos of Arjun.

She immediately apologises to Rishabh for believing he was a bad person. Rishabh thanks her for revising her opinion of him. He jokes that he is happy that she now accepts he is not as bad as she thought and asks her to keep smiling and move on.

Anjali has started calling Rishabh, Rishabhji in his presence. Other times while talking about him she refers to him as Rishabh only. Awwww☺️

Okay writers, I am totally aboard the Rishabh Anjali Titanic ship. Please don’t mess this up by showing that Anjali is in love with Arjun or Rishabh with Preeta.

In the coming episodes please make it clear that the reason Anjali is so concerned with Arjun is only because he is her sister’s fiancée. Similarly let it be clear that Rishabh views Preeta as a friend and his responsibility and the reason he treasures his marriage with Preeta is only because of Kavya. 

Even I didnt find the flashbacks Rishabh having after coming home from sharlyn's house and watching Preeta from door romantic...It was sort of tragic actually...

Preeta is completely lost in Karan's memories all time and when she is not she is busy with Arjun...Rishabh for her is just like all the other family members, just there as family living on same house sharing life like joint family, that's all...Rishabh is just taking care of karan's Preeta and being an outsider in his own marriage...The way he was watching Preeta from outside door secretly and worrying and caring about her while unaware inside she is thinking of Karan, I found it symbolic sort of...That's how Rishabh has always been from Episode 1...standing outside secretly, pining away to get Preetaji as his own and even being friends with her but still remains a silent outsider while Preeta was is and always will be Karan's no matter how toxic that relationship gets...

Even Kavya...he loves her more coz of her being karan ki akhri nishani...whole family still thinks her as karan ki beti and she is in all her bahavior karan ki beti...family always pines away for karan still...Rishabh's life, its all about Karan, there is no Rishabh anywhere...karan na hoke bhi vohi ji raha hai and Rishabh hoke bhi not living there at all...he is just taking care of karan's property...

And I dont like this situation at all...its unhealthy...Rishabh should never have married his bhai ki biwi no matter how much he cares...he could take care of her as a friend or family officially, I mean thats all he is doing anyway,  this marriage only gives him a restraint from finding his own life...

Rishabh needs to realise, all he has right now is Karan's... always was and never will be his and its unhealthy to still try to hold on to them...let them go, move on, its not normal to be so nice all the time...

Rishabh needs to look around, find a new girl who is not anyone else's wife...I dont mind if its Anjali...and divorce Preeta, marry that girl and live a life that's his, not Karan's.....He can still care for Preeta without being married or pining for her like that...Rishabh needs to get a life of his own...

Normally this is a show I never watched regularly and mostly keep track and take very lightly...even my comments here are lighthearted...but I dont know that particular scene, Rishabh standing like that by door, looking at Preeta and Preeta unaware thinking of Karan...and Rishabh worrying he would loose her...It was very disturbing...Rishabh cant loose Preeta, cause he doesnt even have her...Her love hate anger sadness happiness everything will always be for Karan/Arjun...she is always sweet to Rishabh coz she never cared enough to get angry or irritated...Rishabh needs to realise that and move on from Preeta...