Who are the funniest members on BWF??? - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Let’s not stop at colours. How do we know that we exist? How do you know that the reflection staring back at you is actually what you look like. It’s all a matter of perception. I can look at you and see someone else. If we really think deeply, everything is just an illusion. 😆

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

What we think or feel as real are actually just our perceptions.😊 That's why someone who is color blind will perceive the world differently than others...

what is real, we cant ever know... Yoga or TM might help, but nothing can get us there I think unless we attain some special enlightenment/ insight.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I won’t just post hilarious members but others Based on who I have interacted with !! As I think every member as something to offer but will post some now later others as come to my mind !! Even I might get irritated or upset on some sometimes where credit is due is due !! 

In old members xeta, witty flair, Sharpner ( they have their Witt and also good human beings !! Very genuine and down to earth despite the image they try to display lol 😂 

Dost whom known real well since long time and well: db_reloaded 

Creativity: many esp ff( with her gifs and tutorials) and Shewtha ( sweet girl ) Smittenkitten( she’s really cool person I enjoy her banter with shashi/heseinberg) 

Comedy: hasini ( the UN says it all) maroon ( he as his own way in expressing and its unique) 

Music. Heseinberg17 , Smittenkitten, birdie, charu, all is well!! Naming those In this section !! 

semantic_error: the replies are lol and grammar spot on !! 

Twitter updater: Bubble tea 

Debater: Blue_ice: she is really good in staring or points and does not back down, and would make a great politician !! 

angry 😡 used emoji: munna  but very nice guy just shows this here lol 

entertainer: Sameer ( entertains everyone here) and had the most dramatic entry here !! 

Sarcastic posters: slumgod, 

Now on topic: 

New members to me I will say Many to name but the one I have interacted with is makki( he makes me laugh and his very genuine with his friendships which is rare in guys)!!  And his writing style is unique !! 

Since got long will post others later 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Now on topic: 

New members to me I will say Many to name but the one I have interacted with is makki( he makes me laugh and his very genuine with his friendships which is rare in guys)!!  And his writing style is unique !! 

Since got long will post others later 

🥺🥺 Itna nice bola merko ❤️❤️ 

Mai to wait kar raha hu to see you explode during Tiger 3 release 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

🥺🥺 Itna nice bola merko ❤️❤️ 

Mai to wait kar raha hu to see you explode during Tiger 3 release 

meaning you will take panga you better see this movie 3x as you saw the other more then once lol 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

meaning you will take panga you better see this movie 3x as you saw the other more then once lol 

🤣 are nahi 

Mai kyo apse panga lunga, mai apko support karunga 100% 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Tussi bhi bare mazaakiya ho🤗

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why am I not listed ? Naraz? 

don’t worry Its probably an oversight and or maybe because you didn’t tag her in that post on making the next CC 😂 I mentioned you in my post hope that helps !! 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Tussi bhi bare mazaakiya ho🤗

yo dj girl u are lol too 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

FF , Hasini , BQ , Mish , SK , FOTW :)