Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Twitter at this point us so fun, Mahesh babu, Allu Arjun and prabhas fans are fighting each other and thirsty for each other’s blood, they make bhai and srk fans looking like saints and innocent 🤣

For wat fighting ? 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

MB is not a bad actor as ppl make him out to be 

in his initail days he did a lot of different roles and was understated when the norm was loud like nijam, murari, nani, even later svsc or more commercial like pokiri and okkadu, athadu

but some of them flopped badly and he got into a mode of planning for hits and keeping his star status and his recent films has him in a rut

I am surehe will put his best forward for this and rajamouli will make him work hard, same as ram charan who was not known for acting till rangasthalam came and now RRR

Well said .

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Rajamouli has casted someone who doesn't act. Hope he makes him act at least, if not anything. 😆

Rajamouli makes ppl to work , Mb is not bad , both will work hard for this project 😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

For wat fighting ? 😆

That I’m unclear about, since ten days they were fighting that who’s the highest in aid amongst them and who has more BO pull, and just like bhai and srk fans they dragged all the box office collections and flops of each heroes 🤣

Day before yesterday Arjun visited  Prabhas for his uncle’s funeral and after that now Arjun fans and prabhas fans have patched up, and now them together fighting MB fans 😆🤣

Everything is so hilarious in Twitter 🤣

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Kjo's bots had been spreading rumor that Rajamouli would direct Bhram Astra 2 and 3. Toh dar ke maare jaldi jaldi announcement kar diya. 

😲 Is it about kjo bots 😆 Rajamouli escaped it seems 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

That I’m unclear about, since ten days they were fighting that who’s the highest in aid amongst them and who has more BO pull, and just like bhai and srk fans they dragged all the box office collections and flops of each heroes 🤣

Day before yesterday Arjun busted Prabhas for his uncle’s funeral and after that now Arjun fans and prabhas fans have patched up, and now them together fighting MB fans 😆🤣

Everything is so hilarious in Twitter 🤣

mb also went to Prabhas’s uncle funeral n hugged him . Y they are fighting . 

Ya it’s hilarious in Twitter 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Mahesh babu Ki Chamakti twacha and Rajamouli ki direction is going to be simply explosive ❤️❤️

hope it will be explosive ❤️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenyl

His last few films were shitty

Hoping that this one will be good

Hope it will be good 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Rajmouli ko bhi ye zimmedari diya KJO ne ke Alia ki bacche ki rebut Raj uncle direct kare 

Wat about jo popz kids 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Rajmouli and AA would be the IT combo, especially given the fact that both have peaked in stardom without each other 😳. 

Sorry typo error, I meant FL as in female lead 😆

Imagine Alia playing another flowerpot role after RRR and Shiva no.1, maaza ayega 🤣

Waise you shared my favorite character pic, Lucky from Race Gurram, I still get stomach ache due to laughter 🤣🤪.. Deivuda 🤣

Oh typo error it’s ok . No alia bulia pls enough . Oh lucky is ur fav character , ya it’s funny . It’s Devuda😆