Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: High_On_Life

Forget about problem between srk and deepika or between the fandoms..their pairing itself is a problem. They need to stop doing films together ASAP. 

Shahrukh once said that he can romance a tree..I used to believe that but his pairing with Deepika proved me wrong. He can't romance Deepika..or even Anushka for that matter.

More than anything, his pairing with Katrina proved k he cannot romance a tree.. he actually had a cute chemistry with Anushka in RNBDJ.. woh alag baat hai k the rest of movies he did with her were all..... ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked his chem with Deepika in OSO.. loved them in tumko paya hai tou jese khoya hoon

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse she is very good in flattering big people๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

In this thread everything is discussed except the alleged problem between SRK and Deepika

If SRK has so many problems with Deepika then he doesn't have to work with her. He stopped working with Aishwarya due to mayhem on sets, so he could easily put his foot down to work with Deepika

Some people are over-sensitive about their favourite actors' issues with other celebrities. These stars are more than capable of dealing with their own problems. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

SRK and Deepika didn't have a problem. Their fandoms did. 

SRK posted something during Dilwale Bajirao times about healthy competition (Paraphrasing), and Deepika said challenge accepted. I didn't find anything wrong in either. 

But SRK fans were sure of victory and mocked Deepika fans before. Deepika fans chose to have an ugly winner attitude after BM's success.

My dislike of Deepika has nothing to do with SRK. Her PR tries to undermine other women. She sucks up to successful men in a very crass way. 

The only admirable aspect of Deepika I find is her shrewdness. RK's coterie tried to stick her with the broken heart tag despite her being the one who dumped him. They were going all out to prop him up as the stud no woman could resist. Instead of losing the battle against it, she took the label and used it. Got her career success and made him look like a d-bag in the process  ๐Ÿ˜†. Magnificent! I enjoyed watching it unfold. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Hua kuch masla hal? ๐Ÿ˜†

Isme aisa koi gossip hai nahi Bhai 

Fan war lag raha hai ab tak to, lekin srk fans ka side aya nahi hai wo aye to conclude karunga 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

More than anything, his pairing with Katrina proved k he cannot romance a tree.. he actually had a cute chemistry with Anushka in RNBDJ.. woh alag baat hai k the rest of movies he did with her were all..... ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked his chem with Deepika in OSO.. loved them in tumko paya hai tou jese khoya hoon

That was one of the times I got irritated with SRK.

I don't mind the arrogance. Part of it is for publicity. He used to do that from the beginning. Make these loud statements which got him noticed. 

Problem comes when you start believing your PR. If he actually believed he could romance a tree, he believed he didn't need the Co actors. The female leads contributed nothing to the success of his films. 

Yeah, no. That's not how romance works. You need 2 people. You might be a good actor and a superstar, but there still needs to be another good actor to respond to your cues. 

Ps. But I shouldn't be surprised he started believing it. Devdas, OSO, JTHJ, RNBDJ were hits. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Jo bhi ho! 12 hrs! Bara ghante baad pata chala mujhe!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mai pahle hi post kar dunga ab se 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Aaj kal log khule aam Dilwale ko Dudwale kehte hain. Jab release ke baad maine ek baar kaha tha toh mera ID nuke ho gaya tha smiley18.

Itna to chalta hai boss isme kya ๐Ÿ˜† 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thatโ€™s because todayโ€™s moderators have reached nirvana and remain unbothered by such nuisance

Yaha ka moderators bahut mast hai 

Very understanding ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

SRK and Deepika didn't have a problem. Their fandoms did. 

SRK posted something during Dilwale Bajirao times about healthy competition (Paraphrasing), and Deepika said challenge accepted. I didn't find anything wrong in either. 

But SRK fans were sure of victory and mocked Deepika fans before. Deepika fans chose to have an ugly winner attitude after BM's success.

My dislike of Deepika has nothing to do with SRK. Her PR tries to undermine other women. She sucks up to successful men in a very crass way. 

The only admirable aspect of Deepika I find is her shrewdness. RK's coterie tried to stick her with the broken heart tag despite her being the one who dumped him. They were going all out to prop him up as the stud no woman could resist. Instead of losing the battle against it, she took the label and used it. Got her career success and made him look like a d-bag in the process  ๐Ÿ˜†. Magnificent! I enjoyed watching it unfold. 

Couldn't agree more with the bold๐Ÿ˜† Deepika doesn't get enough credit for using the RK card to perfection and turning things around ๐Ÿ˜†  that's the reason I still find it amusing when people claim she isn't over the guy๐Ÿ˜† she has managed to sell the girl with broken heart narrative so excellently