Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She's got movies flopping left, right and centre. Just like Rakulpreet na.

Even i think she just signed films one after the other.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m not familiar with south movies at all, but aren’t her roles basically flowerpot roles?  Meaning those movies would have flopped with or without her.  At the risk of sounding very shallow I think as long as she has her beautiful and young looking face she’ll get offers.  She has a fan base down south doesn’t she?  

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m not familiar with south movies at all, but aren’t her roles basically flowerpot roles?  Meaning those movies would have flopped with or without her.  At the risk of sounding very shallow I think as long as she has her beautiful and young looking face she’ll get offers.  She has a fan base down south doesn’t she?  

yes, they are, but she is quite mediocre even with those, except the looks and she dances well.

i guess audience are getting more demanding 

also you are easily replaceable in those roles when the next pretty young thing walks in and also flops are bad news as you are considered unlucky 

so lifespan of such actors is limited unless you scale up 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To be honest. She is good.. aren't the Audie bored already to see her repeatedlu

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That sounds like a certain Mrs. Kaif in Bollywood

She managed to sustain with this template for so long

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I was surprised with Radhe shyam becoming a flop, rest I knew that Beast would have flopped, it looked like a dud from the promos itself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her initial Bollywood film was epic Mohend Jaro. An she’s still here 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She’s cool 😎 plus I don’t think she stealing ur money so don’t worry be happy 😃 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t understand logon ko ab Pooja se kya prob haiii.. she is one of the few heroines who looks gorgeous on camera and dances really well… who do u wanna watch… sara, Ananya and Jahnvi (plastic ki dukaan) 

In action movies also where there is not many opportunities for gals atleast we wanna see girls who are gorgeous to look at and can dance well… she is acing in both the departments..

Ler her act in a movie where she is given an opportunity to act and she fails miserably… tab baat karenge… tab tak let her show her husna ka jalwa and let us audience enjoy 

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why are you replying as if i have stolen your money😆

I have my opinions..