Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Didnt rishi did the same thing to neetu? Neetu was overwhelmed and her life revolved around Rishi. Its not romantic or funny, do not put anyone over your Own self ever. A wife is not your mom or nanny period!!

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lauriesa

According to Reddit, apparently that is what Rishi used to say about Neetu. Like he really wants to replicate his dad. Ranbir is weird, everything about him is weird.

yes neetu said this in interviews, she basically said she had no life and always put himself first and now tht hes gone shes doing things she enjoys. Uhmmm so a woman should wait for her husband to die before she can focus on herself? This is just another way of man controlling woman in the pretense of “ i cant breathe w/o you” 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

He is clearly joking and exaggerating stuff 🙄 It’s not that deep. Sheesh!

I think people obsessively hating and loving celebs are more creepy than any of the celebs could ever be.

Nahh, it’s people just passing time discussing actors and their “oddities” that they oh so eloquently share with the world.  

Yes we all know that Ranbir can go to the bathroom without Alia.  But given all the recent trolling he’s received, was it smart to make such jokes?  And if he doesn’t care about trolling at all then more power to him, as long as 10 years from now he doesn’t whine and complain that he’s unfairly become the poster child for an inattentive partner 🤷🏽‍♀️

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

yes neetu said this in interviews, she basically said she had no life and always put himself first and now tht hes gone shes doing things she enjoys. Uhmmm so a woman should wait for her husband to die before she can focus on herself? This is just another way of man controlling woman in the pretense of “ i cant breathe w/o you” 

He is his father's son. Like I don't like the dude, but it is crazy that every other day he says or does something that screams red flag. Doesn't he get tired?

Edited by lauriesa - 1 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

Ranbir better develop a thicker skin asap. These days, if you are in the public eye, you would be criticised for the most inane things.

This post is an example of how a ridiculous, flippant remark by a celeb becomes fodder for aimless gossip. But even for gossip, this is a new low 🤢

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Nahh, it’s people just passing time discussing actors and their “oddities” that they oh so eloquently share with the world.  

Yes we all know that Ranbir can go to the bathroom without Alia.  But given all the recent trolling he’s received, was it smart to make such jokes?  And if he doesn’t care about trolling at all then more power to him, as long as 10 years from now he doesn’t whine and complain that he’s unfairly become the poster child for an inattentive partner 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alex Meyers looks at his computer Blank Template - Imgflip

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Ranbir better develop a thicker skin asap. These days, if you are in the public eye, you would be criticised for the most inane things.

This post is an example of how a ridiculous, flippant remark by a celeb becomes fodder for aimless gossip. But even for gossip, this is a new low 🤢

Completely disagree.  

Ranbir needs to learn how to speak to his wife and about his wife in public.  As long as doesn’t, and as long as he chooses to remain a public figure, whatever he says or does is fair game.  

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Didn’t Shaitan make a thread on this? Where did it go? Or am I day dreaming? 

edit: found the thread. ignore.

Edited by Maharani69 - 1 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mere sar itna ghoom raha hai that I read the thread title as ‘Ranbir doesn’t eat Alia’. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

See I don't blame him for doing movies every four years and doesn't have social media, because the man is cringy as hell, he would make Ranveer look meek. 

it's a figure of speech- means he is concerned about his welfare. What's so cringe about it?😒

btw, your name reminds me of the new car they launched in India- Laura.

imagine the memsaab telling the driver to take the car out😉😆