Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Wow you both 🌟 I'm star-struck! I couldn't imagine you both could play such dramatics with such brilliance! Kudos to you. And kudos to your creativity and innovation (the BG bollywood music, thunders, FF's intro, dialogue delivery.. everything)❤️ Rest everyone has said everything, nothing is left to be said 😆 I've already listened to it thrice...will keep playing it till I get enough which I think never.😆 I loved your voices, amazing! And Heisen how do you sing Hindi songs with such clear diction after having such a refined Brit accent, huh? No, I'm like genuinely curious, bud. You both are a sheer talent and that is it, that is the only explanation to all my questions 😆 I guess. Thank you for sharing. KEEP THEM COMING, PUHLEEZ! 

FF ..as always her voice puts a big smile on my face 🎈

Thanks Slowly, I was wondering where you were, you're usually one of the first the comment. 😆 Being first generation Brit born, my earliest movie/music influences were Hindi movies/songs, so that's all I heard in the early years, so I guess that's had an affect, singing is different from speaking, I think I have a slight accent when I speak Hindi, but Hindi isn't my native language.

In the next one, you'll hear me speak Hindi, so tell me then. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

ohhhh my god what is this 🤣🤣 I laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣 

Samira you are so talented yaar   

Hesien bhayiaah 🤣 I don't know why but mujhe apki awaz sun ke hi hasi arahi Thi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Ajay Devgn De De Pyaar De GIF - Ajay Devgn De De Pyaar De Luv Ranjan - Discover & Share GIFs

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Thanks Slowly, I was wondering where you were, you're usually one of the first the comment. 😆 Being first generation Brit born, my earliest movie/music influences were Hindi movies/songs, so that's all I heard in the early years, so I guess that's had an affect, singing is different from speaking, I think I have a slight accent when I speak Hindi, but Hindi isn't my native language.

In the next one, you'll hear me speak Hindi, so tell me then. 😆

Just imagining you and FF delivering those hefty Devdas dialogues is making me laugh.

You: Itna guroor toh chand ko bhi nahi.

FF: Kaise karta woh guroor, chand main daag jo hai.

🤣

@bold: yeah you do, which is why I said that I most likely speak better than you.😎

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Just imagining you and FF delivering those hefty Devdas dialogues is making me laugh.

You: Itna guroor toh chand ko bhi nahi.

FF: Kaise karta woh guroor, chand main daag jo hai.

🤣

@bold: yeah you do, which is why I said that I most likely speak better than you.😎

I've heard FF's lines, she has nailed them yet again, this time in her cute Aussie-Hindi accent 😆 damn, she proper gets into the character of Paro, you can tell she's living out her Bolly fantasy. 😆

This time I'll be more better prepared, cause I'm more familiar with SRK's speech pattern, unlike that clown Darcy 😆

Btw, you've never heard me speak Hindi, so that's a pretty bold claim. 🤡

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

I've heard FF's lines, she has nailed them yet again, this time in her cute Aussie-Hindi accent 😆 damn, she proper gets into the character of Paro, you can tell she's living out her Bolly fantasy. 😆

This time I'll be more better prepared, cause I'm more familiar with SRK's speech pattern, unlike that clown Darcy 😆

Btw, you've never heard me speak Hindi, so that's a pretty bold claim. 🤡

😆 It's not that bold, Heisenberg, considering that I've heard you sing Hindi songs dripping with that accent. 🤡 

and I bet FF was more excited about playing Paro than Elizabeth cuz this is her own idea, I never asked for it .... not that I'm complaining or anything cuz the more the merrier. 😆 

you, however, are gonna take all your SRK fanbase's frustration out with this piece and totally scar us by turning it into a parody is what I'm sensing. 🤡 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

😆 It's not that bold, Heisenberg, considering that I've heard you sing Hindi songs dripping with that accent. 🤡 

and I bet FF was more excited about playing Paro than Elizabeth cuz this is her own idea, I never asked for it .... not that I'm complaining or anything cuz the more the merrier. 😆 

you, however, are gonna take all your SRK fanbase's frustration out with this piece and totally scar us by turning it into a parody is what I'm sensing. 🤡 

What are you talking about, Smitten? 🤡 did you not read Slowly's posts, here, let me reproduce the relevant part

And Heisen how do you sing Hindi songs with such clear diction after having such a refined Brit accent, huh? No, I'm like genuinely curious, bud. 

I'll take Slowly's opinion over yours. 🤡😆

You'll just have to wait and see. 😎

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

What are you talking about, Smitten? 🤡 did you not read Slowly's posts, here, let me reproduce the relevant part

And Heisen how do you sing Hindi songs with such clear diction after having such a refined Brit accent, huh? No, I'm like genuinely curious, bud. 

I'll take Slowly's opinion over yours. 🤡😆

You'll just have to wait and see. 😎

Poor Slowly.... had she known that she was gonna get quoted on it, I'm sure she wouldn't have said that. 🤡 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Heisenberg. 😆

I am def. looking forward to you using this devdas play as a stress buster after all those SRK threads. Would you like me to request the mods to make it a sticky thread and tag all the SRK fans who have given you grief on the forum?😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Poor Slowly.... had she known that she was gonna get quoted on it, I'm sure she wouldn't have said that. 🤡 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Heisenberg. 😆

I am def. looking forward to you using this devdas play as a stress buster after all those SRK threads. Would you like me to request the mods to make it a sticky thread and tag all the SRK fans who have given you grief on the forum?😆

How about you post a short clip of yourself speaking in Hindi, and we'll judge? 🤡

Well, it's not so much SRK fans that have given me grief, it's more the other way around. 😆  Let see how it goes, I haven't done anything yet, not been well, got a cold. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

How about you post a short clip of yourself speaking in Hindi, and we'll judge? 🤡

Well, it's not so much SRK fans that have given me grief, it's more the other way around. 😆  Let see how it goes, I haven't done anything yet, not been well, got a cold. 

you already know I speak better than you, Heisenberg ... I don't know why you're even arguing with me. and my bad, it's you who's a pain in everyone's @$$ in those SRK threads instead, pardon my memory lapse. 🤡

sorry that you're unwell. I think the P&P play has given us enough to munch over for the rest of the week 😆 , don't worry about it, and feel betta soon. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you already know I speak better than you, Heisenberg ... I don't know why you're even arguing with me. and my bad, it's you who's a pain in everyone's @$$ in those SRK threads instead, pardon my memory lapse. 🤡

sorry that you're unwell. I think the P&P play has given us enough to munch over for the rest of the week 😆 , don't worry about it, and feel betta soon. 

And here I’ve been checking IF 84 millions times more than before to see if the next productional hit dropped. 🤣 

I’m half dead right now and my dumb ass crawled to IF hoping the upcoming English Babu Aus-Desi Ma’am was posted 😆😆

Pues next year. Take care and feel better Heisen!!!