Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I have to agree with the rest here, Ayushmann seems to be back in full forum, lovely trailer, enjoyed it to bits. 😆 Rakulpreet's presence screams wannabe but rest of the cast stands so tall that I'm gonna give her a pass. Shefali Shah- Ayush combo is going to be a killer one. Can't wait...finally another movie to watch in theater 🥳

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love it! It’s so relatable I’m gonna watch it first day. It’s true boys used to run away from Gynae like it’s covid lol one of my professors literally bribed them with pizza just to attend a lecture. Over here it’s definitely more of a women dominated field.And women in labour are entirely different creatures, nerves of steel are required to handle them and they’re multiple of those at a time shouting at you. Any one who has done labour room duty would relate. Fertility issues are also so relatable it’s always the poor woman’s fault, the guys don’t even want to get tested their male ego gets hurt. These are the things we see everyday which is why I think this movie has done such a great job addressing all these underlying issues. And I’m loving Shefali Shah here, she is playing a wonderful character and nailing it.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆funny trailer. A bit naughty but that would be to spike up the interest. Shefali Shah stands out along with Ayushmann. If the movie is as good as the trailer it will be super hit.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The last bit😆 I thought Bhumi hai movie mein🤔 Ayushmann back with his vibe of stuck in madness😍

Shefali Shah is always a added bonus😍

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Topic to sahi liya hai, pahli baar mai koi trailer dekh ke uncomfortable hua hu, matlab ye mentality to hai 

Guinea thumbnail

This is funny ! also so good to see Shefali …

looking forward . 

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I thought this guy ran out of "gents problems" to make movies on but evidently not. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Aayushman has lost it.....even before watching this ridiculous trailer I had an idea that it will have below the belt...doctor patient jokes and stupidity...😳

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye comedy hai? 
Sorry, didn’t  like this trailer, cheap. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣 Last line had me rolling. 

Typical Ayushmann comedy