Blast From Past - Ranveer Singh’s creepy habit

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The celeb in question, was also rumored to have snorted coke off a random woman’s back in the ladies washroom of a nightclub sometime back. Looks like there is no filter as this celeb is concerned. What goes on in his mind, is what he speaks & does. He is all heart. 

For all his shenanigans, this celeb has it in him to rule bollywood. He has had a great year & has interesting films lined up. With the ruling triumvirate faltering & his peers seeing 1 movie release in 2 years or fail at the box office, he definitely is the star we are rooting for right now. He too does coke, but somehow that habit is not adversely affecting him.

Blind Item

Trust Bollywood celebrities to take you by surprise and you will never be disappointed. While some actors will blow your mind with their film choices, others stun us with their performances. However, there are some others who will leave you baffled with their actions. And as per this latest piece of news, a top Bollywood actor went all out without thinking about what the consequences could be. A little birdie tells us that a top industry star, who has had a streak of hit films in the last few years, partied like there’s no tomorrow in an undisclosed location few months back.

The wild night saw him and his boy gang live it up. And while we love a good party, this one little detail from the party cracked us up. Turns out, this actor, much like in films, took his dance moves to a whole new level as he climbed on to a bar top and danced. But that’s not all, the actor also got a little too comfortable and ended up taking a leak on the bar top. Yes, you heard that right. 

This actor often surprises us with his acts. From candid confessions to goofing around with his co-stars, this hilarious incident is just another addition to a long list. Well, we wonder who cleaned up after. 

Another account of his fetish of urinating on people

80A706A4-C538-4604-95D7-A78BEB730EF8.jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There is no validity to any of this, anyone can write anything on social media and that doesnt mean its true. This effort to make ranveer look like some drugged up disgusting freak is really below the belt 

The other day a rk fan made a fake video where he was pretending to be ranveer and tried to make it look like rs was begging to be in brahmastra 2, the efforts people go to to try to make him look bad 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Quietude

Another account of his fetish of urinating on people

80A706A4-C538-4604-95D7-A78BEB730EF8.jpeg

Heyy Babyy Akshay Kumar GIF - Heyy Babyy Akshay Kumar Yuck I Hate Kids Mayors Baby Dinner Scene GIFs

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

There is no validity to any of this, anyone can write anything on social media and that doesnt mean its true. This effort to make ranveer look like some drugged up disgusting freak is really below the belt 

The other day a rk fan made a fake video where he was pretending to be ranveer and tried to make it look like rs was begging to be in brahmastra 2, the efforts people go to to try to make him look bad 

For Ranveer, everything is invalid. For other stars, everything is true. 😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Why is this dude getting so much attention

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I’m sorry but the second story is just lol. “We assume our mutual friend gave the address” so you never asked your friend how tf Ranveer just turned up at your house? Likhna hai toh credible banao bhai.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

When did I say that? I have never believed blinds or rumours about any actor/actress, so no need to put such such an accusation on me 

You are actually the one who believes blinds/rumours about the stars you dislike

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Ironic, coming from you🤔

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan