Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

See I don't blame him for doing movies every four years and doesn't have social media, because the man is cringy as hell, he would make Ranveer look meek. 

Edited by lauriesa - 1 years ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
The is a thread about Brah and its box office number, please don't populate my thread with posts that have nothing to do with the title. If I wanted to start a Brah thread and its box office numbers, believe me I would look for it.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lauriesa

The is a thread about Brah and its box office number, please don't populate my thread with posts that have nothing to do with the title. If I wanted to start a Brah thread and its box office numbers, believe me I would look for it.

It's a Ranbir thread, so I can post anything related to him. Problem with it? Deal with it.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

It's a Ranbir thread, so I can post anything related to him. Problem with it? Deal with it.

No thanks, I just blocked you and ignored your posts

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Man child, as expected. He gives me the ick.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Does Alia also wipe his ass for him just like Mommy used to clip his nails for him?  

I know he’s probably trying to compensate for all the recent trolling he’s been getting for being a questionable partner.  But, how does a 40 year old man not realize how ridiculous he’s sounding with these comments?  ðŸ¤®  

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Does Alia also wipe his ass for him just like Mommy used to clip his nails for him?  

I know he’s probably trying to compensate for all the recent trolling he’s been getting for being a questionable partner.  But, how does a 40 year old man not realize how ridiculous he’s sounding with these comments?  ðŸ¤®  

According to Reddit, apparently that is what Rishi used to say about Neetu. Like he really wants to replicate his dad. Ranbir is weird, everything about him is weird.

BlackWitch thumbnail

He is clearly joking and exaggerating stuff 🙄 It’s not that deep. Sheesh!

I think people obsessively hating and loving celebs are more creepy than any of the celebs could ever be.