Edited by Red_eyes94 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After just dev vidhi episodes, todays office scenes were interesting. 

The love explanation by dev was so mesmerizing 

Seems like Amba has put two and two together abt vidhi. 
there’s so many villains out to get vidhi 

The new guy - forgot his name - I think it won’t be long since he will figure out what’s going on.. her parents freaking out over a guy dropping her home is probably what causes the ladke wale fiasco lol 

I’m scared of amba. The way she stared at vidhi seemed like she was going to eat her alive lol 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prs_725

After just dev vidhi episodes, todays office scenes were interesting. 

The love explanation by dev was so mesmerizing 

Seems like Amba has put two and two together abt vidhi. 
there’s so many villains out to get vidhi 

The new guy - forgot his name - I think it won’t be long since he will figure out what’s going on.. her parents freaking out over a guy dropping her home is probably what causes the ladke wale fiasco lol 

I’m scared of amba. The way she stared at vidhi seemed like she was going to eat her alive lol 

i like todays episode too..

Today's scene worked like.. giving us a moment to breath after yesterday's car ride (at least for me).. cause i was so hyped to see something of same intensity today but today was more of real normal day in office...

am thinking Arjun is not that bad boy but his parents are forcing him to literally stalk vidhi.. hope Dev get to kmow it all soon before Yogesh n Kanika could do some more damage to Vidhis reputation. 

Amba gonna be more obsessed now after seeing Dev being so casual with Vidhi.. grabbing hand n cutting cake she literally was shooting lasers from her eyes there... tomorrow tough day for vidhi...

btw are EDTs now 100pages n not 150 ?

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail

The first thing that grabbed my attention today was Dev said he has never been in love. So that means Amba ka aur uska kuch tha hi nhi amba ne hi mann se pati maan liya to koi kya kare. 

Second thing Vidhi realises in precap that amba loves Dev so now she will go all insecure because Amba has everything that a man like Dev may like whereas Vidhi is neither financially very strong,  their age difference , vidhi's meek personality. Maybe now Vidhi will tone down her silly behavior around Dev. Kuch to hosh aayega. 

Ek aur baat vidhi ke mom dad arjun ki bike se vidhi ko utarte dekh plus vidhi ki behki behki harqatei dekh 2+2 karenge aur pehle to rishta jaldi jaldi dhundenge phir Dev ke paas help mangne jaayenge (my guess) ki hamari ladki ko arjun ke pyaar mohabbat se nikalo. 

Itni importance milegi apne crush se ki saath yaha waha le ja rha hai, car mei lift, cake bhi haath pakad ke saath cut kar rha hai to kissi ka bhi dimaag kharab ho jaaye vidhi to phir bhi abhi 21 ki hi hai. 

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am loving the progression of the show. It is so much clean and crisp (minimum saas bahut crap hopefully in the future stays the same) . Almost everyone looks sane and believable. Even dev's family  look like a proper rich family with a personality instead of the stereotypical rich families that are served in other serials. I hope they continue like this and don't turn it into the usual thing. For now really enjoying the show. Hopefully trp increases thora aur. The regular promos and promotion is definitely helping. People are coming to know about it that is really good. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shirin04

I am loving the progression of the show. It is so much clean and crisp (minimum saas bahut crap hopefully in the future stays the same) . Almost everyone looks sane and believable. Even dev's family  look like a proper rich family with a personality instead of the stereotypical rich families that are served in other serials. I hope they continue like this and don't turn it into the usual thing. For now really enjoying the show. Hopefully trp increases thora aur. The regular promos and promotion is definitely helping. People are coming to know about it that is really good. 

very much agree.. USP if this show is its simplicity and relatability.... and i love it for that.

its no cliched over the top loud show.... 

hope more people get to know it and shower love..

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

Today's scene worked like.. giving us a moment to breath after yesterday's car ride (at least for me).. cause i was so hyped to see something of same intensity today but today was more of real normal day in office...

am thinking Arjun is not that bad boy but his parents are forcing him to literally stalk vidhi.. hope Dev get to kmow it all soon before Yogesh n Kanika could do some more damage to Vidhis reputation. 

Amba gonna be more obsessed now after seeing Dev being so casual with Vidhi.. grabbing hand n cutting cake she literally was shooting lasers from her eyes there... tomorrow tough day for vidhi...

btw are EDTs now 100pages n not 150 ?

yeah today was like a normal day. I love that they can be so cute and diff outside of office and so professional (atleast for now and itv professional inside the office). Yeah I think arjun will realize vidhi isn’t to blame here but his parents will keep steering him in that direction .. perhaps that will help two things - dev realization (maybe) and arjun to help them both?

Ambas face when he grabbed her hand.. it looked like she lost her shit lol she could eat vidhi alive if that was an option. My my i was scared 😂

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

The first thing that grabbed my attention today was Dev said he has never been in love. So that means Amba ka aur uska kuch tha hi nhi amba ne hi mann se pati maan liya to koi kya kare. 

Second thing Vidhi realises in precap that amba loves Dev so now she will go all insecure because Amba has everything that a man like Dev may like whereas Vidhi is neither financially very strong,  their age difference , vidhi's meek personality. Maybe now Vidhi will tone down her silly behavior around Dev. Kuch to hosh aayega. 

Ek aur baat vidhi ke mom dad arjun ki bike se vidhi ko utarte dekh plus vidhi ki behki behki harqatei dekh 2+2 karenge aur pehle to rishta jaldi jaldi dhundenge phir Dev ke paas help mangne jaayenge (my guess) ki hamari ladki ko arjun ke pyaar mohabbat se nikalo. 

Itni importance milegi apne crush se ki saath yaha waha le ja rha hai, car mei lift, cake bhi haath pakad ke saath cut kar rha hai to kissi ka bhi dimaag kharab ho jaaye vidhi to phir bhi abhi 21 ki hi hai. 

omg yes! When he said he’s never been in love I was like is he lying or really has never been? Or like trying to hide that fact abt him? Or maybe what he thinks was love then later realized it was just an affair?? And she’s taken their time together seriously? Or maybe they were friends and she really become chipkoo stalker after that?? 😂

I don’t get why he just doesn’t clarify what it was to her face .. it’s so odd to me that this man is SO uncomfortable but will keep agreeing to tlk to her or meet her or like let her get in his personal space if he is THAT uncomfortable. 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

btw are EDTs now 100pages n not  150 ?

I was confused abt the edt too. Looks like it! 

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

I’m enjoying the story progression too.